Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? (7980 Views)

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / Gold Digger Is Now A Job / It's Official The Age Of The Female Gold Digger Is Over. Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by placeofallure(f): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
vicben27:
you mst be walking around wit an ova drilled borehole pls save some for ur hubby if u aint married yet dis fuckguyz will jst drain d juice out of ur kitty kat n leav u wide

Very Happily Married grin
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Praise519(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
mines a little bit bigger than 3
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by vicben27(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
placeofallure:

Very Happily Married grin
yea thats more like it. wishing you a happy married life.
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by mercyland93(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
N
Lionessza:
I will take number 5 , thank you tonguegrin
And thats my size. Check my page to contact me
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by davillian(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2017
I blive sex is to satisfy your woman before satisfying yourself. Size doesn't really matter but how you use your digger to satisfy her.
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Gman1022(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
MsRoe:

Yes, really.......

1, is too perky and small. Like what are you on about? Entitled white guy prick.

2, is a nice shape, but I can't see past the clown colors. How do I take you seriously?

3, (almost) perfect training dick. Wish the glans were a bit more defined. Olive Latin variety.

4, I have trouble believing that dick is straight. It has a slender girth. I'm more particular about reaching the walls of the V, than the roof (or floor)

5. My ambition for the future. Proud. Bold. Perfect. The quintessential black man's dick. To fill you up nice, and prepare you for popping out babies.

6, Whom are we kidding with that If Adam had that dick, none of us would be here today.
still waiting to hear from u dear
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by kensokas(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
4 the best
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Transcendwonder: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
MsRoe:

Yes, really.......

1, is too perky and small. Like what are you on about? Entitled white guy prick.

2, is a nice shape, but I can't see past the clown colors. How do I take you seriously?

3, (almost) perfect training dick. Wish the glans were a bit more defined. Olive Latin variety.

4, I have trouble believing that dick is straight. It has a slender girth. I'm more particular about reaching the walls of the V, than the roof (or floor)

5. My ambition for the future. Proud. Bold. Perfect. The quintessential black man's dick. To fill you up nice, and prepare you for popping out babies.

6, Whom are we kidding with that If Adam had that dick, none of us would be here today.
Your narrative prowess just landed you a pedigree similitude to the waters Bob Dylan's literary award hold in my heart. Bravo MsRoe!
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Nickizoe(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
i don already sight oyindidi and QueenSuccubus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nickizoe
Lalas247
sexybbstar cheesy
have missed you... Happy new month lefulefu
Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
have missed you... Happy new month lefulefu
Awggh my dear..how u doing? Long time no see.missed u too.a lovely new month to uwink.

1 Like

Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by Nickizoe(f): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Awggh my dear..how u doing? Long time no see.missed u too.a lovely new month to uwink.
received with much love.. . Ewww.. Have missed u really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? by MENTORCH(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
SexyCeline:
5 is just cute.... It sure will take me to cloud 9....

That's mine, see you in lagos in a couple of Months.Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.