Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) (474 Views)

: Apply Free HTTPS To Your Blog. No Coding Require / How To Go From 5 Visitors To 1000 Visitors On Your Blog / I Am Giving Out This News Blog*****NO MORE AVAILABLE***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) by dailyguide(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't know if you have ever came across the word "content is King".

How far your blog will go is dependent on how great and unique your content is. I understand that there are some of us who have passion for blogging but with difficulty in putting articles together.

Very briefly here, I will be giving you some few tips that will help you write great content.

You know, what keeps your visitors coming is what they read yesterday that they couldn't but appreciate and applaud.

Can I then say that one of the greatest ways of making your visitors come back is to always deliver the best in the best way.

To Write a Good Article, You Must Follow The Process Below.

1. Remember Your Niche :

It is very much important that you put your niche into consideration before Writing any article.

The reason why people visit your education blog is because they need tips on education so you can't say because a post is treading on business, you put it there.

No! It is absolutely wrong. Your visitors should no what you stand for and that is what will bring them.

So you must have your niche in mind. This mean for example you blog on business, the first thing you ask each day is " what can I write on Business ?"

2. Ask Yourself What Your Visitors Need or Don't Know About On that Niche :

After asking the above question, you will now ask yourself what are the possible things your visitors don't know about business that they will like to read.

Take a thought of what could be giving them problem in that field that you can tackle in your post.

See, there are always issues to solve for every blessed day, so the thing is now for you to put yourself in their shoes and see what they are ignorant of, then put it up.

3. Check The Latest Development On That Niche :

You should know by now that the reason why visitors come online to read is to get updated and informed.

So as a blogger, you must be well informed in your various niche. It is what you know that you will dish out.

What I am trying to say is that, when you want to post on your blog, also think of the latest developments. If for instance you blog in the education niche and everybody knows that change of course and institution is out for days and you are just updating yours after one week.

Now you see what am saying.
click link to continue reading >> http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/06/5-ways-to-write-catchy-post-that-ties.html
Re: 5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) by phemsie(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
where is the no 4
Re: 5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) by dailyguide(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
phemsie:
where is the no 4
follow link to continue reading
Re: 5 Ways To Write Catchy Post That Ties Your Visitors To Your Blog (no 4 Is Best) by phemsie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
dailyguide:

follow link to continue reading

la click the link, la.............

(1) (Reply)

Can A Webpage Be Coded To Show Only On Certain Days Of The Week? / Can You Write Very Good Articles? / This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.