Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati (20824 Views)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Fuckallmods: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
ExInferis:
South East again!

Anywhere you find dishonesty, fraud, cheating and scam, you'll find igboes in the thick of it.

Anywhere you find lunatics, igboo smokers, dangerous cultists and misled children you'll find Yorubas in the thick of it angry
These useless Yoruba people that have no product Of their crime. The only thing they know how to do is cause trouble and talk s.hit on nairaland
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by RealEstateTek: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
"Train a child in the way that he should go..."

1 Like

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Ustec: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
you don't joke with oloyede on such things
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chrisozone:
Heart of a mother❤

But you went far ma
Motherhood has nothing to do with that. She is just a worthless prostitute. Many of our mothers will never do that.

1 Like

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by chronique(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tells you the kind of women/mothers existing today, and the kind of women / mothers that would be raised in the next generation. The future of Nigeria is bleak.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by muyibaba222(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Women and their wahala

I know those calling for Oloyede's head before the exam were only trying to stop his efforts in sanitizing the corrupt system in JAMB. Keep the good work sir.

1 Like

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by supereagle(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
More than 300, 000 ofthe candidates engaged in double or triple registration, and where it could be established that any candidate sat for the examination more than once, such a candidate was automatically disqualified. A total of 666 cases were reported in this regard

.666 is the mark of the Beast.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by lilyheaven: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
thenny312:
Some mothers unknowingly destroy the lives of their kids,after she passes jamb and gains admission
Will she settle her lecturers too all through the University
Smh
Yes na

2 Likes

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by megareal: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:
grin
98% of nigerian parent are willing to pay for that kind jareee

Wrong on the statistics. I know a lot of decent parents around me and I believe there are a lot more all over the nation.

A parent who encourages their child to do evil is also sharpening the sword that will destroy them someday.

2 Likes

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
9jakohai:
angry

FOOD FOR THOUGHT. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Seriously bro. We have more arts/social science graduates in the labor market. I recall what happened when I went for service. PPAs were busy rejecting corpers from the arts/social sciences with the excuse that they already had too many teachers in that field.

1 Like

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by SofiaAmrozia(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa for both the mother and the daughter. What is this country turning into? I know of people who paid 8k, 10k for Jamb chokes and they ended up getting less than 200 because they were depending on the chokes.
Naija! We need serious moral reconstruction in this country
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Daboomb: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
The statistics on 2017 UTME malpractice is noteworthy. Most of the affected states are from the South East and South South as follows: Abia (381 cases), Imo (193), Anambra (152), Enugu (114), Cross River (78), Ebonyi (48), Akwa Ibom (44) while the states with the lowest number of cases are from the North viz: Kebbi (1), Kaduna (16), Kano (29), Katsina (2), Kogi (7) Sokoto (25), Taraba (4), Zamfara (1). Yobe and Jigawa states had no reported case of examination malpractice, only 2 cases of multiple registration from the latter. Could it be then that students and CBT operators in the North are more honest than their Southern counterparts, or perhaps less computer savvy? Does the 2017 UTME say anything about national character?

South East no dey carry last for examination malpractice

Now you know why they claim to always have the highest score in JAMB
undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by marooh: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
megareal:

Wrong on the statistics. I know a lot of decent parents around me and I believe there are a lot more all over the nation.

A parent who encourages their child to do evil is also sharpening the sword that will destroy them someday.

Mtcheww!
I don't like pretenders
Beside I said 98%

But I knew u wella
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by kadupee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Will you give me reading allowance, #2.5M?
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by megareal: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:

Mtcheww!
I don't like pretenders
Beside I said 98%

But I knew u wella

Meaning you are also one of the parents that will do it? If you knew me as well as you claim, you would understand that pretense is not my strong suit. But then, you don't know me at all..

Mtcheww!!!!
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is Abati now d PRO of JAMB or What is his status at d meeting with all dis epistles dat could even be taken as d minutes of d meeting. Abati always trying not to be forgotten in case. Power is indeed sweet. I rest my case.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Deicide: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is that LINUX OS i see cheesy
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by marooh: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
megareal:

Meaning you are also one of the parents that will do it? If you knew me as well as you claim, you would understand that pretense is not my strong suit. But then, you don't know me at all..

Mtcheww!!!!

It is because you are of them that is why it concern you!

Simple trick to catch thief is to shout thief thief and he will surely run........
So, bros chill u are of them...Thatz is why u running now.....
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by megareal: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:

It is because you are of them that is why it concern you!

Simple trick to catch thief is to shout thief thief and he will surely run........
So, bros chill u are of them...Thatz is why u running now.....

I now understand I was replying a child. It's all over your comment. My mistake. Now fuccccck off!
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by marooh: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
megareal:

I now understand I was replying a child. It's all over your comment. My mistake. Now fuccccck off!

Truth is alway bitter grin

Heheheh grand pa
What are u doing here?
Go and farm jareee

Pot calling kettle black
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Maruchi203(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
Securing admission into a University does not even guarantee success. undecided

I love this part of the story grin grin

yeah bro... The most interesting part.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by MagnaB: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
It seems 3 of 5 Nigerian is corrupt. Which way Nigeria?!

Very true actually that is if the statistics is not on the low side
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by oake(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
ExInferis:

Begorrah!

Read the damn article.

Virtually no cheating in the north.

You crooks.

This is simple to understand: In the south (east, south and west), most people see university education as platform to the pinnacle of success, hence the desperation, unlike in the north, where children are forced or bribed to attend schools, how much more, write JAMB.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Drbarmes(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Someone then remarked that JAMB should take a decision and ban mothers from following their children to examination centres and all husbands should be advised to keep an eye on wives who will go to any length to mislead their children. Again, the meeting did not concentrate on this delicate subject. But someone made a point: “You see this thing called corruption. It starts from the home. Many parents are setting very bad examples for their children. There is too much desperation in our country. The anti-corruption campaign should start with parents.”
No better truth than this
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by ExInferis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
oake:

This is simple to understand: In the south (east, south and west), most people see university education as platform to the pinnacle of success, hence the desperation, unlike in the north, where children are forced or bribed to attend schools, how much more, write JAMB.

So your aspirations are grounded in fraud.

No wonder the south is the domain of filth, immorality, scams, crime, and rampant disregard foe human life.

You need a reality check for what constitutes success.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by ExInferis(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fuckallmods:
Anywhere you find lunatics, igboo smokers, dangerous cultists and misled children you'll find Yorubas in the thick of it angry
These useless Yoruba people that have no product Of their crime. The only thing they know how to do is cause trouble and talk s.hit on nairaland

Tee hee you nitwit.

I'm not yoruba.

Besides, the yorubas have their shortcomings and a few bad eggs same as everyone else.

But igboes...ooh boy!

Eveey single of you is either a veteran crook, or a fledgling learning the craft.

The only good igboe is a dead one.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by ExInferis(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fuckallmods:

Tee hee you nitwit.

I'm not yoruba.

Besides, the yorubas have their shortcomings and a few bad eggs same as everyone else.

But igboes...ooh boy!

Every single of you is either a veteran crook, or a fledgling learning the craft.

Fuckallmods:

Tee hee you nitwit.

I'm not yoruba.

But igboes...ooh boy!

Every single one of you is either a veteran crook, or a fledgling learning the craft.

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Samabu07(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
hazan041:
wu go read all dis? wen I no take jamb?
I did and I didn't take JAMB too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore / 18 Experiences Only People Who Attended University Of Ilorin Will Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.