Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ole Ajibole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ole Ajibole (1128 Views)

Fan Stylishly Call Banky W "Ole". See Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Ajibole by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Things I did when I was small

1. Look left and right angry nobody coming. Open fridge sip Ribena, close fridge, go and come back again, sip n sip. angry. Now top with water, shake together and return

2. Mummy serves food finish. Look left and right, open pot, carry 1 big piece of meat, put under my eba angry or bury it in my heap of white rice angry

3. Go to my neighbors house, my friend got a pretty elder sister, calculate her bathing time, if I'm lucky it falls to footballing period, while boys are outside I claim tiredness and peep her through the door hole angry Ughh my nail go long but I too small to talk to her angry

4. In class, I remember that girl who sits in my front called Idayat, was in pry 2 then, I go under the locker, open her panties frm behind and take a lick kiss . She always smile and threaten to report me to aunty. angry only my friend sitting beside me knew, and would always laugh at the act angry

5. When mummy gave birth to junior, would always go steal baby food, always doing different things with that baby food ( milk) . Lick to satisfaction, mix with water and put sugar then put in nylon and put in freezer. That's my lolipump ( not lolipop) we call it then angry

6. Brb

Now I'm an adult I detest all those things but I still like Nyansh tho cheesy

angry
Re: Ole Ajibole by seunlly(m): 1:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Such a stupid thread.
Op u need to see a native doctor
Re: Ole Ajibole by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2017
No let me see u angry
seunlly:
Such a stupid thread.
Op u need to see a native doctor
Re: Ole Ajibole by seunlly(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2017
romeorails:
No let me see u angry
will you?
Re: Ole Ajibole by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Caption this Guys / Is It Better To Be Feared Than To Be Loved Or Vice Vice-versa? / HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.