Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Showcase Your Outfits And Creative Work - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Showcase Your Outfits And Creative Work (454 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Outfits Last Longer Than You Want / Best Way To Combine Your Outfits / I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Outfits And Creative Work by Larrywiz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi there,

I work with a youth empowerment platform where we try our best to celebrate creativity. I'm literally looking for creative people who may want to showcase their work on our platform. You can see it as free publicity because I know how hard it is to get your work out there. I'm not a fashion designer, but I feel this would make sense for some people.

So if you design your own clothes or any other related work and you're looking for an extra website with good enough readership to publish your work so people see your creativity and opt to work with you, please let me know. You can send an email to richewriter@gmail.com with your name, phone number and what you do so I contact you back.

Thanks so much!

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Get That Online E-commerce Fashion Store. / American Used Laptops At Wholesale Price. / The Eleventh Fashion Show Will Provide Jobs For Nigeria Youth -angela Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.