Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Need Serious Financial Assistance - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Serious Financial Assistance (8716 Views)

300 Level UNICAL Law Student With Liver Ailment Appeals For Financial Assistance / Had Quadruplets- 4 Children. The Family Will Need Financial Assistance In Lookin / Please I Need Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by overlord77: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
sir if you read through some of my past post on nairaland, you will see that am not the lazy type. I can do any type of work that are legal to fetch me money. I do follow bricklayers to sites as a labourer, but the job isn't coming again. Have been jobhunting since, but skilled and unskilled, none is coming. I believe you can help me sir. Thanks

So you were fully aware of your circumstance before you decided to have unprotected sex, right?
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
i would love to help...
Send ur account number, bt its gonna be in form of a loan....
My conditions
1. The baby would be named after me
2. I will be the child's GodFather
3. You must proof to me that what u are going through is real
4. Explain to me how ur gf's parent became ur inlaws where as u r nt married yet.
5. Provide 4 shortees who must atleast have a tangeble source of income atleast 20k mnthly
6. Promise not to seek for dis kind of help again.
7. Must be ready to sign an agreement in a court of law

whats your take?
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
overlord77:

So you were fully aware of your circumstance before you decided to have unprotected sex, right?
I take the blame for making the mistake
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Enezoza(f): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obascoetubi:
make i come & bleep u

Can you stand bleeping responsibilities when they come?
Or are you planning to run to Nairaland for help?

Anyway, I bleep responsibly
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
What's your location and that of ur inlaws.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Obascoetubi: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Enezoza:

Can you stand bleeping responsibilities when they come? Or are you planning to run to Nairaland for help?
haha yes, i can stand
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by lalabrother: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
DavidLoves:
i would love to help...
Send ur account number, bt its gonna be in form of a loan....
My conditions
1. The baby would be named after me
2. I will be the child's GodFather
3. You must proof to me that what u are going through is real
4. Explain to me how ur gf's parent became ur inlaws where as u r nt married yet.
5. Provide 4 shortees who must atleast have a tangeble source of income atleast 20k mnthly
6. Promise not to seek for dis kind of help again.
7. Must be ready to sign an agreement in a court of law

whats your take?
on behalf of the OP I want to say that you are mad... Yes you are mad and I mean it... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by DesChyko: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Piiko:
A broke man is not entitled to an erection undecided

As you can see, this opinion fails to hold as this broke man here was entitled to an erection, an intercourse, a fertilization and proof of a job well done angry
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by opibycar2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Zerotraffic:
What's your location and that of ur inlaws.
kwara state sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
True an erect penis has no conscience but its always important and sensible to have the interest of your unborn child at heart, raising a family is serious business. I wont encourage procreation without stable source of income
DesChyko:

As you can see, this opinion fails to hold as this broke man here was entitled to an erection, an intercourse, a fertilization and proof of a job well done angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
lalabrother:
on behalf of the OP I want to say that you are mad... Yes you are mad and I mean it... Nonsense

its nt ur money nw...
I worked hard for it
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by AuroraB(f): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
DavidLoves:

its nt ur money nw...
I worked hard for it
Please, find a low seat at the back, pack your butt on it angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Piiko:
True an erect penis has no conscience but its always important and sensible to have the interest of your unborn child at heart, raising a family is serious business. I wont encourage procreation without stable source of income
may your days be long bro, even marriage without stable source is not encouraged

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Please, find a low seat at the back, pack your butt on it angry

Fill in d abve space with ur hate
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
orhiomwon:
I don dey follow dis topic as guest had to register 2 comment..... Some people's comment na die.... Chai pesin needs help wetin una fit do na to dey insult am? I tire for Nigerians @Op if to say I get money I for send u no vex broda. Doh
thank you sir
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Stop spamming threads abeg, nobody send you message. You had nine whole months to prepare.

Go do daily unskilled jobs eg carrying concrete or mixed sand at building or construction sites and solve your problem.
So the girls family paid the whole bills and you went there to take receipts from them, snap picture and share on nld for begging purposes. What a shameless and irresponsible father you are! The girl and child are better of without you sef. Your mates will sell their phone, enter street hustle madly and bring forth something as the girls family have done the major work for u.
my dear sister, thanks for your comment. Hustling to raise #50000 in 7days is like embracing suicide. #50000 is a whole lot of money to a common man like me. Have gotten some part of it with the work I did yesterday and two days ago and am believing God for the rest. Selling of phone is totally out of it as my phone is worth below #5000. Please pity me my dear sister. Thank you
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by overlord77: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Enezoza:

Can you stand bleeping responsibilities when they come?
Or are you planning to run to Nairaland for help?

Bravo! Good response.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Finally the Lord has used a female nairalander to bless me. So happy that am not put to shame. I appreciate all the comments here both positively and negatively. I say thank you to everyone here. Here I am still alive, all I receive is grace. I will like to call on the mods to take this thread down. Thanks everyone

cc Dominique lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
I would have posted this since yesterday, but I always got banned for 24hours by nairaland.com spam bot

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Givers Never Lack.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Ayomo555: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
PARTNER WITH BOSS INTERNATIONAL
A PASSIVE INCOME for details attahfun@gmail.com
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by scoundrel(f): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
In 2020 OP is still here begging for money with an alternate account.
Re: I Need Serious Financial Assistance by Marius50: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Shahan, A Female? Wow! / How To Transfer Airtime/call Credit On MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.