Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) (44667 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
In my experience with Nigerians, this news might not even be true.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
This na aboki na.
stephanie11:
A roadside vendor was caught using his Urine to wash cucumbers he sold to unsuspecting members of the public. This shocking incident occurred in Owerri, Imo state, recently.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the vendor was seen urinating in a bottle and using it to wash cucumbers he displayed for sale on his wheelbarrow. He was accosted by some eagle-eyed individuals and in minutes a mob had formed.

According to an eyewitness, Barrister Onwukaike Paschal, the mob threw away his cucumbers and forced him to eat them and drink the contents of the bottle. It reportedly took 20 minutes for him to comply.Below are photos from the scene;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/22/vendor-caught-using-urine-wash-cucumber-photos/
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why dem no kill that Hausa man, chai, he won't be lucky next time! Na Hausa man be that!
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
cucumber don suffer; women use am anyhow now men...
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by smartty68(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
IME1:

can you imagine that i am watching pirates of the Caribbean (at world's end) 2007 right now looking at Jack Sparrow shocked

at the topic
pls is it not possible that buyers would perceive the urine when they are buying it?
just asking
Anything is possible Bro as long as it isn't packed in a polythene bag! Exposed in a wheelbarrow would reduce the smell making it almost impossible to perceive any foul smell
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by voizofone: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
It seems it is a growing trend for those animals called abokis in owerri, I had once caught one before selling aki_awusa (tiger nuts) urinating directly on his wares.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ajalawole:
Cucumber i use to eat on rice almost everyday sad

com na evyday u dey faint niii?
angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mopelawlar:

com na evyday u dey faint niii?
angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
when food no dey wetin man go do. Or u wen make we dey faint together cheesy
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by LilTyRoNe: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Jesos angry angry angryIgbos killing igbos
Have you seen igbos planting cucumber and them likes talkless of selling them,hatred have eaten you for launch,and had its dessert.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by SofiaAmrozia(f): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg what did cucumber do to offend all these wicked human beings? Poor cucumber. From Aunty M to Aboki na, no problem. God is watching all of you
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ladies b4 buying cucumber.. THINK THRICE smiley
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cucumber na only you be fruit wey Waka come??it is well with u u and your eaters grin grin
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Ebios(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]served him right
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by suzzyprima: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cucumber again?
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Urine na Medicine oooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Vivian16: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
God protect ur children, very soon they will start putting ota-pia-pia n sniper in beans n other grains just 2 get at us.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's Hausa Fulani for you.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
E yaaaa ...looks like some of those mallams ...prolly why he did not want to eat or drink #RamadanFast ...buh the people will think it was urine ....wetin consan me joooooor!

stephanie11:
A roadside vendor was caught using his Urine to wash cucumbers he sold to unsuspecting members of the public. This shocking incident occurred in Owerri, Imo state, recently.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the vendor was seen urinating in a bottle and using it to wash cucumbers he displayed for sale on his wheelbarrow. He was accosted by some eagle-eyed individuals and in minutes a mob had formed.

According to an eyewitness, Barrister Onwukaike Paschal, the mob threw away his cucumbers and forced him to eat them and drink the contents of the bottle. It reportedly took 20 minutes for him to comply.Below are photos from the scene;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/22/vendor-caught-using-urine-wash-cucumber-photos/
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
stephanie11:

That poor vendor is just a victim of circumstance, from my vast experience living in the far north I have seen the common Hausa man using water bottle to wash his kiniko after urinating and at the same time drink from it, from what is obtainable from that PIC, I strongly believe that the content of that plastic bottle is certainly water judging by it's color, sha I feel for the guy and pray for his vindication
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by madbuhari: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
high time to give this mallams from north quit notice... them don over do ... dem dob learn ritualism from their yellowbar allies TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by logica(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Gamusgamus:
That poor vendor is just a victim of circumstance, from my vast experience living in the far north I have seen the common Hausa man using water bottle to wash his kiniko after urinating and at the same time drink from it, from what is obtainable from that PIC, I strongly believe that the content of that plastic bottle is certainly water judging by it's color, sha I feel for the guy and pray for his vindication
Exactly. And as someone pointed out, he probably initially did not want to drink because he was fasting. Pick one; break your fast and stay alive, or maintain the fast and get mobbed by a bunch of nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:
What D Bleep! Look At The Last pic. By The Right, that Man Dick Don Stand... How? Why?...
Dat is his bele na. Haba

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by youngpascal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:
What D Bleep! Look At The Last pic. By The Right, that Man Dick Don Stand... How? Why?...

aha... check again... Na tummy jorh
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahahahah Owerri again, i dey fear that place.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:

Omg its true bros
You're seeing things
Wey ur eye glass I told you to always put it on grin
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Afobear: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Jesos angry angry angryIgbos killing igbos
if only you were a true fact finder you would notice the cucumber seller is from the north .....dont be stupid in your next life

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by santanwaegbe: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
wickedness
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Urine is not bad like poor hygiene in most "bukas" Nigerians eat. Nothing will happen to those who unknowingly ate the cucumber.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
I just hope that's the urine he's drinking already

Is that the only punishment? Tò cheap
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
URINE? Chai! This is terrible and horrible. What a people. There is no type of dehumanizing and dirty news one shall not hear from this people. LOL
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lord wetin cucumber do una,na crime for cucumber to be cucumber

Where Amaka abi na ijioma the cucu girl from Miss Anambra show oo!
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Samson4christ: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
We must run a scan on our grocery stores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.