Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm (3650 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
According to the World Bank, agriculture is essential for sub-Saharan Africa’s growth. The sector employs 65 percent of Africa’s labor force and accounts for 32 percent of the region’s gross domestic product. Increased agricultural production is expected to continue to support growth in Africa’s economy.

The demographic in agriculture is however aging rapidly: the average African farmer is between 50 and 60 years old. At the same time, the need for greater agricultural production is acute. In order to feed the projected population of 2050, global food production will need to increase by 60%. That’s about 2.5 million more tons of just grain alone – per day – than we produce right now.

Africa is uniquely positioned to meet this challenge. It contains over half of the world’s undeveloped arable land, great potential for increased crop productivity, and a burgeoning population of young people, with all their energy and creativity.

With 10 to 12 million youth entering the labor market every year, the number of youth ready for employment far outstrips the jobs being created. While a growing number of rural youth are migrating to cities, 70 percent remain in rural areas. Those who stay often lack the skills and knowledge necessary to capitalize on available opportunities. In the long term, youth unemployment can hinder economic growth and lead to political and social unrest.

Africa’s agriculture sector presents unique opportunities for young African leaders who want to serve as change agents on the continent. The sector can also benefit from the resourcefulness, technology savviness and organizational capacity of young people.

More and more young Africans are discovering that they can make farming a profitable career. The Young African Leadership Initiative profiles some of these young agriculture entrepreneurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by GogetterMD(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where's is the farm? All I see is grassland

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nne5: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki sarrki cheesy cheesy grin

Add more pictures.

At least this is better than depending on BMC wink cool
No offence sha!

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nne5:
sarrki sarrki cheesy cheesy grin

My sis
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Are you sure that's a farm or oversized lawn

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Amarabae(f): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where is ur pics na?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nne5: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

My sis
Add more pics na

Nice one really.
So what do you intend planting there?

sarrki

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
No more payment of bmc?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by SaulRazor: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
The only sincere person in the BMC . Well done sir...this i definitely the middle belt oo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
stardragon:
No more payment of bmc?

Nobody knows whether the vegetable is still alive. Money don dry up

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Where is ur pics na?

Uploading
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by greatgod2012(f): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by martyns303(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
How many arcs of land is that?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by odinga1of: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oga Boss come and upload more pics...........................we need to see ya face grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by ExAngel007(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why hiding ur face?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
martyns303:
How many arcs of land is that?

50 hectares

Though it a basin 5.250 per basin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by obi3ce: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
You dey get network for there?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Where is ur pics na?

Loaded
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Nobody knows whether the vegetable is still alive. Money don dry up
no wonder his support for the vegetable has reduced drasticaly of recent!!

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by doublewisdom: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some girl married you?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
doublewisdom:
Some girl married you?

Definitely married from Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by APCsupporter: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one bro. I'm also into that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sarrki is an old man behaving like me daughter

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

50 hectares

You got 50 hectares for supporting buhari while Omenklive got this for supporting buhari.

This is Man's inhumanity to man

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nne5:

Add more pics na

Nice one really.
So what do you intend planting there?

sarrki

Rice
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Evablizin(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Your farm is very sharp for rice cultivation

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by OluchiDelly: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

50 hectares

Your rice plantation is bigger than the whole of osun state owned farm. Aregbe see your life..
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/05/osun-provides-15-hectares-of-land-for-commercial-farming-the-nation-newspaper/

Do you intend selling to Nairalanders at subsidized rate? grin grin

So sarrki u be big Farmer and you no dey show face for Agric section? We go fine you.. Well sha welldone sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
Hahahahaha! ad a tattered looking guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by FakoMaybach1: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one bro ...even though some of your comments make me want to punch you, but i like your effort. Its time we go back to Agriculture and "Modernise" that industry

On a lighter note this one u dey snap with cow are u a member of Myetti Allah?
sorry my bad that second pix is not a cow it is a guy on white trouser bent...but i swore i saw something like horn

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nne5: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Rice
Very good one.

Patriot shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Agbaletu: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
It looks like a rice plantation.
Well done Sarrki!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger! / Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe / Plantain Sucker 50 Naira Per Sucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.