Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Heroes And Villains Of The Year So Far - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heroes And Villains Of The Year So Far (390 Views)

My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heroes And Villains Of The Year So Far by basti1212(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
The son of Wes Ham United Football Club co-owner, David Sullivan tops the list of heroes. What did he do? The Manchester arena blast of last month produced an unlikely hero, a homeless beggar, who helped pulled nails from faces of injured children before the paramedics arrived. People came to his aid by donating about 31,000 pounds for him. David Sullivan Jr. volunteered to rent an apartment for six months for him. He has really tried because it looks like British don't know how to give. The homeless beggar, Stephen Jones, came second in the heroes' list. At just 35 years, he found himself homeless and begging on the streets of England - one of the most developed countries in the world. This means there is no place called "heaven" on earth. We should take note and learn. A 25 year old lady that went for plastic surgery tops the villains' list. See the full list here : http://slick.siterubix.com/my-heroes-and-villains-of-the-year-so-far and see where Chimamanda Adichie and Tboss of bigbrother naija are placed.
Re: My Heroes And Villains Of The Year So Far by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
No heaven on earth i agree but he removed nails from dead childrens faces and got 31000pounds (roughly 14million naira) and a good house as well as hero status
our officer who lost his life protecting other peoples money didnt get a thank you from the bank it was foreigners who donated to a go fund me account for him and it wasnt up to 1million naira. This guy gave his life the other guy risked nothing at all yet see the rewards.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-taraba Governor Suntai Involved In Plane Crash Dies In US / How Can I Copyright My Personal Content / Am Tired Of Adsense Who Go Buy Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.