Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran (2551 Views)

Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by sonsomegrigbo: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that Bayelsa is part of Igbo and being that one of the region’s founding fathers, Late Ken Saro-Wiwa equally supported the cause of Biafra, then Bayelsa is not South-South but Biafran.
Kanu who was joined by his father to welcome some Biafran supporters from Bayelsa also said that the Igbo man is more related to the Nkwere man from Bayelsa than a person from Maiduguri. He also said that Nigeria will return to the original state where it was before the coming of the whites who amalgamated her.
Watch and type your comments below let’s see.
Voodoo

https://z-p3-video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/10000000_1345686612147394_8817738798386380800_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjc0MSwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=c1ece3efd171ddf1630fd2fa4a87eff8&oe=594C5014
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by dubemeagle(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ITS TRUE NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by freakthingz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Really

Don't bite of more than you can chew

Biafra don't make the same mistake as Nigeria

Other than that make we proceed

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
yes ofcourse

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Kestolove(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
diz guy don sniff him cocaine again, 2maro he will sae imo is in d north

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very soon Akwa Ibom will become a northern state angry
Make biafra clear road jhoor, only barking but can't bite since.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by asksteve(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
d
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by asksteve(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its funny how ppl try to annex Ijaws into their republic, but from everything they say u no they r poor students of history.

If actually Kanu uttered this den he is even a worse student of history than I envisaged for the following reasons;

Saro Wiwa was an Ogoni rights activist not a founding father of the SS or even from bayelsa.

Saro Wiwa like many others neva supported d biafran struggle else y is he hated by d igbos for d Bori incident during d war.

Saro Wiwa is from rivers state n not bayelsa so y link d 2.

Wen ur brother doing business in bayelsa visit u u tag it bayelsans visited u.

Its jus unbelievable how far ppl can go to score cheap publicity.
Call a spade a spade, Bayelsa is not Biafra, take it or leave it.

10 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Igbos, with utmost respect really need to define clearly what they need. I am yet to understand the structure of Biafra, let alone the geographical coverage. In my view, I want Nigeria restructured.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by APCsupporter: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Very soon Lagos and Abuja will become parts of biafra. FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Victornezzar: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
yes ofcourse
not at all
y is dis guy always looking 4 states 2 merge with
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Victornezzar: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Idongesit85:
The Igbos, with utmost respect really need to define clearly what they need. I am yet to understand the structure of Biafra, let alone the geographical coverage. In my view, I want Nigeria restructured.
Rephrase ur statement again
not all igbos are in support of it

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by tiger28: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2017
This fool will be picked up soon...
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
not at all y is dis guy always looking 4 states 2 merge with
didn't you see the state that came to him?why not ask them ?mtchew
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 23, 2017
the slowpoke should shove his Biafra down his ass, we bayelsans are Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2017
asksteve:
Its funny how ppl try to annex Ijaws into their republic, but from everything they say u no they r poor students of history.

If actually Kanu uttered this den he is even a worse student of history than I envisaged for the following reasons;

Saro Wiwa was an Ogoni rights activist not a founding father of the SS or even from bayelsa.

Saro Wiwa like many others neva supported d biafran struggle else y is he hated by d igbos for d Bori incident during d war.

All that grammar yet Sawo Wiwa was executed by the Fulani-Yoruba Click

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by azimibraun: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2017
All along it has been. About Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo leaders and Dons who don't share Kanu's view on Biafra hasn't done much they waiting for him to box himself out or they take. Him out when they feel the time is right. Another thing is that " The Enemy within " may be used against him. Some goon from his camp will go rogue. Creating a splinter. I know a lot about what comes with power.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by azimibraun: 4:00am On Jun 23, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

That was then, try it now. Infact no trying nothing now or later we are in a democracy. In death though, Saro-wiwa still holds more respect than Nnamdi Kanu..

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 23, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Abacha is not a fulani man, neither is he hausa. Are you alright ?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2017
TheCabal:

Abacha is not a fulani man, neither is he hausa. Are you alright ?

You folks like to say this person is south south, this person is from the moon, this person is this and that. My friend Abacha is a Fulani MAN, Hausa MAN, Kanuri MAN, A FULA Man, and from Arewa...

And you, their humble servant abi?

Fulani, Kanuri behind Boko Haram, Archbishop says in Jonathan’s presence
January 12, 2015 Sani Tukur
[i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

You folks like to say this person is south south, this person is from the moon, this person is this and that. My friend Abacha is a Fulani MAN, Hausa MAN, Kanuri MAN, A FULA Man, and from Arewa...

And you, their humble servant abi?

Fulani, Kanuri behind Boko Haram, Archbishop says in Jonathan’s presence
January 12, 2015 Sani Tukur

What state is Sani Abacha from? What ethnic group carries the tribal marks he has ?

Please your not one of the intelligent Igbos. A well educated and well travelled Ibo man knows what tribe Abacha is from looking at his tribal marks.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2017
TheCabal:

What state is Sani Abacha from? What ethnic group carries the tribal marks he has ?

Please your not one of the intelligent Igbos. A well educated and well travelled Ibo man knows what tribe Abacha is from looking at his tribal marks.

Sorry, I'm not interested in tribal marks because that doesn't create world class hospitals and roads, neither do I dwell in the 15th century. So Mr Intelligent do you know that Abacha was a rogue, and in fact Buhari is also another rogue? Please, don't you tire of the Ni.gga Area? Here is your tribal marked thief:

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nonaira1: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2017
asksteve:

He made that comment when Baylesa elders came to visit him yesterday and presented him a gift (that sword he was playing with that your NL quickly sent to the Front page to mock him. I suggest go cry to the elders instead coming here to cry to us.
Na we took your bottle? Is it our fault that all of this una "We SS" no dey work, people still dey visit am? Abeg stop crying to us. Go on FB, find the video regarding the video, look for any elder among the men on the video, locate that elder and go wail/cry to him. grin tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Politicking: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

not at all
y is dis guy always looking 4 states 2 merge with
.I think the ipob leader doesn't know history and is ignorant of the civil war
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Iamwrath: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Confusion in the camp
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Victornezzar: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:

didn't you see the state that came to him?why not ask them ?mtchew
In a short note
wat u just wrote here now are all LIES
Wych state came 2 meet him
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Victornezzar: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Politicking:
.I think the ipob leader doesn't know history and is ignorant of the civil war
If am saying dis guy just wants fame
dey would label me as an afonja in disguise pretending 2 be an igbo man
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by ettybaba(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2017
I know from time that Nnamdi Kanu very dumb but the psychopath is actually dumber than I thought.
This is one of the effects of having to many beer parlours in the SE as stated by one of their governors. Tooany hopeless drunkards.
Saro Wiwa was never from Bayelsa state.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by kingzizzy: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Lets not all forget that the area now called Bayelsa used to be part the old Eastern Region that broke away as Biafra. Then, it was called the Yenagoa province. So when I hear people ask 'Bayelsa is now Biafra?, I wonder if these people know Nigerian history.

As for Bayelsa not being South South, in Nigerian law, there is no area called 'South South'

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2017
asksteve:

I was shocked.
It's obvious NK is high on something, probably akpu.
Is Ken a Bayelsan?
What does Nkwere have to do with Bayelsa?
This people are real jokers grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says Bayelsa Not South-south But Biafran by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

In a short note
wat u just wrote here now are all LIES
Wych state came 2 meet him
that means you are not updated naaw..the sword and the lamp that was given to him is from which state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Arrested For Exposing Buhari's Corruption / Enugu Urban Renewal And New Looks ( Photos ) / Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.