Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

Not Making Money? THE WAY OUT! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Not Making Money? THE WAY OUT! (474 Views)

How Otedola Made His Money [the Real Story Behind The Money] / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Making Money? THE WAY OUT! by johntaiwo123(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

Make sure you read this post to the end.

It explain the main reasons why you're not earning or not earning enough and what to do to start earning or earn more consistently.

The 2nd out of the 3 basic tools in generating income online is having a website or blog.

Many people want to make a living online and they don't have a site. It's just like you have a company without an office.

A company without an office? How do you expect that company to earn?

Your blog or website is your shop online, it's the location where people can find you, your products and services.

That's why the location of a blog or website is called web address. Your blog or website is a place (shop) on the Internet where you sell your products and services.

A website or blog is needed to earn online. It's either you're the owner or you're using someone else's own to earn.

A website or blog is fundamental to earning online.

Without a website or blog you will make no money online.

The best thing is to have one! Go and create one now! Yes, a paid one is better and more professional and if you don't have enough cash right now, you can create one for free on blogger or wordpress. Create one now!

'Without a website or blog you will make no money online' but some people have website(s) or blog(s) but are not earning a dime from it, why?

I know the reason and i will tell you now.

Two guys recently contacted me on Whatsapp that they have a good blog but have never made money on it and they were asking for my advice.

I told them that "They basically have a shop which is a necessary requirement but are not using the shop the right way."

What's the aim of a shop?

Is it not to sell products and services?

The reason why you have a very wonderful blog or website and you're not earning is that you're not selling anything on it.

But some will say "I have a website, i have great products and services that i render, i have great contents on it, I've even hired the best content writer to write my contents daily but I'm making little or no sales. Why?"

The reason is this!

Hear me well, if there is a wonderful shop that offers great products and services that's second to none, but never remove their products outside of the store box to showcase it.

Who will buy?

Or if they showcase it very well but only few people are seeing it. How many people will buy?

It's just like you're covering your products in the store box and not allowing people to see it.

If many interested people are seeing your products and services advert every day, many people will buy!

One of the best skills a marketer can have is persuasion skill.
Online it is called copy writing.

Anik Singal said "It is the number one skill needed to make money online"

You have to drive a controlled massive targeted traffic to your offers to make enough sales.

Controlled targeted traffic means captured interested subscribers. You have to build a list and send them your offers to make enough sales consistently.

I will close with this. An advice a mentor blogger gave a young struggling blogger few years ago. This young guy is now a popular blogger and Internet Marketer called Olaide Alim.

He asked his mentor "How do I build a sure fire online business?" and

his mentor replied

“I only know of a certain proven system that makes you money all the time and will continue to work 100 years to come.

If you want to make money online, start a content rich website (like a blog), publish on it, never fail to build an email list as you publish, always ask about what their problems are, create info-products that solve your readers problem and sell it to them, and still keep publishing content, still keep building your email list, and I tell you will never worry about money”

As if that not enough he said…

“Always share useful and valuable information your subscribers will surely benefit from for FREE, do this for a while and you will automatically be seen an authority in that sector”

Your Way Out !

Action points:

1. Build a blog or website now! As it is a basic requirements for you to start making consistent income online.

2. Sell, sell and sell products or services on your site. The only way to make money legitimately is to sell. Start selling something on your site now!

3. Start building your customer database today!
Invest and drive massive traffic to your optin page. Collect as many leads as possible and engage them to make sales. The money is in the List!

Implemented these 3 steps and you will earn and earn consistently online.

I'm committed to your Online Success!
-John Taiwo
CEO Young Infopreneurs Corporation

Cc: Lalasticlala, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J, DisGuy, justwise, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

Re: Not Making Money? THE WAY OUT! by eezeribe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Infopreanuers and their never ending gimmicks...
From your signature,you want to teach people how to make three hundred thousand dollars....
If you knew how to make 10% of that amount,you won't be here on nairaland and probably won't be teaching anyone,even for a fee twice the said amount.

1 Like

Re: Not Making Money? THE WAY OUT! by johntaiwo123(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
eezeribe:
Infopreanuers and their never ending gimmicks...
From your signature,you want to teach people how to make three hundred thousand dollars....
If you knew how to make 10% of that amount,you won't be here on nairaland and probably won't be teaching anyone,even for a fee twice the said amount.

I'm very happy that I'm a living testimony of those earning online. I have made millions of naira from this nairaland business section while others like you just keep commenting on others post.

I didn't say I have arrived but I look forward to the top to be earning more.

The FREE BOOK that is in that link is by ANIK SINGAL...Have you heard about that name before??
He taught on how to build start an Online Empire and he also explained how he made his first $300k and how you too can do the same.

I'm proud to also inform you that I have also helped others to start earning online.

How have you helped others??

(1) (Reply)

Rake in millions on your blog through this steps / We would give you world standard shoes at affordable prices’ / Emperors Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.