Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react (48332 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
hassymo5:

FG also gave YAHAYA BELLO funds bailout and Paris club and he is owing 15 months..and u are here talking of DINO..
Is DINO in charge of paying salaries..most of the senators are not doing any project in their constituencies ..why are they not recalled..just power tussle, El rufia should have recalled Sani shenu too.

So u think constituency project is better the 15 months salaries Abi...

Go and tell that to the people of his constituency, not me. The constituencies of the other senators decide not to call them back, it is their choice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by osusuallstars: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2017
vedaxcool:

Gbamest, how I wish our ipob sheeple had a fraction of this basic common sense contained in this post.
how come you are so pained with IPOB? Shebi you dont need them , will rather vote for a cow instead of merit, accused them of damaging the image of the zoo abroad, accused them of 419, and yahoo yahoo. then painful to you that they are about to go and restore their own country. you must be the greatest foooool on this planet
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by brunofarad(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol... grin grin grin I can't deal Pls.

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by DTaj: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
The politicians know exactly where the Mumu buttons of Nigerians are located and all they need to do when boxed into tight corners is to push those darn buttons- religion, tribe, region.

Lord knows i can NEVER be caught dead supporting any politician on account of these nuances.

Appalling to say the least!

God bless you, Omenka! Some of us have shouted almost to the level of hysteria on this matter, but most Nigerian youths have chosen to be slaves to politicians who use those three issues (religion, tribe, and region) to draw a wedge among us, mock us for fighting on their behalf; while they remain united in looting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by persius555(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Politicians in Nigeria using religions as tool for selfish actualization since democracy.

Dino Melaye must be recalled so others will sit tight and do the bidding of their people and not theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Lincoln275(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

So it is Dino's prayer that will now bring miracle to your life after all the prayers you've been praying in your life? When will you wake up from this stupidity? Will you ever wake up?
are u okay? u beta go and seek for ur father's forgiveness, cos don't know y u r using panadol for anoda man's headache ooooo. idiotic animal
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by jaggabban: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Another religion fool. He knew there are idiots that will think like this
Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Lincoln275:

are u okay? u beta go and seek for ur father's forgiveness, cos don't know y u r using panadol for anoda man's headache ooooo. idiotic animal

To call you an idiot animal will be an insult to animals. You are too mentally shallow to even identify with animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Lincoln275(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

To call you an idiot animal will be an insult to animals. You are too mentally shallow to even identify with animals.
guy what's ur problem? must u quote me in d first place? it seems u r unemployed entity, I can now see where the frustration is coming from. if quote me again na thunder go fire ur black yansh oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
His recall is politically motivated by an even more incompetent state governor, so the aim is defeated. More like strengthening the scratch my back I scratch yours kind of politicking, an ill wind that blows no one good.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
This man and Fayose are clowns
Fayose is smarter than dino,he knows which battles to pick ,when to talk and when not to. Dino is ffiery but doesnt know how to pick his battles. I dont even think he has so much grassroot support in his constituency. If a senator is going to fight his governor he must make sure he has the backing of his people,senator shehu sani is battling el rufai and the governor cant touch him because the man has the support of his ppl.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Lincoln275:

guy what's ur problem? must u quote me in d first place? it seems u r unemployed entity, I can now see where the frustration is coming from. if quote me again na thunder go fire ur black yansh oooo.

If you are gainfully employed, you won't be waiting for Dino's prayer to work miracles in your life. And if you don't want to be quoted, you won't make comments on social media.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by kolexxy: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2017
No evil doer shall go unpunished, every evil doers will be redress if not by man certainly by God. Dino should go back home and make amendment before is too late...Iyanu A Shele...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by excel101(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
This Dino Melaye is a big criminal, i recalled when he was not returned to the House of Rep. i think in 2011, he was busy criticizing GEJ's administration thru different groups. He lied that he was against the Gov's. bad leadership, whereas his Kogi west people complained of him that after his election into the Senate, he has never met with his people for once. Everyday he's in the news making headlines for all the wrongs.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Mccullum: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
I pity him in this unfortunate situation, he's very arrogant with contempt of disrespecting every one. So he's sighting the way out of senate, he prayed against self made enemies. still only God can judge.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Go and tell that to the people of his constituency, not me. The constituencies of the other senators decide not to call them back, it is their choice.

Go and tell YAHAYA BELLO that recalling DINO is not the work he was voted for ,he should pay salaries with the funds he is wasting in the recall process.. Beside deep inside me I know the constituency is not behind DINO's recall ...
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by senatordave1(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
SnowJay92:
His recall is politically motivated by an even more incompetent state governor, so the aim is defeated. More like strengthening the scratch my back I scratch yours kind of politicking, an ill wind that blows no one good.
even if it is,no problem.what other way were you suggesting they would recall him without involvong manipulations?is manipulations not a feature of our politics? .his staying in the senate is also blowing no one no good.governors have been removed through impeachment before while legislators have never been removed which increase their rascality and impunity.its time for a senator to be recalled to set a precedent and make them responsible.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Slurity(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
My people will say if you are child of the floor, if you are placed on the bed, you will mistakenly fall down from it
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by senatordave1(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
hassymo5:

Go and tell YAHAYA BELLO that recalling DINO is not the work he was voted for ,he should pay salaries with the funds he is wasting in the recall process.. Beside deep inside me I know the constituency is not behind DINO's recall ...
please the topic is about dino and not bello.bello time would come,dont derail the topic.bello was a multimillionaire before becoming a governor so he may be using his personal funds unlike dino.if dino's constituents were with him,the reca process would have been stalled since.i have not seen any person or group from okunland coming to speak for dino except a group led by one friday maduka an ibo man which justifies my above points.after dino is removed,we can think of removing bello.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by barinedan(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
He is working so hard to save his seat in d senate,
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by bizzibodi(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
after his recall,he will b ordinary man like us,then his enemies will hunt him down like d pig he is,dino u see yo life?a butterfly think himsef a bird.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2017
hassymo5:

Goan face those who elected you into the Senate and leave yahaya bello out of it. Shebi you thought you were stronger than him ni? He has challenged you to a duel now. Show us your strength. Nonsense.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Pheals(f): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Yeah, God can use you especially when you are about being recalled from the Senate.

And if you open your eyes well, you will see he is just appealing to sentiment. He knows, or has been tutored that Nigerians are fools when it comes to religion, and he is using that as a bait. It's unfortunate that you don't., because you are one of such Nigerians easily fooled by pastors or prayers
y carry my matter for head get padadull if I am been fool by pastors what is your business... I pray u will be fool by prayer also
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Pheals:
y carry my matter for head get padadull if I am been fool by pastors what is your business... I pray u will be fool by prayer also

Imagine the empty childish, shallow-minded curse she is giving. Don't comment on public forum if you don't want peeps to quote you
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Pheals(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Imagine the empty childish, shallow-minded curse she is giving. Don't comment on public forum if you don't want peeps to quote you
am not cursing u bro.... ok just mind your business ok! what is your probs if am been fool by pastors? by the way who told u am a Christian? who told u pastors fool me?
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Pheals:
am not cursing u bro.... ok just mind your business ok! what is your probs if am been fool by pastors? by the way who told u am a Christian? who told u pastors fool me?

It concerns me; leaving peeps like you unchecked can mislead others into thinking like you.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Pheals(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

It concerns me; leaving peeps like you unchecked can mislead others into thinking like you.
then continue with your headache then"" !! and what's bad in my thinking
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by hassymo5(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Goan face those who elected you into the Senate and leave yahaya bello out of it. Shebi you thought you were stronger than him ni? He has challenged you to a duel now. Show us your strength. Nonsense.

Lol ..I.will see how this recall will work...in A Nigerian system...
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Pheals(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by adetayo234: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Pheals:

We should join hands together and silence the likes of Dino melaye abd his fellow thieving politicians, instead of agreeing with them when they are obviously seeking for sympathy
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Pheals(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

We should join hands together and silence the likes of Dino melaye abd his fellow thieving politicians, instead of agreeing with them when they are obviously seeking for sympathy
oh I get u but bro am not praising him am only comparing him to a donkey
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react by Izonpikin: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
vedaxcool:

Fixed
you do know yourself...lying hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.