Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (50324 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by oluwabless1: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nyeri pastor with mysterious skin disease winning people of God, TUKO.co.ke has the photos

- Nyeri pastor Silvester Karanja with skin disease narrates his life story in a recent interview after he was rejected by his parents
- Karanja had decided to take his life but never went through with it, giving his life to God afterwards
- The Nyeri pastor went to India for 2 months to get his pimples minimised, which made his appearance better than before A Nyeri pastor has been on the limelight not only for his evangelistic skills but his unappealing face.

Silvester Karanja suffers from a mysterious skin disease and narrated his challenges recently in a vernacular Kenyan TV station. The father of three grew up with his grandparents after facing rejection from his stepfather, mother and siblings.

“The hatred was so much such that my siblings had been taught how to hate me. Before I cleared primary school, I made a decision to take his life but I never went through with it,” Karanja narrates. The pastor had to drop out of school in form two after his parents refused to pay school fees. Karanja’s hope for life was renewed when he met the love of his life after giving his life to Christ. “Many people thought I could not get a wife due to my face, even now I talk t people and see the fright on their faces. Despite all this, God is always deserving for all he has done for me,” he said.

In 2013, the pastor traveled to India for two months to have extra large pimples on his face minimized. Although he cannot be cured, he has learnt to accept the situation and continue God’s work. Pastor Karanja has traveled to spread the gospel in Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania as well as give hope to those suffering from suicidal thoughts and tendancies.

: https://www.tuko.co.ke/244302-nyeri-pastor-mysterious-skin-disease-winning-people-god-tuko-ke-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eee yaa

i pray God heals him

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by Sweetguy25: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
His own is even smooth, what will say about this man?
[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1529536.1385487367!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/vinicio27n-1-web.jpg[/img]

or this

and this

But the pope hugged him still

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by nextstep(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by NinaArsenal(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ewo
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by hasmuz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by virus05(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eeh!! shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by oladimejiX: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
ignorance is a disease pushing Africa into the abyss of poverty

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by omobs(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
chai
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by vicoloni(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jesu!
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by yomalex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by brunofarad(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is scary

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by dayleke: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
With God,
All things are possible sha....

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by talk2flash(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
MOGBENI
THE PARENTS KOWA NINI
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by Oladelson(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
sorry bout dat! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by Akinaukwa: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
I really feel for him but he cant take his life cos of this, I believe there is a solution to it.
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by missioner(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
God, where are you? please go and heal.

BTW ...see blasting

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by lokotamak(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
umm. oga oo
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by SommyNwaba(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by elyte89: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Smoothier dan Beyonce face tongue
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by MaziUchea: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
terrible
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
I dont blame them..... looks like leprosy combined with chicken pocks and measles,
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
This pastor shouldn't suffer like this if Jesus words were true as reported in the Bible because Jesus said you would get anything you ask in his name; Jesus also repeated this many times over and over to show that he means it

below are such verses

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

looking at the above verses and trying to square it with this pastor's predicament, one comes to 5 possible conclusions

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) this pastor prayed for alleviation of his suffering but had no faith

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Satan, Jesus, Holy Spirit doesn't exist

take your pick

18 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by ziga: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Neurofibromatosis.

It is genetic and he got it from his parents.

I guess his parents should know that already because it probably runs in their family.

But who knows whats true these days... So much fake news since the internet blew up and everybody is a self made reporter/liar.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by frankise: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
God be with him
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by Uceegal: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Imagine, what a challenge. May God heal you
Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by positivelord: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
where is apostle suleman when you need him most...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by happney65: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
And why is it so hard for the Jesus he preaches to cure him?I mean that should be simple..I know some people that dont think would attack me and not attend to the question i have asked..I know..

All the same,I wish him good health and hope one day Science would have cured of this

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by realestniggah: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017

If you think your life is hard look at this picture and think again

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is serious, but nothing too difficult for God to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.