Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (59616 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Lalas247(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2017
nhlanhla8701:
open your eyes and you will see them wink wink ;-)

lol I will open o grin gracias
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one weak me o. Hian!

Yes saw his sister at a shopping mall .. first was just going to act like I didn't see her then she called me .. and obv I just asked about her bro o

She said he has a baby now but currently in prison grin I know I know I shouldn't laugh but God doing signs and wonders in his life ..
though was heartbroken but instantly healed when I found out ... karma men
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

damn!!!!!

Dont worry, i wont.........no one in his right senses would......cheesy cheesy

saw a post where u said u prefer physics to biology (or was it chemistry undecided )

i presume u're into da science courses and an engineering kinda science to be precise,,,,,.........qui?
LOL I'm sure he was talking in codes. But I studied some science courses.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Lalas247:

if all else fails e-mail me bby cheesy
Lalas247:

I go give you Naira, I go give you love and anything you want. smiley
Lalas247:

if all else fails e-mail me bby cheesy
Lalas247:

I go give you Naira, I go give you love and anything you want.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lalas247:

if all else fails e-mail me :-D

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
makydebbie:

lol

i see

that means u're a social science student then

its cool

hope u dont mind me asking here (in a forum as public as this,,,.................its all ur fault anyways.....u refused to grant me wish) but ermmm whats u're course of study to be precise

(am guessing business admin or eng and lit though) lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

i see

that means u're a social science student then

its cool

hope u dont mind me asking here (in a forum as public as this,,,.................its all ur fault anyways.....u refused to grant me wish) but ermmm whats u're course of study to be precise

(am guessing business admin or eng and lit though) lipsrsealed
It's social science. wink
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
makydebbie:
It's social science. wink

cheesy cheesy

i see..........smileysmiley

hows ur day going btw smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nigeriadondie: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
peacengine:
Big daddy will date any beautiful girl with shape, nothing spoil as long as front and back dey grin
Ashawo dey find front and back. Woman go kill u. No be calabar u be una hobby na to dey chew kpekus with ur small thing wey to rise na wahala. Short man devil na STD go kill u die and i go pee on ur corpse
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
cococandy:
I'm happy to see how much you've grown in maturity and intellect. Kudos

Haven't I told you progress has been made? tongue cool smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
Sekxy, you made a great deal of sense. Your list so perfect and factual. 2, 3 & 4 are the ones for me. They intimidate only insecure idiots and wussies, not alpha males. People who care for human advancement as well as theirs, want a society of increasingly dominant people, regardless of gender, and will never indulge in the pettiness of seeking the company of submissives, who are no threat to their weaknesses and inadequacies. Men who fear such women are wastes of birth and insults to life who deprived better creatures the chance to live, who could have come in their stead. They are cavemen who have failed to evolve! Humanity's backwater, our irrelevant background noise.cheesy

So true!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Haven't I told you progress has been made? tongue cool smiley
cheesy

I remembered your comment when I read his post

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy

i see..........smileysmiley

hows ur day going btw smiley
It's terrible.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
cococandy:

cheesy

I remembered your comment when I read his post

smiley smiley smiley

It was a sign from the universe that you should not stop to encourage and inspire and that Mindy is always right. LOL grin

Some people call it a coincidence but I do not believe in such.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
makydebbie:
It's terrible.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

why is that?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

smiley smiley smiley

It was a sign from the universe that you should not stop to encourage and inspire and that Mindy is always right. LOL grin

Some people call it a coincidence but I do not believe in such.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

why is that?
Things aren't working the way I want it to.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by jakandeola(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
makydebbie:
ghana beauty gud morny dear
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by sosa993: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, now that you're an adult, you haven't seen any man that has proven to you that all men are not the same?

lol, I have jor, I'm still with that same guy that proved to be good
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
makydebbie:

awwwww cry cry

mind sharing?

Could hit u up on ur mail smiley smiley

and ermm happy sunday
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
sosa993:

lol, I have jor, I'm still with that same guy that proved to be good
Happy Married life in advance wink
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
will check later
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Syphonn(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Foods that balances your hormones and gives you a younger look.

We are all struggling to make healthy food decisions. We think filling our pods with salads and healthy foods is the trick, but there are also the dilemmas to tense our taste buds. We take great care to select the least bitter vegetables and find the best protein-based meals that are low in calories and high in healthy fats. We often govern nuts because of their high calorie content and make careful calculations to give ourselves and our families the best that nature has to offer. But do we lack something that is incredibly important?

We are actually because we pay little or nothing against hormone balancing profiles of food. Hormones such as testosterone play a key role in maintaining and damaging the health of your skin. And to promote a healthy balance between these hormones, we need a healthy and balanced diet. You must choose healthy foods that will play an active role in balancing your hormones and helping you prevent wrinkles, fight acne and keep your skin smooth and youthful.

We have collected a list of 6 foods that will balance your hormones naturally and promote skin health and beauty.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/foods-balances-hormones-keep-younger/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.