Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Are Startimes Smartphones Good - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Startimes Smartphones Good (590 Views)

5 Things We Do That Destroy Our Smartphones / Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Startimes Smartphones Good by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
hello folks,i intend on buying a phone,but i dont want to spend a fortune and also dont want to buy a crap product....so please have any of you guys used a startimes smartphone?...how was it?....or what have you heard about it...thanks as you answer

1 Like

Re: Are Startimes Smartphones Good by TechPanda(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sup Man,

I Represent The Community Of Tech Consumers. Sorry I Haven't Used Any Of Their Phones. But If You Need A Phone Badly, I'll Advise You Read This

7 Things You Should Consider Before Buying "That Phone"

www.techkibay.com/2017/06/7-things-you-should-consider-before-buying-new-phone.html

Hope It Helps

1 Like

Re: Are Startimes Smartphones Good by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
TechPanda:
Sup Man,

I Represent The Community Of Tech Consumers. Sorry I Haven't Used Any Of Their Phones. But If You Need A Phone Badly, I'll Advice You Read This
okk
Re: Are Startimes Smartphones Good by lekjons(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
their spare parts are not available, so if you mistakenly damaged the screen or touch pad or battery, you won't be able to fix it..

I have one like that(with damaged screen), other than that, they're cool and smooth..
Re: Are Startimes Smartphones Good by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2017
lekjons:
their spare parts are not available, so if you mistakenly damaged the screen or touch pad or battery, you won't be able to fix it..

I have one like that(with damaged screen), other than that, they're cool and smooth..
ok...that means ill try to be careful with it

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 32gb For Sale @150k / Battery Maintenance Phone Manufacturers Won't Let You Know / Samsung Galaxy J3 - Price And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.