Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (46632 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by nobleblood: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bestility even wyt carry out more than us.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by chuksjuve(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
space booked for fainting.... intruders keep off
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo
Op what's wrong with you ?

This image is over 7 years old

All of you commenting should do a Google search of the image
Haba
Nairaland and fake new

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by klins4213(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kk
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
fratermathy:
Since he's a Muslim, he should have taken another wife to satiate his libido na.
He is most likely not financially capable for even one wife first of all.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by madbuhari: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
and this is the kind of people I share nationality with...
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Safiaa(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Im disgusted
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
This just shows not everybody dressed as human is a human being. Some of us are not better than animals.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by burkingx(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by pastorcyrus(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by nextstep(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ki ki ki... I wonder what the poor goat is thinking... "Chai I don suffer" grin

42, Father of 6? Haba, see as you disgrace your children. So when it's your funeral, there will be 6 humans and 2 goats crying for you? Na wah..

But wait oh... is it illegal? As in, do we have a law that says you should not get down with other species? I'd hate to be the guy's defense lawyer... wetin I fit talk?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by vioment: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
No surprises here. Zoo things. I pity the family especially the kids in their neighborhood and school, dem no fit yab or laff yab again for a long time. I pray that God bless them with mercy and grace.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by linearity: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
All those rumors of goats and dogs giving birth to half human/half animal and a range of other ugly creatures must be true.

It is anyone's imagination, what the resulting offerings would be, if one of his million sperms fertilize the goat's eggs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by sirLeeem(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
[/quote][s]
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.
[/s]

I think you are vewy stew pit!!!
Where the mods Please. a he goat needs grass
cc;seun
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by LEAFLET(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
bestality illegal as f here... never cool though
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by bellotaofeek: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
90% of em are animal. That's why they normally have sex with their counterparts . They belong to the same kingdom " kingdom animalia"

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by belzabull(f): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Igbos are very mad.
stupidittty and senselessness is your forte. keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Shiitposter: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Damianjnr(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
NCAN Arewa o
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by khayce: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abduljohn:
Goat. Ha! End time indeed. God help us
this one of the thing strict Sharia law can causes. the law as of old in this new age.. marry more than 2 wives if only u can love them both the d same .... note that clause. ... infact katsina is one state of the federation where sharia and penal code is been practised in totality .. yet the poor men who can't afford two wives are not also allowed to deep prostitutes wen their wives vows to starve them to dead. even those widows or single has no means at all. see una no dey try at all.. me u cant totally blame the guy.. even if the guy wants to drink off the gonji with few bottles of beer. . katsina still barn that one too.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Englishgold: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
We don't need to exist as one with these sort of Animals.No wonder NK,used to call Nija Zoo.Their stories are always odd and piss me off.From male child rape,to Goat rape.You guys always apply force in whatever you do,arrogantly,foolishly.Better we Araba,than answering one Nija with this disgraceful group of people.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Iceman2017(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nobody shud faint in my space
grin grin please shift for me nah...
I want to faint too
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Smithavalotts: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am seen things...the end time is now
sad shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Amplikane: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.
always use ur brain
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Rtopzy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
themonk:
Kai..konji na idiot.

Wives please don't starve your husbands because he fit f**k goat finish, the day you go finally gree he go carry the same deek put for your pussay.
Yuck!!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by nengibo: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
fratermathy:
Since he's a Muslim, he should have taken another wife to satiate his libido na.
Even arabs do this animal love, I don't want to assume its a Muslim thing

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Gkemz: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Remove his brain and insert the goat's brain on his head to see if he can reason better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Neddyogu(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ OWERRI Reporting
Name Garba
Probable religious affiliation: Pissful headknockers
Sane reaction to offence: Outrageous, Scandalous
Conclusion: Suspect believed to be possessed by a djinn from Middle East. Almajiric origins so behavior may be within acceptable societal norms for almajiric peoples.
NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ
Ova n out

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by dust144(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
He has choice of marrying 10wives why goat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.