Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) (1935 Views)

See Four Wheeled Car Produced By Futminna Students (PHOTOS) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / I Am Impressed With Futminna Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by Anonymousity: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is the present situation of student in the Federal University of Minna, this is how they received gst121 lecture at the Bosso campus. It is so pathetic as this is a Federal University for crying out loud, it's own by the government.
The lecture venue is a basket ball court. They are having lectures while basket ball practice is going on, one can't hear what the lecture is saying and the lecture has to move from one end to the other, you can only imagine how the hostels will be, just look at the court itself and to make matters worse, these students just paid over #78,000,000, seventy eight million Naira, for damages after the school clinic was burnt down that is apart from the damage fee each student is required to pay at the beginning of each session. One has to wonder if the school has a SUG union, I highly doubt if they have one.

MOD please help push this to front page. The management need to do something about this, it's unfair to the lecture and the students.

Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by hazan041(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
booked
Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by abdeiz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lemme park well. BTW Futmite alumnus here.
Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hate this school.
Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by Anonymousity: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
More

Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by akaahs(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na them plenty like that ?
Re: How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm, my eldest sis sch. .Too bad fr dem.

(1) (Reply)

Female School Teacher Murdered His Student For Not Sleeping With Her / Part-time Masters degree Form! Urgent / 2008/2009 Oduduwa Scholarship Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.