Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm (3647 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by DamiBukola: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Am highly honored with this words from a staunch wailer

God bless you sire

I promised to invite you late October for harvest

My word is my bound
They were never directed to you, a responsible man wannabe. The man above is putting on a wedding ring, you 4000 miles farther from being a married man as can be deciphered from your zombiesm lifestyle. A responsible man can never support or eulogize poverty just the way you eulogize Buhari. Buhari is synonymous with recession (1984 and 2016 till date are back to back recession).

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Munzy14(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
ok o. sarrki wat are u cultivating?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by dumie(f): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is commendable to nl's resident patriot... Hmm surprisingly you re on the older side.. Weldone sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by tomakint: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:
oya repeat after me.
I love biafra

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

Nah beg I dey oooo

Na Kebbi state you dey plant. I know say the governor no dey play with rice.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by sarrki(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2017
dumie:
This is commendable to nl's resident patriot... Hmm surprisingly you re on the older side.. Weldone sir

Thank you my sis

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm by dumie(f): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you my sis

You re welcome bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire / Make Money With Cucumber 999 Farming In 2months / Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.