Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Need Serious Financial Assistance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Serious Financial Assistance (8717 Views)

300 Level UNICAL Law Student With Liver Ailment Appeals For Financial Assistance / Had Quadruplets- 4 Children. The Family Will Need Financial Assistance In Lookin / Please I Need Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
My girlfriend delivered a baby on Tuesday this week. She was staying with her parents till when she gave birth. I don't have a penny to give to her during the pregnancy and delivery because am jobless and broke. I wasn't allowed to see my girlfriend and the baby at the hospital when I visited all because I can't pay the bills.my girlfriend's family paid the bills and she was discharged. I went to my girlfriend's house yesterday, I was eventually allowed to see her and the baby. Now my in-laws demanded that I should provide #50000 latest Tuesday next week when the baby will be given a name. Have been running from pillar to post to source out the money to have it on record that I paid for the delivery of my first child. Please help me for God sake. Thanks.

cc Lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have all the payment receipts and other proofs which I can upload on request. Please help me out. You will not suffer

finalboss
Ymodulus
ephi123
Nairaman66
Ajigiteri
K2wise
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by aloeman15(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
last month you needed help to choose phone, this month, you need help to name your baby.
are you OK?

15 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
last month you needed help to choose phone, this month, you need help to name your baby.
are you OK?
the phone topic is for review purpose, never said I want to buy. The topic is still there, you can read up sir. Thank you
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by jaydee1o1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry about that,I know how you feel..God will put you through,why not get a loan from paylater.ng

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by aloeman15(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
shuo!
I bin take screen shot o.
anyway, your family should be your first port of call.
followed by your house of worship and real friends.
to be taken seriously, upload pix of the bills-
scammers everywhere.
opibycar1:
the phone topic is for review purpose, never said I want to buy. The topic is still there, you can read up sir. Thank you
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
A broke man is not entitled to an erection undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
shuo!
I bin take screen shot o.
anyway, your family should be your first port of call.
followed by your house of worship and real friends.
to be taken seriously, upload pix of the bills-
scammers everywhere.
show me where I said I want to buy the phone. Please don't compound my problems. I beg you

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
jaydee1o1:
I'm sorry about that,I know how you feel..God will put you through,why not get a loan from paylater.ng
Do you know their terms and conditions Bro?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
shuo! I bin take screen shot o. anyway, your family should be your first port of call. followed by your house of worship and real friends. to be taken seriously, upload pix of the bills- scammers everywhere.
How can I reduce the size of pictures?
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
when you were banging, and moaning in pleasure.. you don't know the outcome? Don't bang if you can't stand the outcome, #50 CD would have prevented this thread.

18 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by maxkenny: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
You should ask what job you can help them do to earn you money like Saturday laundry ironin, mason on site before a week passes if u enterprise enough u wud gather some change to pay ur bills rather than begging online the upper hands better than lower hands

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by jjjjj2017: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
oga, look for construction site go carry head pan. u no get money but u dey fucck ur galfriend abi even sef u no fit wear condom. no gain saying, u & ur galfriend must be under 20.

20 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by bhankie(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Maybe we should open a gofundme account for u
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by ijeshaboy: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
People are wicked, chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Piiko:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Caustics: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
did we climb on top your girlfriend with you?

11 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
He said Girlfriend, that means you ain't married..so i ain't helping

8 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by espionage48(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
goldcircle is #50 for four condoms that can be use for four hot rounds.but you prefer #50000 hospital bills ,pampers and sma gold milk to using #50 condom..Carry your cross dear.

experience is the best teacher

13 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stop spamming threads abeg, nobody send you message. You had nine whole months to prepare.

Go do daily unskilled jobs eg carrying concrete or mixed sand at building or construction sites and solve your problem.
So the girls family paid the whole bills and you went there to take receipts from them, snap picture and share on nld for begging purposes. What a shameless and irresponsible father you are! The girl and child are better of without you sef. Your mates will sell their phone, enter street hustle madly and bring forth something as the girls family have done the major work for u.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by ItzWonderz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bro,,if u go hear d truth,,,nobody dey ready to offer help cos every one get his/her own problem.

If u hear oda people's problem,,u go forget urs asap.

Best tin to do is try talking to ur damily members n church/mosque members and friends to help u out n after dat,,u can begin reql hustle & this is d best time to know who really likes u and who doesnt.

God help u bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nicheey(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
dude you should have used CD na ,anyways how can I help out?? ah don't have money at hand oo ,buh ah can take your case to my instagram or Line app to raise money ,if that's fine by you
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nicheey(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:
He said Girlfriend, that means you ain't married..so i ain't helping

ogbeni help if you u can joor
like you didn't nack when you were single

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Enezoza(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
To Bleep dey sweet o grin grin grin
but the Bleep result no sweet at all especially when the fucking is done at the wrong time...

anyway, I pity the girl...

4 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nicheey:

ogbeni help if you u can joor
like you didn't nack when you were single

Sorry woh, am team single & exclusive member of PVAN( proud Virgins association of Nigeria) . My meatus has never came in contact with labia majora talkless of labia minora

Besides guys who impregnate girls b4 marrying them piss me off

6 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nicheey(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:

Sorry woh, am team single & exclusive member of PVAN( proud Virgins association of Nigeria) . My meatus has never came in contact with labia majora talkless of labia minora

pvan?? lemme come and be going before mod ban me for being rude
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nicheey(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:

lol ,smh dude is it your impregnation ?? why you go dey pissed ontop person belle.? EPP the niggah if you can joor ,enough of this already

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op you don't even have shame, u better let the baby and the mother go, Sense fall on you

3 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:

Some girls don't have brain na, they just open it wide for anybody.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by chimah3(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
If only they asked for our help when climbing the woman too embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by wellmax(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Later you would open thread for money to feed the baby, money to send your child to school, house rent etc. Guy go and get a menial jobs if need be.
Like someone said, you got 9 full months to prepare. Why now?

6 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by kessler53(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Piiko:
because he no be human being again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shahan, A Female? Wow! / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! / N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.