Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati (20820 Views)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
lollypeezle:
Time for Jamb to add Department of Oloshoism and University of Pussy-eaters, Edo in their brochure
are u OK...what has Edo got to do with this
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
some females and mothers are shamelessly useless
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
chronique:
Tells you the kind of women/mothers existing today, and the kind of women / mothers that would be raised in the next generation. The future of Nigeria is bleak.
it is disgusting and alarming
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by chronique(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is disgusting and alarming

Very very.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by bigtt76(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
The best payment in kind a mother would offer for her child to pass JAMB is to ensure that they study hard and go off social media during the preparations..... Buh na me just de tok my own undecided
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Below is an excerpt from the post:

"...Someone then remarked that JAMB should take a decision and ban mothers from following their children to examination centres and all husbands should be advised to keep an eye on wives who will go to any length to mislead their children. Again, the meeting did not concentrate on this delicate subject..."

Read the bolded part and see how misogynistic their solution to malpractice is. Can someone inform these senile men that corruption is gender neutral?
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Primenet(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Which Way Nigeria...which to go?
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
ExInferis:

Begorrah!

Read the damn article.

Virtually no cheating in the north.

You crooks.

Well, we'll have to see the results.

Mind you, Northerners would rather not tell compared to others people. I did NYSC in the North, so I know what I'm talking about.

Let me see their performance then I'll know what to conclude.
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by BentSpoon(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
[/b]The statistics on 2017 UTME malpractice is noteworthy. Most of the affected states are from the South East and South South as follows: Abia (381 cases), Imo (193), Anambra (152), Enugu (114), Cross River (78), Ebonyi (48), Akwa Ibom (44) while the states with the lowest number of cases are from the North viz: Kebbi (1), Kaduna (16), Kano (29), Katsina (2), Kogi (7) Sokoto (25), Taraba (4), Zamfara (1). Yobe and Jigawa states had no reported case of examination malpractice, only 2 cases of multiple registration from the latter. Could it be then that students and CBT operators in the North are more honest than their Southern counterparts, or perhaps less computer savvy? Does the 2017 UTME say anything about national character?[b]

South East no dey carry last for examination malpractice
. Shut up. How many people in north wrote jamb. This statistic should alarm u that ur village will not advance a bit in the next 200yrs but u were busy shading names of eastern states who probably got the lowest cheat rate when compared to population of jambites in north
Re: The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati by jamesharryson(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2017
All these stories jamb is cooking up is to make up for their failures. A bad Workman always quarrels with his tools. Anyone who believes Jamb is making sense here should also believe that Buhari is hail and hearty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore / 18 Experiences Only People Who Attended University Of Ilorin Will Get / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.