Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (15993 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Bunchhaa beautiful mammies...Ok...plix lexx Solicit for MTN tuu create Nairaland subscription nau undecided undecided
Good
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Theflint1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
If na so dem fine, why their men con dey fork goats? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Theflint1:
If na so dem fine, why their men con dey fork goats? embarassed embarassed embarassed
when
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by emeraldknytt(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candybob:
OP, what is this.
I was expecting to see hot pictures of fulani girls, fine face, nice boobi, correct yansh, hips and sexy legs. Instead I am confronted with pictures of these hijab wearing idiot frogs, wearing marykay!
I have seen many finer yoruba, igbo and edo girls abeg, and they dont cover up their beauty. I am talking natural beauty, cute face, oozing sexiness from head to toe.
So gerarahia with ur hijab wearing, mk painted faced, underaged hoes.
Sorry bros but shey dog bite you

........ Banana fall on you (deliverance from all hate-spiritism)

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Theflint1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by nigercoolnews: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
See what happened to a guy that planed to drug his girl friend for SEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiI0gLbv-qQ
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Bunchhaa beautiful mammies...Ok...plix lexx Solicit for MTN tuu create Nairaland subscription nau undecided undecided
cool
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Lailablog(f): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Candybob(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Sorry bros but shey dog bite you

........ Banana fall on you (deliverance from all hate-spiritism)

Bros, what is all this jargons you just wrote?
you need deliverance from the spirit of olodoism
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candybob:

What is this
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Lailablog(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by APCsupporter: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candybob:
OP, what is this.
I was expecting to see hot pictures of fulani girls, fine face, nice boobi, correct yansh, hips and sexy legs. Instead I am confronted with pictures of these hijab wearing idiot frogs, wearing marykay!
I have seen many finer yoruba, igbo and edo girls abeg, and they dont cover up their beauty. I am talking natural beauty, cute face, oozing sexiness from head to toe.

See why I believe 2-year old kids have sense

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by APCsupporter: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candybob:
OP, what is this.

Catch him! catch him!! where is the chain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

Catch him! catch him!! where is the chain?
Lol
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candybob:

see this smiley
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by chingle5(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg WHR the useless photos
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Let me correct you OP, they are not Hausa girls, they are Fulanis
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:33am On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy nic
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2017
cool
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by laribari(m): 4:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Beautiful! 'but which one dem come dey do mouth like duck?
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Lailablog(f): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2017
laribari:
Beautiful! 'but which one dem come dey do mouth like duck?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Yeah .
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Candybob(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

See why I believe 2-year old kids have sense
I also believe that, but how does that relate to this issue?
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Candybob(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
see this smiley

the only thing I see is that yansh on ur dp, btw why did u bend it like that, looks like u were in the process of farting tongue
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Candybob:

the only thing I see is that yansh on ur dp, btw why did u bend it like that, looks like u were in the process of farting tongue
Huh don't know oh
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Tiffbuxas: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
whitebeard:
looks like I would be creating a new account
lol.... I av fainted
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
sad
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin c
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Lailablog(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol what that
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
grin y
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin kool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Prophecy And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.