Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Motorable Is The Road From Benin City To Auchi? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Motorable Is The Road From Benin City To Auchi? (446 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating To Auchi But I’m Scared / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Motorable Is The Road From Benin City To Auchi? by azimibraun: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
I am planning on travelling from Asaba to Abuja with an Honda Baby Boy. I am thinking of doing the journey through Benin city as non of the roads between Delta and Uromi is passable for a vehicle that low. Agbor Uromi=0, Illah, Ebu -Uromi=0, Onicha Ugbo -Uromi= 0 they are all impossible to have any vehicle lower than a Venza travel pass them especially now that it is raining. You are sure of losing both your front and back bumpers and your bottom plate is certainly gone. Am left with just the Benin city option. I have not been on that road for 12yrs now. Can a baby boy travel between Benin and Auchi safely?
Re: How Motorable Is The Road From Benin City To Auchi? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't really know a Honda baby boy, so can you post a pic of the baby boy here, I live along Benin- auchi express road.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Do In Abuja If You Are In A Rut / Saudi Arabia Deports 198 Nigerians Residing Illegally In The Country. / Safety Hints On Using A Commercial Bike Known As "Okada".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.