Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need Serious Financial Assistance - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Serious Financial Assistance (8714 Views)

300 Level UNICAL Law Student With Liver Ailment Appeals For Financial Assistance / Had Quadruplets- 4 Children. The Family Will Need Financial Assistance In Lookin / Please I Need Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Acidosis:
You had to wait for 9 months to raise money for your baby?
believe you me sir, #50000 is like millions to me presently. All through the 9 months have been struggling to get some savings, but I have none. Alot of things happened which I can't type all here. Please help me sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by espionage48(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
#50000 is like one million shebi?
I don't know why guys nowadays can't learn from other people's experience.
those people asking you to leave the girl and the child and run away didn't know that karma exist.
For how long will you run and leave the girl and the child to suffer? Tomorrow now if you marry and somethings are not going well, you will start blaming an innocent woman in the village. Most problem guys are having these days is because of this kind of art.You pregnant a girl that U know that U are not ready to marry and you can't take the responsibilities.
Everybody likes eating yam and oil because it is sweet but there will be problem when you finish eating, instead of cleaning your mouth you leave the oil in your mouth for people to know that U ate yam and oil. Wish guys will learn from other people's experience and stop spoiling their future because of 1min sex and start using #50 condom that will prevent loss of bad things

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by harveyspec: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
I have all the payment receipts and other proofs which I can upload on request. Please help me out. You will not suffer

finalboss
Ymodulus
Ephi123
Nairaman66
Ajigiteri
K2wise

don't you have a family?

What have your parents done about it?

How old are you?

what skill do you have?

what's your educational status?

You now know that, love is responsibility & not just sex. if you are still in school, focus on your studies or focus on the job you are learning.

her family will take of the baby or your family should take care of it.

infact give more details before definate help can be rendered.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
harveyspec:

don't you have a family?

What have your parents done about it?

How old are you?

what skill do you have?

what's your educational status?

You now know that, love is responsibility & not just sex. if you are still in school, focus on your studies or focus on the job you are learning.

her family will take of the baby or your family should take care of it.

infact give more details before definate help can be rendered.
I'm an orphan whose extended families have abandoned. I fend for myself. I'm not in school, have graduated.

Skills

1. computer engineer.
2. Teaching.
3. Barbing.
4. Learning how to lay bricks presently.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
all blame on me. I take it. Thanks
I'm sorry if that hurts bro... I just gotta be realistic here, I pray you get the help you seek.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
espionage48:

#50000 is like one million shebi?
I don't know why guys nowadays can't learn from other people's experience.
those people asking you to leave the girl and the child and run away didn't know that karma exist.
For how long will you run and leave the girl and the child to suffer? Tomorrow now if you marry and somethings are not going well, you will start blaming an innocent woman in the village. Most problem guys are having these days is because of this kind of art.You pregnant a girl that U know that U are not ready to marry and you can't take the responsibilities.
Everybody likes eating yam and oil because it is sweet but there will be problem when you finish eating, instead of cleaning your mouth you leave the oil in your mouth for people to know that U ate yam and oil. Wish guys will learn from other people's experience and stop spoiling their future because of 1min sex and start using #50 condom that will prevent loss of bad things
I believe in karma, the baby is mine, can't run away from the mother and child. People with good heart should help me out on this. All blame can be on me. I take it. Thanks sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I'm sorry if that hurts bro... I just gotta be realistic here, I pray you get the help you seek.
thanks
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Empiree:
pls dont talk this. If you cant afford to give, you rather be quiet.
I've pologise for that bro... was just being realistic.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Anuoluwa2017(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Piiko:
A broke man is not entitled to an erection undecided
Savage

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
thanks
I'm seriously sorry man, I don't mean to take it that far. I take back my words.
peace brother

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by harveyspec: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
I'm an orphan whose extended families have abandoned. I fend for myself. I'm not in school, have graduated.

Skills

1. computer engineer.
2. Teaching.
3. Barbing.

you presented your case badly

you gave the impression that you are a boy still in school or something & has gotten someone pregnant

that being said, focus on soughting yourself out 1st. the man who is down can't lift up another

it appears you want save face from ur "inlaws", that's not necessary right now. whenever you have funds you can send to them via bank account for documentation purposes.

most folks will find it difficult to assist someone who solicits for funds to buy a car when there is no source of funds to maintain it. after buying the car, will you come back & ask for funds to change oil or change busted tyre?

Try to maintain contact & whenever u can send money, send to them. your "inlaws" are capable of taking care of them

sought out yourself first

3 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by iluvpomo(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
when you were banging, and moaning in pleasure.. you don't know the outcome? Don't bang if you can't stand the outcome, #50 CD would have prevented this thread.
This is the best post of the thread ... i wish it could be somehow pushed all the way to the top so that folks can read it before the OP's scam posts
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by claremont(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Tell your inlaws that you do not have the money to give, but you are willing to take full responsibility for the pregnancy. They wouldn't kill you for saying that, you are only being honest.

I'm sorry, but I do not consider this a worthy course worth donating my money to. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
claremont:
Tell your inlaws that you do not have the money to give, but you are willing to take full responsibility for the pregnancy. They wouldn't kill you for saying that, you are only being honest.

I'm sorry, but I do not consider this a worthy course worth donating my money to. Good luck.
thank you sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by aieromon(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:

Skills

1. computer engineer.
2. Teaching.
3. Barbing.

Why did you skip punting as your favorite hobby?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by samkay3g(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
To whom it may concern

THIS IS A SCAM
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
samkay3g:
To whom it may concern

THIS IS A SCAM
any prove? Thanks anyway
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
aieromon:

Why did you skip punting as your favorite hobby?
Do you know the meaning of favourite hobby? Thanks anyway
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
samkay3g:
To whom it may concern

THIS IS A SCAM
present your proof sir.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by aieromon(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
Do you know the meaning of favourite hobby? Thanks anyway

Do you punt?

Yes or No
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
believe you me sir, #50000 is like millions to me presently. All through the 9 months have been struggling to get some savings, but I have none. Alot of things happened which I can't type all here. Please help me sir

What you need is a job, not N50,000.

Create another thread and seek for a job while stating your qualifications.

Your baby is not sick, currently under the care of the mother and her family. You don't have to see your baby since you don't have the money...take this as a punishment for your actions and work very hard to cater for yourself, your baby and her mother.

N50,000 will only compound your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Beltesh(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can help u with a job offer but not the money, call 08073867049 if what u are really saying is true
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by lalabrother: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians have got no chill...

Anyways @OP wisdom is profitable to direct

The best place to source for help is in church/mosque, or from your friends... Scams in Nigeria has made people not to render help to people they don't know except the person is about to die like prince James Uche or that lady that had vigina related cancer.

I just like the fact that you accepted responsibility for your actions.

Contact Dominique and if she can verify that what you are telling nairalanders is true, she'll help you raise the money in a matter of minutes here on Nairaland.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
lalabrother:
Nigerians have got no chill...

Anyways @OP wisdom is profitable to direct

The best place to source for help is in church/mosque, or from your friends... Scams in Nigeria has made people not to render help to people they don't know except the person is about to die like prince James Uche or that lady that had vigina related cancer.

I just like the fact that you accepted responsibility for your actions.

Contact Dominique and if she can verify that what you are telling nairalanders is true, she'll help you raise the money in a matter of minutes here on Nairaland.

Goodluck
God bless you sir. Have contacted her. I await her response
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by gabdelo: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Send your account number
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by overlord77: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
God bless you sir. Have contacted her. I await her response

Bro, I suggest you should think of jobs to take on with daily pay to raise the money.

If I must ask, why did you engage in SEX in the first place without being employed or were you expecting closure or credit alerts from the act? I don't understand you youths these days.

You cant keep running to a public forum for funds whenever you are in a mess personally created, only lazy people do that.

All the best in your endeavour, won't be party to this begging.

NB: Pls keep that "Thank you sir" generic response for the gods. Am not moved.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by overlord77: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
gabdelo:
Send your account number

Don't condone this lazy habit please. We should rather teach people how to fish than give em fish whenever they need it. Just my thought

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Obascoetubi: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Enezoza:
To Bleep dey sweet o grin grin grin
but the Bleep result no sweet at all especially when the fucking is done at the wrong time...

anyway, I pity the girl...
make i come & bleep u
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
overlord77:

Don't condone this lazy habit please. We should rather teach people how to fish than give em fish whenever they need it. Just my thought
If u read through some of my responses to questions posed to me. You will see answers to some of your questions. Before I can come online to solicit for funds, you ought to know that's the last resort. Thank you sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
overlord77:

Bro, I suggest you should think of jobs to take on with daily pay to raise the money.

If I must ask, why did you engage in SEX in the first place without being employed or were you expecting closure or credit alerts from the act? I don't understand you youths these days.

You cant keep running to a public forum for funds whenever you are in a mess personally created, only lazy people do that.

All the best in your endeavour, won't be party to this begging.

NB: Pls keep that "Thank you sir" generic response for the gods. Am not moved.
sir if you read through some of my past post on nairaland, you will see that am not the lazy type. I can do any type of work that are legal to fetch me money. I do follow bricklayers to sites as a labourer, but the job isn't coming again. Have been jobhunting since, but skilled and unskilled, none is coming. I believe you can help me sir. Thanks
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
gabdelo:
Send your account number
access bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Shahan, A Female? Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.