Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (25232 Views)

Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by ezzylee(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is nice.

I know everyone is saying that the track used for this event isn't a standard one but at least it's something to start with.

There's also a race track being developed by darknightmotorsports in Abuja (drifting, biking and the likes).... and I know in Abuja, they have an off road track (don't know where it's located).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by davillian(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
No power bike self.
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by francisbiz: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
Trying oyinbo car race in Nigeria is nothing but a suicide mission
Why?
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by ephi321(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

U dey mind dem?
Instead make dem copy better thing
If person do accidebt for there now you go hear say fuel no dey d ambulance

Wicked cheesy

Still a nice initiative, as long as participants are fully aware of the risks involved.

2 Likes

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by KakiP(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQHMXaEioM

The 2017 work and play event was a two day event which started with a party for kid before moving to rally car racing then golfing. See more fun pictures HERE

Did you miss the amazing event despite being so interested? Not to worry, many more car racing events are coming up in Nigeria.. so stay tuned for the next notice.

Can’t wait to see you at the next racing event.

https://autojosh.com/amazing-video-2017-sagamu-rally-car-race-nigeria/

Who can i talk to, ill like to pitch a song that i have as theme song for this rally.

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Chukazu: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
can't wait to see Formula 1.. my number one favorite sports in naija

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Was there an ambulance/medic onsite?

Spectators were too close to the track and no safety barriers in place to keep vehicles with suddenly cracked ball joints from going into the stands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by seguno2: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
3rdavefarms:
The yeebos will rather play with PALMINE

Is Osun state where the old ritualist was caught in the thread below not in the same south west as Sagamu?

https://www.nairaland.com/3875845/3-headless-bodies-found-80-year-old

Is it possible to look before you leap?
Can you please think before you talk and stop embarrassing yourself in public?
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by fkj950ax(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=autojosh

Not to worry, many more car racing events are coming up in Nigeria.. so stay tuned for the next notice.

[/quote]

Please can you work harder to notify ahead of such events.

Interested as an institutional partner.

2 Likes

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by seguno2: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
davillian:
No power bike self.

Do you think that it is because our country does not manufacture ordinary bikes, talk less of power bikes?
Do we even manufacture the spokes of bicycles?
We are so backward and intellectually lazy.

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by vRendoh(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2017

This na car race abi dancing compitetuon? Na so Oyinbo dem they do thier own? This Lagos people with their shakara! Please park make I come down cheesy
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by richeeyo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
wow, government should invest in this instead of training folks on how to throw ghanamustgo in prado jeeps grin
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag

Abegi who still de use that thing
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Watch out for kidnappers on the way home after that event.

Kidnappers single out people driving in jeeps because they are rich, and provide good returns on the abduction investment. Gathering a bunch of SUV owners in one place is a gesture that will certainly be appreciated by the kidnapping gang members.

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
By their heads we shall identify them as criminals ...... Yeeboo got both cone head and flat head and at times combined the two grin

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by macaranta(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by veteran1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
wow, government should invest in this instead of training folks on how to throw ghanamustgo in prado jeeps grin
name checker... ⏰
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Litmus: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fantastic. More please and hurt those that hate this for they would rather see the Nigerian spirit suffocate under the avalanche of ceaseless negative news so that we turn from can-do to cant-do.

2 Likes

Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Ifecrown: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
kingjabz:
Wow!
does this guy knows that his pictures are the most popular meme on Nairaland.
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ifecrown:
does this guy knows that his pictures are the most popular meme on Nairaland.

Yes I do
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by darkckUSA: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQHMXaEioM

The 2017 work and play event was a two day event which started with a party for kid before moving to rally car racing then golfing. See more fun pictures HERE

Did you miss the amazing event despite being so interested? Not to worry, many more car racing events are coming up in Nigeria.. so stay tuned for the next notice.

Can’t wait to see you at the next racing event.

https://autojosh.com/amazing-video-2017-sagamu-rally-car-race-nigeria/

Nice one
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by beckyjoy1: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
New development i guess. But racing on nigerian roads i think is absurdic in nature. Better stil For more sports news check out here soccershell.com
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Oluwafreshing(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
3rdavefarms:
The yeebos will rather play with PALMINE
ogbeni did you have to point fingers?
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by drealcivilceno(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

30k nko?
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
drealcivilceno:

30k nko?
ok. Let's relate.
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Originalsly: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2017
veekid:
Trying oyinbo car race in Nigeria is nothing but a suicide mission
......same for the spectators... accident waiting to happen.
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2017
francisbiz:

Why?

Health care in nigeria is nothing to write home about. Any accident in such a race is bound to be fatal and moreover, racing cars have specially designed suspension and a lot of safety features to protect the driver in the course of an accident and not the every day to day car that was used in the socalled sagamu race.
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by geunik(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
thisisayus:
pm me in abk
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2017
ephi321:

Wicked cheesy

Still a nice initiative, as long as participants are fully aware of the risks involved.
My dear sister
This is not what we need at this time. A country that cant boast of one decent stretch of road or one good hospital . I pity the Nigerian participants the most. No life insurance
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by ephi321(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

My dear sister
This is not what we need at this time. A country that cant boast of one decent stretch of road or one good hospital . I pity the Nigerian participants the most. No life insurance

They may have "African insurance" cheesy
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
ephi321:

They may have "African insurance" cheesy
Juju shey grin grin grin
Re: Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria by ephi321(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Juju shey grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / Checkout These Weird Airbrush Car Paintings (Photos) / Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.