Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) (487 Views)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Abba Kyari: "Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Our Custody, He Did Not Vanish" / Evans Is Not 36 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by Rapsaint2991: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
A Nigerian guy with the name 'T Shine Sisi Eko' on Facebook has said he would kill lots of people if billionaire kidn apper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans, is killed by t he government..

T Shine Sisi Eko who is an artiste according to his profile on Facebook wrote that although he doesn't know Evans personally, he just does not want him dead. But if the inevitable happens, he threatened to take up the kidnapping job of Evans and he would kill uncountable persons.

He shared the picture of Evans and captioned it:
"Nigeria is so useless. I don't know this man but I don't jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me"

Nairalanders What do you think about this upcoming singer's outburst on social media?

source-naij.com

Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by tripplephi: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
he said it under the influence of a weed that has not yet been released from hell
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eti ri nkan kan. You havent seen anything.
Kill ko kill ni
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by temitope277(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
he should be arrested as soon as possible

FTC
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by ApolitiCal: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
His partner in business. Igbos developing everywhere!
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by ogashman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
he is a comedian....he is jus rehearsing one of his jokes
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by Gmajor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
people just open their mouth and talk without realizing the implications of what they are saying
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by Ikpewe: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
I perceived frustration. Please someone should please tell him that music is not for everybody.
Re: Young Man Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper, Evans Is Killed(photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
No be every post person suppose comment....

(1) (Reply)

Black Sunday: Badoo Members Wipe Out Family Of Five In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) / EFCC Recovers N328.9bn From Petroleum Marketers / Nigerian Come For Police Press Counter Allegation Of Pocketing N10billion Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.