Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react (48366 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Ebios(m): 2:10am On Jun 23, 2017
vedaxcool:

Gbamest, how I wish our ipob sheeple had a fraction of this basic common sense contained in this post.
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by jacksonjason45(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2017
if dem be clown den u are robbot or zombie
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 3:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Check out kogi state among the worse owing salaries and all energy by a Governor is to recall DINO..

I weep for kogi people ..and the allowed themselves being manipulated...

DIno's recall will add or subtract nothing to the common man...

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by vedaxcool(m): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2017
[s]
Castroii:
I am not a proponent of IPOB but at times some of your comments on this forum are uncalled for, everything must not go tribal....... my sincere observation.
[/s]

Your insincere observation duly noted and immediately disregarded. I see to you ipob is a name of a tribe.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by MyMouth(m): 4:06am On Jun 23, 2017
chuksanambra:
Kogi people made 2 mistakes: Yahya Bello and Dino Melaye.

Unfortunately, the wrong choices of a few have become national embarrassments.
For ur information, Kogi people never voted Bello, he lost in the primaries, Kogi people voted for Audu/Falake, when Audu died after winning the election, they court abi na APC national leadership in collaboration with the FG gave us the useless Bello. Bello would never have won an election in Kogi whether fair and fair or rigged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Pheals:
... God can use anything and anybody!! God used balam donkey... or u don't read it your Bible? so who's Dino?

don't quote me if u don't understand me o

Yeah, God can use you especially when you are about being recalled from the Senate.

And if you open your eyes well, you will see he is just appealing to sentiment. He knows, or has been tutored that Nigerians are fools when it comes to religion, and he is using that as a bait. It's unfortunate that you don't., because you are one of such Nigerians easily fooled by pastors or prayers
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2017
smashad:
Amen.. Forget abt the messenger n focus on the message

Another religion fool. He knew there are idiots that will think like this

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by GEJDHERO: 4:37am On Jun 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
This man and Fayose are clowns
Then how wud u describe Lai and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Lincoln275:
amennnn ooo, a big one for that matter , cos sometimes God use devil to perform miracle

So it is Dino's prayer that will now bring miracle to your life after all the prayers you've been praying in your life? When will you wake up from this stupidity? Will you ever wake up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 4:51am On Jun 23, 2017
MyMouth:

For ur information, Kogi people never voted Bello, he lost in the primaries, Kogi people voted for Audu/Falake, when Audu died after winning the election, they court abi na APC national leadership in collaboration with the FG gave us the useless Bello. Bello would never have won an election in Kogi whether fair and fair or rigged.

Then kogi people made one mistake at least

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 4:57am On Jun 23, 2017
hassymo5:
Check out kogi state among the worse owing salaries and all energy by a Governor is to recall DINO..

I weep for kogi people ..and the allowed themselves being manipulated...

DIno's recall will add or subtract nothing to the common man...
FG gave Dino money for constituency projects, but he has no project in his constituency. And that is OK by you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by helen258(f): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2017
See this thieves, God will expose u...
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Izonpikin: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2017
vedaxcool:

Gbamest, how I wish our ipob sheeple had a fraction of this basic common sense contained in this post.
see this religious fanatic and zombie dey talk sef... undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by anytexy: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2017
surgical:
so because they freely express themselves now unlike other nigerians ,suffering and smiling. they've become your enemies, apart from the tinubu issue how does his action affects you negatively. ,unlike the governor that is not paying salaries but have money to pursue a personal vendetta.
Don't mind them. They are zombies. They don't reason well. It the gov that is behind it not really the people and it is not good for our democracy. If he succeeds, I tell you other governors will follow suit that means they will pocket their senators the way they pocketed house of assembly members. Thereby making them (govs) tin god in their various states

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

FG gave Dino money for constituency projects, but he has no project in his constituency. And that is OK by you?

FG also gave YAHAYA BELLO funds bailout and Paris club and he is owing 15 months..and u are here talking of DINO..
Is DINO in charge of paying salaries..most of the senators are not doing any project in their constituencies ..why are they not recalled..just power tussle, El rufia should have recalled Sani shenu too.

So u think constituency project is better the 15 months salaries Abi...
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2017
NIGERIANS are funny ...ooooo so u guys think DINO will be recalled.

Is a pity.. No body is talking aboutt a Governor who is spending millions trying to recall one person and yet he is owing workers 15 months salaries..

Yahaya bello is using the bailout funds and the paris club funds on trying to recall Dino..no one is talking about it and the workers are there manipulated and given peanuts ..Nigerians are so doll ..

I.don't see DINO..Being recalled... because SARAKI will be the one to read the letter of the recall on the floor of the house and I will see who will force him to read that dam stupid letter ..that is if inec eva conclude the maniputed recal process.because it is maniputed..

I see the senators frustrating a process and making that recall impossible.. Just wait and see...beside the whole thing bounce on SARAKI'S table Abi...I wan see how we go force saraki to read a recall letter on the floor of the house..and DINO is one of the main man of SARAKI

NONSENSE
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Kazeemit(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2017
i jst realized, politicians are animals

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Kazeemit(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]i jst realized, politicians are animals
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Kazeemit(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]i jst realized, politicians r animals
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by vedaxcool(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Izonpikin:
I am a religious fanatic and zombie dey talk sef... undecided

Fixed
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2017
anytexy:
Don't mind them. They are zombies. They don't reason well. It the gov that is behind it not really the people and it is not good for our democracy. If he succeeds, I tell you other governors will follow suit that means they will pocket their senators the way they pocked house of assembly members. Thereby making them (govs) tin god in their various states

I concur...very valid point
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hatchy(f): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Dinosaur MeLie no amount of spiritual konji will save you on this after all you brought it on yourself.

Your yam don done,chop it alone.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
anytexy:
Don't mind them. They are zombies. They don't reason well. It the gov that is behind it not really the people and it is not good for our democracy. If he succeeds, I tell you other governors will follow suit that means they will pocket their senators the way they pocked house of assembly members. Thereby making them (govs) tin god in their various states

Valid point
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2017
surgical:
so because they freely express themselves now unlike other nigerians ,suffering and smiling. they've become your enemies, apart from the tinubu issue how does his action affects you negatively. ,unlike the governor that is not paying salaries but have money to pursue a personal vendetta.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
hatchy:
Dinosaur MeLie no amount of spiritual konji will save you on this after all you brought it on yourself.

Your yam don done,chop it alone.

Nothing will happen
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by 1stMD: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Read: How to Make Money on Instagram, The Ultimate Guide: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/make-money-on-instagram.html
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by jaggabban: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
The politicians know exactly where the Mumu buttons of Nigerians are located and all they need to do when boxed into tight corners is to push those darn buttons- religion, tribe, region.

Lord knows i can NEVER be caught dead supporting any politician on account of these nuances.

Appalling to say the least!
How I wish all of us youth could have this great mentality. I hate it as these politicians are using religion to divide us. Love u bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by reuben79: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
ipob abobaku of dino how market?i knw onething anything ipob support must failed...for example jimi agbaje,jonathan,kanu nd dino

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hypergig(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
An apt description of Reno Omokri

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by reuben79: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
The politicians know exactly where the Mumu buttons of Nigerians are located and all they need to do when boxed into tight corners is to push those darn buttons- religion, tribe, region.

Lord knows i can NEVER be caught dead supporting any politician on account of these nuances.

Appalling to say the least!
how wish 85% of nigerians youth can reason like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
But what has Dino done wrong?? Th governor that refused to pay salaries is he right? Abi the custom commandant that refused to wear his uniform is it right? Abi is it the grass cutter SSG??

What is Dino's offence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter / Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.