Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) (22436 Views)

Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by uruego(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
They are not interested in Charity. Only God forsaken religion and dirtiness. undecided
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by james1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by stillwendy(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=beberebe post=57748804]Igbo people and beauty is like bread and beans[she is from akwa ibom ]
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by stillwendy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=beberebe post=57748804] she is from akwa ibom
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Juanthenairague: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yh, I can link you up with her if truly you're honest with your idea and not contrary....

modsfucker:

The girl fine no be lie. Whay she did there is commendable.... Our brains keep growing until we die.

Meanwhile, I need to geolocate this girl in Abuja... I want to engage her in a serious discussions on how to develop this shoe distribution ministry
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Ibnkathir: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:

Begin list the charity work done by northerners in the poor villages in the south. oya I dey wait ooh.
lesson: never get carried away by media display of good will.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by modsfucker: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Juanthenairague:
Yh, I can link you up with her if truly you're honest with your idea and not contrary....

Yeah..... Buh I cannot assure you that I would not attempt to move the whole ministry to the next level... You know warraaaaamin wink
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
I ain't saying nothing..

Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ibnkathir:
lesson: never get carried away by media display of good will.

I am not carried away but I have been in this country long enough and I am yet to see any charity organization from the North doing charity work in south let alone core Christian Southern States.

We are all witnesses to how many people from the South that had and keep going to the North more especially the NE to render charity.
Maybe you should start by listing the act of charity done by the North to the SE specifically after the war, at least there was an excuse for them to do so then ( in case you want to argue that as at today that south is economically well placed than the North).

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by cbright4real(f): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Great work by great people, keep it up.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Sultty(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Ibnkathir: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:

I am not carried away but I have been in this country long enough and I am yet to see any charity organization from the North doing charity work in south let alone core Christian Southern States.

We are all witnesses to how many people from the South that had and keep going to the North more especially the NE to render charity.
Maybe you should start by listing the act of charity done by the North to the SE specifically after the war, at least there was an excuse for them to do so then ( in case you want to argue that as at today that south is economically well placed than the North).
i won't bring myself down to the level of sectional, ethnic and religious arguments with you. I have come to learn that most nairalanders think along this line and it is unfortunate. My only reply to you is that when u have to help someone, give with your right hand without your left hand knowing. A lot of people offer help and choose to remain silent.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by pally123: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
Awesome.

I pray they won't do that. angry
Same prayers here
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
misano:
All these Oloshos forming beauty queens. Trash. Nice way to get herself on D news....

So every beauty queen is olosho, every fine girl is olosho, every actress is olosho?

Ur gf no be olosho abi?

U don't have nothing to say, don't type.

Appreciate the girl, if u can't, just sleep.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by manikspears: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Juanthenairague:
Never knw ds calabar girl get sense like this cos wen we were serving all I could see was beauty with no brain. That's good and may God bless you abundantly
actually she is just representing the real organisers,they will pay her for it .
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by bobo65(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

So every beauty queen is olosho, every fine girl is olosho, every actress is olosho?

Ur gf no be olosho abi?

Some ppl are not worth d headache

Nobody get strength argue with d guy
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by misano(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ur gf no be olosho abi?

Y e dey pain U like dis na? I nor knw say U join D biz. Sorry o.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ibnkathir:
i won't bring myself down to the level of sectional, ethnic and religious arguments with you. I have come to learn that most nairalanders think along this line and it is unfortunate. My only reply to you is that when u have to help someone, give with your right hand without your left hand knowing. A lot of people offer help and choose to remain silent.

Story, when it comes to argument you won't bring yourself to the level of sectional, ethnic and religious way of NL.

Please stop lying to yourself, in Nigeria of today governance especially is being run along sectional, ethnic and religious line. Denying that is being dishonest to oneself. How can you correct the system if you don't accept that there is a problem?

Pretending that the problem is less severe than it is, isn't going to fix it, refusing to call the problem what it is isn't also going to make it go away.

Like I said I am still waiting for a link to the news on any Northerners/Northern NGO giving charity to the South.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
God will bless you my sister, see eh....you will marry a good man...not all these yeye boys here on nairaland.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by toprealman: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:
When will Northerners set up charity that would come to the poor villages in the South.

The North is just like that neighbors that keep taking and never gives. grin grin grin

May God bless the young lady and for the kids may she be a good inspiration to them.
They have been giving us presidents consistently.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by dabrake(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=stillwendy post=57749655][/quote]
Yeah, you're right. We were classmates back in secondary school.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alex can overhype himself.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Ibnkathir: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:

Story, when it comes to argument you won't bring yourself to the level of sectional, ethnic and religious way of NL.

Please stop lying to yourself, in Nigeria of today governance especially is being run along sectional, ethnic and religious line. Denying that is being dishonest to oneself. How can you correct the system if you don't accept that there is a problem?

Pretending that the problem is less severe than it is, isn't going to fix it, refusing to call the problem what it is isn't also going to make it go away.

Like I said I am still waiting for a link to the news on any Northerners/Northern NGO giving charity to the South.
Good and I won't waste anymore time with u.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
misano:

Y e dey pain U like dis na? I nor knw say U join D biz. Sorry o.
Me and ur bae joined this same day.
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by misano(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

Me and ur bae joined this same day.

lol....
Re: Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) by NAPC1(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one....

SOFTWORK
FINISHWORK shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.