Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal (1314 Views)

80k Super Active Facebook Group For Sale / 17k And 47k Super Active Facebook Pages Available For Sale / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its super active... See the link yourself.
I'm old member in this forum... 3k Link clicks on your blog link guaranteed... 500+ comments n likes on all catchy post... Joined by real members who love the group
https://www./truelovegist/
Call. 08164412295
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Still available
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by mrsage(m): 2:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Interested
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by dammy13(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Interested. How much?
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
dammy13:
Interested. How much?
Call me or WhatsApp or text
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Still available
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Available.
Obatech can be our middle man... I trust him
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Still very available
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
2 people currently negotiating.... But still available
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Still available
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
jboy73:
Its super active... See the link yourself.
I'm old member in this forum... 3k Link clicks on your blog link guaranteed... 500+ comments n likes on all catchy post... Joined by real members who love the group
https://www./truelovegist/
Call. 08164412295
OP, how did you build that Facebook group? Again, if the group is useful, why do you want to sell it? What will the buyer gain?
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2017
tectonotimes:

OP, how did you build that Facebook group? Again, if the group is useful, why do you want to sell it? What will the buyer gain?
_Fucked up questions.
Group sold handsome.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2017
jboy73:
_Fucked up questions. Group sold handsome.
Truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
tectonotimes:

Truth is always bitter.

See this one.... Said I've sold the group.. What's my business with your nonsense truth?
Nigerians funny eh
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
jboy73:

See this one.... Said I've sold the group.. What's my business with your nonsense truth?
Nigerians funny eh
You people that sell Facebook groups do not consider buyers. You are just after collecting money. That is why you people advertise Facebook group whose 95% members are non-human beings.

1 Like

Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
tectonotimes:

You people that sell Facebook groups do not consider buyers. You are just after collecting money. That is why you people advertise Facebook group whose 95% members are non-human beings.
What's really your problem..... U Don enter the group see how active e d? Do u know why I sold the group? You know my personal problems? What's really wrong with people? Why can't you all mind your business and face your front? You're really crazy I tell u. Please don't quote me again because I'm gonna insult u very well the next time rubbish!!!!!
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
jboy73:

What's really your problem..... U Don enter the group see how active e d? Do u know why I sold the group? You know my personal problems? What's really wrong with people? Why can't you all mind your business and face your front? You're really crazy I tell u. Please don't quote me again because I'm gonna insult u very well the next time rubbish!!!!!
We have started catching you and your colleagues.

1 Like

Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
tectonotimes:

We have started catching you and your colleagues.
May amadioha strike u and your generations.... Idiot.... Devil in human form.
Spits
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 3:01am On Jun 26, 2017
jboy73:

May amadioha strike u and your generations.... Idiot.... Devil in human form.
Spits
What about you and your own generation? What I have been saying is very simple. Stop selling phony Facebook pages and groups.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
tectonotimes:

What about you and your own generation? What I have been saying is very simple. Stop selling phony Facebook pages and groups.
You're a goat.
A group that took me 2 years to build... Youre Very foolish and myopic.
Do u know the problems I have in school that made me sell the group?
Do u think I would have sell an asset like that if the problems I had wasn't important?

I spit on u.
You're a wicked person.
You're worst than kidnappers and thief's... I hate u Sir
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
jboy73:

You're a goat.
A group that took me 2 years to build... Youre Very foolish and myopic.
Do u know the problems I have in school that made me sell the group?
Do u think I would have sell an asset like that if the problems I had wasn't important?

I spit on u.
You're a wicked person.
You're worst than kidnappers and thief's... I hate u Sir
You said that you spent two years building the Facebook group you called an asset and you sold it off to solve a pressing problem in school. Right? One begins to wonder how cash inflow from the sale of a Facebook group can settle financial issues. If I may ask, how much did you generate from the deal? You will be my very good friend after this quarrel.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
tectonotimes:

You said that you spent two years building the Facebook group you called an asset and you sold it off to solve a pressing problem in school. Right? One begins to wonder how cash inflow from the sale of a Facebook group can settle financial issues. If I may ask, how much did you generate from the deal? You will be my very good friend after this quarrel.

What do u even mean..do u even hear yourself? U think who bought the group was a fool? Every blog link u post on that group generates more than 4klink clicks...bro pls argue with sense.

You said how the sale of a group will settle my school financial issue....?
Do u know how much I sold the group?
Did u know how many people that negotiated for the group? Do u know if I have other better n populated group? Bro pls stop making me to abuse u... Try to argue with facts...
In case u wanna know... I used part of the money gotten from the deal to complete my school fees n pay for surcharge (damage fee)
I school in Futo.... We hate grown up men who argue like kids without fact.... You're just trying so hard to be annoying

1 Like

Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by directonpc(m): 1:31am On Jun 27, 2017
tectonotimes:

and somewhere he said he earns $1k per month on adsense. That's about 300k every month from 1 revenue source.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by wwwmaster: 3:54am On Jun 27, 2017
tectonotimes:

What do you mean by '95% of the members not human beings'?
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
jboy73:

What do u even mean..do u even hear yourself? U think who bought the group was a fool? Every blog link u post on that group generates more than 4klink clicks...bro pls argue with sense.

You said how the sale of a group will settle my school financial issue....?
Do u know how much I sold the group?
Did u know how many people that negotiated for the group? Do u know if I have other better n populated group? Bro pls stop making me to abuse u... Try to argue with facts...
In case u wanna know... I used part of the money gotten from the deal to complete my school fees n pay for surcharge (damage fee)
I school in Futo.... We hate grown up men who argue like kids without fact.... You're just trying so hard to be annoying
My good friend, how much will it cost to add real human beings to my own Facebook group? If possible, I want new 100,000 members. I have discovered that you are genuine.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
tectonotimes:

My good friend, how much will it cost to add real human beings to my own Facebook group? If possible, I want new 100,000 members. I have discovered that you are genuine.
I'll never do it even if I could.
Like I said b4... The people who joined the group joined it because they love the group and the stuff bin shared there.... Is just like how u like and Instagram account n follow the account. I don't hack people account Sir
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by wwwmaster: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
tectonotimes:

Actually, I can add 100k members to your Facebook group. I've done it severally.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
wwwmaster:

Actually, I can add 100k members to your Facebook group. I've done it severally.
Lol scammer
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by wwwmaster: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Lol scammer
Lol. Bini Italian criminal calling somebody a scam.
Define irony for me again?
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2017
wwwmaster:

So, what are we writing for? Let us start off immediately.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by wwwmaster: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
tectonotimes:

So, what are we writing for? Let us start off immediately.
Exactly, How much will you pay for the service. Provide the link of your group as well.
I will be happy to be publicly updating this thread with the Screenshot of the number added to your group.
Re: 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal by tectonotimes: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
wwwmaster:

Exactly, How much will you pay for the service. Provide the link of your group as well.
I will be happy to be publicly updating this thread with the Screenshot of the number added to your group.
How much do you charge per person you add?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promote Your Website Or Product On Our Website For Free At DAILYGUIDES.COM.NG / Google Going To Mark All HTTP Sites As “not Secure” / Shopify Partner - Ask Me Any Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.