Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching (58542 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian TV Host (pictures) / Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2017
I have seen Tinsel once or twice, I hear people talk about Jenifa's diary.
The rest are unknown to me.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by BestySam(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
The Johnson's all day any day.

Spiff is my favorite.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Mekanus(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Me watch naija series, I dy mad?
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by kimewills(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017
This is it, Tinsel, Mr Johnson...in that order...where is Do good?.....will love to watch that before 30 too.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by elmagnifico411(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Mr Seun Osewa, i hope muslims too won't be able to comment on posts related to Christian, seeing that not every post is opened to comments now as you've asked us to specify our religion. U do well o.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Plus where can I download "Husbands of Lagos" season 3.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by NLProblemChild(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
TV series are overrated. Normal short movies are better!
Am not a fan of TV series especially Nigeria TV series. The only Nigeria TV series have watched when I was very less busy was Jennifer's diary and extended family by bovi.
The foreign TV series have also managed to watch are beauty and the beast and power(50 cent)
I enjoy watching the normal short movies very much and they are better than TV series
watch short movies like this ones I assure you will forget TV series
Fast and furious 8
Sleepless (TI)
Return of Xander cage Bleep
Point break
Ride along
Passenger
Bfg. Big friendly giant
Vacation
The mummy 4
with all your vs no likes.. Make I dash u 1
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by tboss4real247: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
And What About DoGood#.....
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by NLProblemChild(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
The Johnson's should top the list or I shut down this thread

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Samcent: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
BestySam:
The Johnson's all day any day.

Spiff is my favorite.
On point. The Johnsons, the one and only tv series I watch.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Sugarcious(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
kimewills:
This is it, Tinsel, Mr Johnson...in that order...where is Do good?.....will love to watch that before 30 too.
Yes nice observation. Where is Dogood? That series is my favourite any time.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by boookworm: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Op, this list can never be complete without adding DOGOOD and HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Sugarcious(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
boookworm:
Op, this list can never be complete without adding
DOGOOD
and
HUSTLE
Yup! I completely agree. Dogood is the bomb!
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by vicuyo: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
For me its skinny girl in transit. smiley
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Adaowerri111: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
No HUSH?
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by kingthreatz: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
Spits....i dont watch these nigerian nonsense.

The walking dead on my mind

I got 3 questions for you.
1. How many walkers have you killed?
2. How many people have you killed?
3. WHY?
grin
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by tocy1: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where is
My flatmates
This thing called marriage
Life101
Battleground
Hush
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by kimewills(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sugarcious:
Yes nice observation. Where is Dogood? That series is my favourite any time.
Its hilarious....that Etuk guy.lol
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by TheMainMan: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
where is my flatmates
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by cryptic21(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is it is very good, as in good., makes u want to get married tho. Heard season 2 would be out soon can't wait
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by shevon: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
And why is Jemeji no on the list?
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Sugarcious(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
kimewills:
Its hilarious....that Etuk guy.lol
Etuk Umana... Lol real fan!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by kinnlive(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
Am not a fan of TV series especially Nigeria TV series. The only Nigeria TV series have watched when I was very less busy was Jennifer's diary and extended family by bovi.
The foreign TV series have also managed to watch are beauty and the beast and power(50 cent)
I enjoy watching the normal short movies very much and they are better than TV series
Fast and furious 8
Sleepless (TI)
Point break
Ride along
Passenger
Bfg. Big friendly giant
Vacation
The mummy 4
and I also watch horror movies of all kind. I can't do without horror movies in a day. especially zombies.
I don't know if people will say something is wrong with me with the way I watch horror movies but I don't care.
you haven't tried "GOT" I tell you (game of throne)
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by dokdave(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where is super story and papa ajasco na

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Ezionye(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, Am too busy watching mseries

Stopped watching tinsel a long time ago. Dat play no dey end ni?
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Ignyte(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
Fast and furious 8
Sleepless (TI)
Point break
Ride along
Passenger
Bfg. Big friendly giant
Vacation
The mummy 4
and I also watch horror movies of all kind. I can't do without horror movies in a day. especially zombies.
I don't know if people will say something is wrong with me with the way I watch horror movies but I don't care.

Go and watch Game of thrones
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Johnsons beat them all.

Good stuff.

My favorite is BLESSING. her facial expressions and vrytin else makes her a bundle of talent in that field.

I see her going places.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by lopjohnny(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
helphelp:

subscribe to irokotv...
most of them are there

How can one subscribe
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is it is my fave there. no 7 shout out to lowladee. the Johnson's is also awesome but not as this is it.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by ganie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Do Good does it for me.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Themandator: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/05/top-15-nigerian-tv-series-you-should.html

Dogood and the Johnson family are the only two i have permitted myself to induge in ...i hate that hotel majestic ,maybe because of the uniform they wear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / Omashola Vs Mike: Bet9ja Arena Game Weekly Record Proves Mike Won (Photo) / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.