Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Stone Cold - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stone Cold (16257 Views)

Cold But Charmin / Kasala The Lighting Stone / Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Cold by Shesweetdie(f): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abeg as i don dey follow dis story, op pls no abandon am o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Creeza(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Leriebloom how fa na?
Re: Stone Cold by Hardeybaryor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Leriebloom where are you now?
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
EPISODE 12

Xavier couldn't believe who he just saw. There was no mistaking, that was Tuesday, even if she had tried hard to change looks, he knew that she was the same girl he had been infatuated with years back. The same girl who hadn't given him a second glance and had made him feel like he wasn't deserving of her. There was no denial that he had felt a connection the very first day he had laid eyes on her. He had been drawn to her like a moth drawn to a flame. And when he had spoken to her, he had known that she was bright. She was way bright than her sister ho had only been concerned about looks and her personality. He had married Candie when his heart had belonged to Tuesday who hadn't given a flying F about him.

He had noticed that Tuesday had had eyes on another man. A man who wasn't even up to his standards. When Tuesday had disappeared, he had asked Candie about her, but Candie had waved his question off.

Xavier had made his fair share of mistakes. Marrying Candie had been one of them. Candie had told him that she had been carrying his baby, a baby that he hadn't been sure was his because he had only touched her once. And that was the mistake that he had made, he had touched her. Candie had cried and had sworn that she had never had anything to do with any other man while she had been dating him, and he had believed her. Maybe the reason he had believed her was because of the look that she had had on her face, or because she had weep like a widow when he told her that he had suspicions of the baby not being his, he had no clue. He had never attempted to find out if the child wasn't his, because when he had seen the baby all wrapped up, looking so cute, adorable and fragile, she had reminded him of Tuesday. His marriage wasn't rosy, he was having issues with his wife and he had asked severally for a divorce. The first time had asked for a divorce, Candie had thrown a bomb his way, telling him he was going to be a father again. Xavier had been adamant that he had still wanted the divorce until his father had intervened by telling him that he won't ruin the reputation that his family has by letting his son make such a foolish decision.

Now that Xavier had seen Tuesday, he wanted her. He could have sworn that he had felt a zing. his body had acknowledged her presence even before he had laid eyes on her while he had performing. He needed to find her.

When he sighted the owner of the club, he walked up to him.

'Nice performance you had there' Ernest said shaking hands with Xavier.

Xavier forced a smile. "thanks bro, i need to ask of a little favor"

"okay, if i can help" Ernest said with a curt nod.

"I need to speak to one of your dancers, it's urgent. Her name is Tuesday. She is tall with a caramel skin and has a dimple on her left cheek" Xavier said and he immediately noticed Ernest's countenance change.
"There is no such person with that name and description in this club" Ernest lied and immediately Xavier knew that he was lying. The guy was probably catching feelings already. well, who wouldn't?

Tuesday frowned.

She was trying really hard to concentrate on her book but she found her mind diverting to Xavier. This wasn't good at all. She had an exam coming up soon and all she could think of was Xavier's expression when he had seen her. What the heck was wrong with her?

She was finding it really hard to understand herself. There was no denial that she had feelings for Ernest, then how the heck did Xavier come into the whole picture to mess her head up? The whole scenario was absurd. She needed to get her head together fast before she finally looses her shit.

She opened another page of the book, pretending to understand what she was reading. Who was she deceiving anyway?!

She hissed and closed her text book with a loud Gbam!

She stood up and was about to go and get a glass of water when she heard a knock.

"Ohhh, Sewa and her Palava, what does she want now" Tuesday mumbled to herself walking to open the door.

"See Sewa, i don't have strength for this your..........." she was cut short when she opened the door.
"Hello sister" it wasn't Sewa but Candie, her past was catching up pretty fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Creeza:
Leriebloom how fa na?

I dey oo
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Hardeybaryor:
Leriebloom where are you now?

I am right here smiley smiley
Re: Stone Cold by itsandi(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Another one by Leriebloom! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Episode 13

Tuesday's eyes opened in shock. There were so many questions running through her mind, how did Candie find her? Why after all this years?

Candie cleared her throat, "Are you going to let me in, or are you going to stand there staring all day?" Candie said with a tight smile. Nothing much had changed in Candie over the years, she still looked as elegant and posh as ever. Candie made Tuesday feel less of herself, even after all this years.

"So sorry, please come in, How did you know where to find me?" Tuesday asked letting Candie in.

"Well you have been a hard one to find. I searched for you after you disappeared with your mother. You gave no clue to where you were going to. You left m Tuesday, all by myself. So many things happened after you left" Candie cried out walking towards a sofa.

Tuesday shrugged, "it wasn't like I had any choice. Your mother threw us out without a penny, knowing fully well that we had nowhere to go" she said throwing her hands in frustration.

Candie sat down with a frown marring her forehead, "If someone had told me that you would have done what you did years back, I would have slapped the person on the face" she spat out causing Tuesday to scoff.

"You're still much a drama queen you know?. you haven't changed one bit. You can't play the guilty card on me, the yellow witch was your mother and you didn't stop her from throwing us out. You have no idea what your mother put us through. Have you even cared to ask where my mother is?" Tuesday waited for Candie to give a reply but got none. "I thought as much, you don't give a flying F, my mother died of cancer while you were too busy leaving your fairy tale life with your mother" Tuesday said bitterly with teary eyes.

"I am so sorry Tutu, I had no idea what was going on, you have got to believe me" Candie pleaded.

"I am sorry but I have to ask you to leave" Tuesday said leaving Candie's mouth opened wide in shock.

"You can't mean that" Candie screeched.

Tuesday laughed cynically, "Yea, I meant every word of what I just said"

Candie stood up shaking her head, "Why are you so bitter Tutu, I wasn't the one who caused you pain" she said walking towards to hold her hand but Tuesday shoved her hands off.

"Don't touch me. You ask why I am bitter, haven't everything I have gone through explained why already. You remind me of Shelia and every thought of your mother makes my skin crawl. Now, I want you to leave and never come back".

Candie wiped away the tears that was already running down her eyes and left without another word.
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
itsandi:
Another one by Leriebloom! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

Thanks grin
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Episode 14

Tuesday had traveled back to Ibadan to visit her aunt. She missed her so much.

"Aunt, the guts of that girl, she had the effrontery to come to my house after everything her mother put me through" Tuesday lamented to her aunt who was busy stirring the soup that she was cooking.

"You see that's where you make a mistake, Candie wasn't the one who put you through everything that you suffered. In life, we can't keep blaming others for what we are going through. Yes, you suffered in the hands of her mother, but not Candie. She didn't do anything to hurt you" Her aunt said softly but Tuesday shook her head in disagreement.

"The fruits of a tree aren't far fetched. Candie saw everything that I was going through and never made a move to stop it" Tuesday let out bitterly.

" That still doesn't mean it was Candie's fault" Her aunt said turning to look at her. Tuesday disagreed but she didn't say a word.

Candie frowned at Nancy, her five year old daughter, "don't do that to your little brother" Candie shouted at Nancy who was pulling her brother's ears. Parenting wasn't an easy thing, no wonder her mum had wanted only one child.
Candie's mind diverted to Tuesday. She looked really different now, with the red hair and her killer bod. Tuesday almost looked prettier than she did, no wonder her husband had been drawn to her. Candie kept tabs on every move that her husband made. You wont blame her, her husband was famous and handsome. What even surprised her was that he had always been faithful until now.....Until he had made enquiries about Tuesday, her sister who she had forgotten existed. When the private investigator had told her who her husband had been searching for, she had known that she had to see Tuesday. She had told the private investigator to find out every single detail about Tuesday and report to her.
She was even more surprised to find out that Tuesday was a stripper or a dancer, whatever they call them and her husband had eyes on her which freaked Candie out. She needed to tell her mother as soon as possible.

Tuesday had just finished rehearsing with the girls when she got a call from Ernest to come to his office.

"Hello Mister" Tuesday said happily walking into his office.

Ernest smiled but Tuesday could tell that he was forcing the smile.

"Have a sit please" Ernest said nodding in the direction of a chair. "Are you alright? you don't look well" Tuesday asked Ernest sincerely worried. She missed the usual glint that his eyes used to have.

"I am good Velvet, I have been meaning to talk to you about something" He said scratching his head. An habit he was used to whenever he was nervous.

"Uhmm, okay, fire away, I am listening" Tuesday urged him to talk.

"Xavier has been making enquiries about you ever since his last performance at the club" Ernest said with worry. Tuesday had known that Xavier would make enquiries about her so she wasn't a bit surprised.

"Okay, he asked questions about me, what did you tell him? "she asked hoping Ernest had not told him about where she lived. The last thing that she wanted was entertaining another unwanted visitor.

"Told him that I didn't know who he was talking about. Who is he to you Velvet?" Ernest asked with so much emotion that shocked the bones out of Tuesday. He sounded like he was in pains just from asking the question.

"He is a man from my past, for the info I never had anything to do with him so it baffles me why he would be asking about me" Tuesday said and she noticed that Xavier sighed.

"What do you mean when you say that he is a man from your past?" Ernest asked in curiosity.

"He is married to my step sister, a story for another time" Tuesday said with a forced smile.

"You can always tell me anything" Ernest said placing a palm on her small hand. Tuesday gave him a curt nod and with that they had an understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by heemah(f): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmmmnn. Short sad
Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
I'm waiting for that update please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Episode 15

Sewa kept on blabbing about her new found love that she wanted Tuesday to meet. Tuesday didn't know if she should take Sewa seriously or just wave her off. Sewa was always like this with every new boyfriend. Every time she found someone new she would tell Tuesday that he was the one. This was the same thing that she had said about Andrew, Biodun, Frank, Nick, and Harry. Now the new catch was TOM whom she had nicknamed "tomtom". Tuesday rolled her eyes.

"I swear Tuesday, this guy is the real deal, he is the one for me, I sincerely love him" Sewa said bouncing like a child seeking for attention.

"This is the same thing that you said about Nick, the very same thing you said about Harry, now it's Tom abi, issokay" Tuesday said picking a book from her shelf. She didn't have the strength for Sewa today, she needed to read for her upcoming exams.

"I don't know why you don't take me seriously" Sewa grumbled and Tuesday laughed.

"You don't make me take you seriously when it comes to relationships" Tuesday said in between fists of laughter.

"This is not fair o, well, that doesn't change the fact that you would still meet him, and even if you don't like him, you would pretend to take him serious" Sewa said with her no nonsense face which made Tuesday even laugh harder.

"Fine, I would see him only if you give me a break to read" Tuesday said giving up and Sewa hugged her, "You're a bae" Sewa said and released her.

"Oya, read your book, na only you come school" Sewa said hitting Tuesday playfully before leaving her.

"What do you mean by your husband wants to have an affair with Tuesday" Shelia shouted at her daughter with anger. She couldn't believe that she was the one who raised a child this dull.

"That's what I just told you, it's not like you are having problems with your hearing" Candie said with frustration causing her mother to deepen her frown.

"Don't you speak to me like that young lady, what you're meant to be thinking about is how to get Tuesday out of the way. I don't want my hard years of work to go to waste all because of a little girl" Sheila said pacing around the room. Candie frowned.

"Well, you trying to get rid of her once didn't work and now she is back in the picture" Candie said

"We need to think about what to do and not keep laying emphasis on the past" Sheila sat down.

"So what are we going to do?" Candie asked in confusion.

"Get rid of her for good" Sheila said with a straight face. Candie didn't understand what her mother meant by getting rid of Tuesday for good until it clicked.

"You want me to take a life" Candie gasped out in horror.

"I am sure that there was no water in my mouth when I was saying that" Sheila said rolling her eyes.

Tuesday was in her room reading when Sewa rushed into her room.

"Couldn't you just pretend to knock" Tuesday gasped in mocked frustration.

"Abeg babe, no vex. Tomtom is outside" Sewa said jumping happily.

"I am not interested in taking Tomtom, so if you ha..." Tuesday was cut short by Sewa's laughter.

"Who said anything about giving you Tomtom, my boyfriend Tom is outside and I told him that I would love to introduce him to my best friend" Sewa corrected her.

"Sewa you can disturb for Africa, oya fine, let's go. If that would make you happy" Tuesday said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Don't tell me that is how you are planning on going outside" Sewa said with a sneer. Tuesday almost laughed out. Sewa literally sneered at her.

"What is wrong with how I look" Tuesday grumbled.

"For one your hair is a mess, and for the record your overall is hideous" Sewa said with a smirk.

"Bab that's why he is your boyfriend and not mine, so let's go or I would continue reading what I was reading" Tuesday said with a straight face and she grinned when Sewa sighed.

"Fine, let's go. I don't know why you enjoy falling my hand, I have been bragging about you to him since, that my bestfriend is a dancer and is making waves already in the entertainment industry but you just have to fall my hand now" Sewa said grumbling while they headed outside.

"What do you mean about me making waves already. I have only been featured in two songs as a vixen, how is that making waves?" Tuesday asked baffled causing Sewa to smirk, "Other famous musicians still wants you on their video, how is that not making waves ehn" Sewa asked.

Tuesday was just about to give a comeback reply when Sewa said, "That's him over there" The supposed Tomtom was on a call. He had the same build as someone she knew from her past. The same man who had rejected her.

"Oh my God" she whispered and Tomiwa looked straight at her. Tuesday ran as fast as she could, away from this madness called her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Tor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
heemah:
Hmmmmmnn. Short sad

THE LAST EPISODE HAS BEEN MODIFIED kiss
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
queenitee:
Tor

Updated already smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by biddieluvzyaho(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wow#great comeback!
Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Leriebloom:

Updated already smiley smiley
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by jasmine2013(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
I love your story.
Just a little correction, I think you used 'had' a little too much. You should go through it again.
Keep up the good work and keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
queenitee:

Thank you

You are welcome smiley
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
jasmine2013:
I love your story.
Just a little correction, I think you used 'had' a little too much. You should go through it again.
Keep up the good work and keep it coming.

Thanks a bunch. would edit later smiley
Re: Stone Cold by iiru: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
me like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Episode 16

Tuesday stayed locked up in my room, bringing out a treasure that she had tried so hard to forget. The necklace that had been to given to her on her birthday by Tommy.

She wiped the tears running down her eyes.

Why was she crying anyway? Tommy wasn't worth her tears and it was time that she put on her big girl's panties and face the fact that Tommy had never been her's.

Tuesday was still sulking when Sewa stormed into her room with anger clearly written on her face.

"What was the meaning of that? Why would you leave in such a way without any explanations whatsoever" Sewa said pacing angrily around the room.

Tuesday sighed, "Stop being so angry and just sit down"

"What you have to say better be good" Sewa said grumbling.

"There is something that i need to let you know. Your Tomtom was the same Tomiwa from my past. The same guy who had blatantly rejected me,and had done it in the worse kind of way. I am so sorry for running out on you. The memory of that day just came running into my mind" Tuesday said trying hard to pretend like it all didn't matter anymore.

Sewa sighed sadly, "I am so sorry, i had no idea. I can leave him you know?"

Tueday shook her head, "no, you won't do such a thing. It all happened a long time ago, i don't care about him anymore. Although i am hurt, i really don't care about him" she lied through her teeth.

"Are you sure Velvet?" Sewa asked with raised brows.

"Yes i am" Tuesday lied, still holding on to the necklace on her hand.

Xavier frowned, why was it so hard to find Tuesday anyway?

He had hired a private investigator who had only found out that Tuesday schooled in unilag and was studying engineering but that was all there was to it.

He was just about entering his car when he saw her. The color of her red hair was unmistakable. He rushed after her.

"Tuesday, please i need to speak with you" he said scaring her because she hadn't seen him approaching.

"Excuse you, is that how you creep up on people when they are unawares?" She asked with a deep frown.

"I am sorry, didn't mean to frighten you. i just want to speak to you" Xavier said pleading with his eyes.

"We are talking now" she said with a frown already marring her head.

Xavier shook his head and cleared his throat, he had no idea why he was so nervous. "I was thinking that we could do launch".

Tuesday sincerely didn't want to go but the sun was scorching hot and she knew that her disagreeing to follow him would prolong her stay under the really hot sun. "Fine, let's go" she said reluctantly.

The ride down to the restaurant was tension filled and torturous for Tuesday. So many things were running through her mind. For one, what did Xavier want from her. He kept on talking about how she had really changed over the years and all that could go through Tuesday's mind was if the guy thought she didn't know he was married. She knew, that he knew that she was aware that he was married.

"How about your kids?" Tuesday dropped the bomb shell.

"Nancy and Junior are just adorable. You would love to meet them" Xavier said with a smile. There was a smile that light up his whole features when he spoke about them. A smile that she found herself envying.

"Yea, how time flies" Tuesday said remembering the times she used to cover for Candie.

When they got to the restaurant, Tuesday let Xavier order for her. He talked about his kids, his music career, and how he was used to traveling round the world for tour. Tuesday found the tension leaving her as they continued to talk about what they had both been up to until Xavier said, "I curse myself everyday for marrying your sister" Tuesday got really angry and she wasn't she shy to let her anger out.

"You have no right to tell me that, if you are having issues with your wife, sort it out and don't bring me into it" Tuesday spat out in annoyance and walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Still waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Lildiamond: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls more
Re: Stone Cold by itsandi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice update, please continue... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Stone Cold by EdmundAlma: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg o, Xavier should park one side, team Ernest
Re: Stone Cold by biddieluvzyaho(f): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
EdmundAlma:
Abeg o, Xavier should park one side, team Ernest
sure team Ernest#not really a fan of Ermest sha but let's watch and see@EdmundAlma#
Re: Stone Cold by Thylord(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
nice one ride on dear.your stories are entertaining and captivatibg. I really enjoy reading them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? / My World - Jflash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.