Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma (51769 Views)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by piagetskinner(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls what's the exchange rate again

I'm wondering how $8250 amounts to 4m
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Icon4s(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
You say wetin?
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by OlaDapxon(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
kinda cheap
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by 1naira50kobo: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
piagetskinner:
pls what's the exchange rate again

I'm wondering how $8250 amounts to 4m

I tire o. The hotel is expensive but the amount they calling in Naira is pure exaggerated
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Kelvinortabo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
lasunray:
Nawa Glo network slow ooo. Those above are either using Smile or Etisalat

You didn't mention spectranet
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by InvertedHammer: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
It is ok.

By noon the next day, the money will expire.

And if no renewal is intended, the hotel management will change voice for her.

Go to an expensive hotel, pose like a big girl and say you want to see their rooms, they show you...you take pictures and video...come down to lobby and tell them...ahh, I will be back later, let me think about it. Run to your laptop and post. Voila!

2 Likes

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by BBBlaze: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ehhhh. ..it is do!

In other news

She no tell us the kind of Bleaching cream she dey use when give her multicoloured skin. ..I would want to try it out after lodging in the presidential suite grin grin wink
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Sparkies(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
4million a night??
That means the room comes with Kim kadashan and Rihanna as bonus.

4 Likes

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by azimibraun: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
The problem is that the rooms are always going to be. Fully booked.. so you just wonder how people spend money.
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by David160(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm grin
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
lol. this girl wey dey lie anyhow..

1 Like

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by emmanuelex1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
PLEASE DO YOU GET PAID FOR FTC? IF YES HOW MUCH?
cutepaul:
Finally.....FTC at last......i dedicate this ftc to my mum dad siblings...uncles and aunties....also my friends and well wishers..not to forget all the members of st Cecelia students choir ihiagwa Futo.....my year of upliftment is here...surely....

The person below me be wondering.......is it 5g network gringringrin @ kean89
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by CharlieMaria(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
cutepaul:
Finally.....FTC at last......i dedicate this ftc to my mum dad siblings...uncles and aunties....also my friends and well wishers..not to forget all the members of st Cecelia students choir ihiagwa Futo.....my year of upliftment is here...surely....

The person below me be wondering.......is it 5g network gringringrin @ kean89
Sing praises....
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by able20(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
See how fellow arabs in the middle East( Muslims) use Oil money to better the lives of their citizens.
Our own born to rule mallams( Muslims) use their own money to marry many wives, build mosques and sponsor terror.

1 Like

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by inchristalone(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
I do rather take 1million than to spend 5days all-paid vacation in this hotel.

1 Like

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by donmarshia(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Reminds me of 'Fitzs Motel Abagana'......back in the day, grin

So you know fitz?
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by cutepaul(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Sing praises....
to the Lord ooooo..... There's also "sing crazy.......nigga raw
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by positivelord: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Carry girl go there and she start forming "its too early" am very sure thunder go just fire her there there...
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
THIS PRESENTER IS TOO LOCAL
Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by nextstep(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
THIS PRESENTER IS TOO LOCAL

Right... she's being sponsored by people (with deep pockets, or who want to advertise their hotel) who think otherwise... apparently she's good enough for them. tongue

2 Likes

Re: N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma by Tecno66: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbo man no go sleep this kin place, tufiakwa
Ndlistic:
Check out the $8,250 Dollars (4 Million Naira) PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite in Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai, A Review By Jaaruma

Media girl and Luxury Traveler Jaaruma is back at it again and this time she's showing us around the $8,250 Dollars per night (4 Million Naira) PER NIGHT Suite she vacationed in Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrzhArNVL4

Check her out on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/jaaruma_empire/

Check her out on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Jaaruma_Empire