Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? (4075 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...we are the architects of our fortunes and misfortunes. How could a man want a woman to treat him like a god and her baby simultaneously? You want a woman that speaks to you without saying a word, yet, you prefer she observe all protocols while interacting with you. How does that even work? Whew! OYO is your case! Go on, marry your village princess and cheat with Adadinma next door undecided Na you go tire lastlast!
This reminds me of what a pastor said while preaching on marriage. He said men want their wives to exhibit the the love and care of their mother but not the authority of their mother.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
You know what baffles me? Many ladies who married late and had to do marathon fasting and prayers to get married, will still get married and forget how they visited church to church to get this spouse and start holding ground with him and forming feminism. Next thing they will see themselves back in those churches praying for their marriage not to scatter.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
tongue Funny enough some "I must preserve my marriage" women are doing it.
As for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord and worship Him alone

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by sisisioge: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
DatesAndMeals:

This reminds me of what a pastor said while preaching on marriage. He said men want their wives to exhibit the the love and care of their mother but not the authority of their mother.

Abi o. Choose one, a friend or a subject? Both can't operate on same frequency. Anyways, na smallsmall boys with esteem issues dey need that kind validation from their women. A man worth is onions doesn't need to ask for it, it is handed to him without questions. He walks into the room and gets her attention without unnecessary yessir. She knows you are around, her man, her lord, her baby, her sweetheart..fork the mediocre walls you wanna raise cos bullsheet! cool
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Ezionye(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think 99% of men in present day will prefer hugs and kisses to kneeling

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ezionye:

Hmmmm. We need more guys to tell us themselves
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jahblessme: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
DatesAndMeals:
You know what baffles me? Many ladies who married late and had to do marathon fasting and prayers to get married, will still get married and forget how they visited church to church to get this spouse and start holding ground with him and forming feminism. Next thing they will see themselves back in those churches praying for their marriage not to scatter.

Yep,when they realise there is nothing special and should have spent that time developing themselves.
A man is just another human being just like her .

4 Likes

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Fkforyou(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
For some strange reasons, having thought about it, I think I would be turned off if my wife kneels down to greet me especially in a servile manner. undecided

But waking up and the first thing she wants to do is kiss me, that sure would mean alot to me..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Jahblessme:

Yep,when they realise there is nothing special and should have spent that time developing themselves.
A man is just another human being just like her .

Sometimes is he(another human being.) I agree.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2017
kneel and greet him everyday as per God? nah nah i can't deal only an egotistical, conceited bigot will demand for such or pick offense when their spouse doesn't do it.

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
She is happy doing it. So who am I to contest? Wish I could ask d man his own side of the story.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
So I should be kneeling to greet my husband everyday? No thank you. It sounds really abnormal to me.
It is nonnegotiable.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sylvyangel:
kneel and greet him everyday as per God? nah nah i can't deal only an egotistical, conceited bigot will demand for such or pick offense when their spouse doesn't do it.
My friend...on your freaky knees asap.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ezionye:

Not at all. Bible says submit to your husband....not love... Surrender.... Reason why most marriages crash....it is based on love... Nah it should not be.... Rather on submission of the woman to the man. Kpem.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
tongue Funny enough some "I must preserve my marriage" women are doing it.

As for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord and worship Him alone
Your husband is your "lord" .... He is not your God...but your lord.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
Loooooooooooooooool, I can't even be FRIENDS with a guy who portrays such a low self esteem
On your knees bae
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Am I his goddess, if so will he worship me?

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Not at all. Bible says submit to your husband....not love... Surrender.... Reason why most marriages crash....it is based on love... Nah it should not be.... Rather on submission of the woman to the man. Kpem.

The bible says submit to each other

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Think submission and and love can not be in one woman?
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

I like your line of thought if you were female but I suspect you are male

1 Like

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Am I his goddess, if so will he worship me?
Does Christ worship the church? Nah!... He loves, protects and nurtures the church... When they are COMPLETELY submissive. So woman submit to your husband entirely....
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
DatesAndMeals:

Think submission and and love can not be in one woman?
Yes... possible.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Does Christ worship the church? Nah!... He loves, protects and nurtures the church... When they are COMPLETELY submissive. So woman submit to your husband entirely....

I hope you know that some women are married to mad men and some have mental health /behavioral problems, so a woman should submit completely?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

I hope you know that some women are married to mad men and some have mental health /behavioral problems, so a woman should submit completely?
I think Paul who wrote that book of the Bible made a mistake. Maybe he should have said submit to your husbands when they are good men.....
Just thinking......
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Mad? I am speaking ceteris paribus... Don't cloak your husband mad so you can misbehave...
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:
My friend...on your freaky knees asap.
go away please
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by PresVA: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Lol.. so submission is kneeling to greet your husband? funny you. .

if I kneel to greet my husband, he'll be wonder if I'm out of my mind undecided
how many times do we even say "good morning"..like good morning? there are other ways to 'greet' your spouse abeg..

whatever rocks your boat shaa...
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sylvyangel:

go away please

On your knees bae
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Jazzlite: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
PresVA:
Lol.. so submission is kneeling to greet your husband? funny you. .

if I kneel to greet my husband, he'll be wonder if I'm out of my mind undecided
how many times do we even say "good morning"..like good morning? there are other ways to 'greet' your spouse abeg..

whatever rocks your boat shaa...
Try it out and put his food on your head...
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
All I can tell from the story is that the man is a big ass.
Hugs and kisses after prayers wasn't enough for him to feel loved. He needed his fat ego stroked before he could be happy.
Asiwine

2 Likes

Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
cococandy:
All I can tell from the story is that the man is a big ass.
Hugs and kisses after prayers wasn't enough for him to feel loved. He needed his fat ego stroked before he could be happy.
Asiwine
He didn't say being loved was what he wasn't feeling but being respected. Apart from kneeling, respect is usually shown in how women nag or argue with their husbands.
Re: Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
DatesAndMeals:

He didn't say being loved was what he wasn't feeling but being respected. Apart from kneeling, respect is usually shown in how women nag or argue with their husbands.
If you are talking rubbish, does she have to agree in order not to hurt your pride. Someone who can't be disagreed with is a hallmark of deeper mental issues just so you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Normal? Please Advice / “that Boy Calls You Father, Do Not Bear A Hand In His Death” / Where's Your Favorite Place In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.