Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders (618 Views)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by lordkit400: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
According to a Facebook User Who Narrate how Man was nabbed with assorted charms and padlocks he used to stop the progress of fellow traders in Umuahia, Abia State.

See what he wrote below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/22/man-nabbed-with-assorted-charms-padlocks-he-used-to-stop-the-progress-of-fellow-traders-in-umuahia/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Saintsquare(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
I pray God protect us from this agents of devil parading themselves as human.The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Erngie(f): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can you imagine.All these desperate money mongers. If you check very well now he's Evans brother.
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Jabioro: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is there any proof to that effect or na hear say..
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Chanchit: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Make God just save us from this dangerously stu-pid people. Cos if you check them well, they are not also progressing o.
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by AyamConfidence(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
>:
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wickedness.
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
WHAT!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by NwaNimo1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
nonsense ....
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dick
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Saintsquare(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Erngie:
Can you imagine.All these desperate money mongers. If you check very well now he's Evans brother.
grin the hustle is real
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Iamwrath: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well i'll say witch hunting is working ..... I mean whistle blowing grin grin grin
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't believe in this thrash

Have a good product

Sell at recommended retail price

Create good relationship with your customers

Finally be persistent and consistent

Padlock my foot
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
I pray God protect us from this agents of devil parading themselves as human.The heart of man is indeed wicked.

We are our own enemy

Please we should let go all this diabolical stuff

If he can't shield himself from death then the charm is useless
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by auntysimbiat(f): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
hmmm... too bad
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by josephine123: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
mynd44 , take one of the padlocks, lock this thread for this https://www.nairaland.com/3876923/man-caught-wit-fetish-items#57752840

THANK YOU
Re: Man Nabbed With Charms & Padlocks He Used To Stop The Progress Fellow Traders by Evablizin(f): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking! 12-year-old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (photos+video) / I Sold My Baby For Half Bag Of Rice. / Juvenile Deliquency As A Social Problem In Nigeria This Social Problem In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.