Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves (2320 Views)

Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2017
IF there is anything I'm expecting very fast and urgently, it is the rapture of the Christians. They should go abeg so dat they can leave the rest of us to rock the world with the antichrists.

Even now come lord quickly... Revelation 22:20

The time of the rapture is now. I think of that day, dat 1daful day that will usher in the antichrists grin
I will personally scare the christians who will not make the rapture. They will run to mountains and rock that the mountains and rock should fall on them grin

I will collect the mark of 666 and use it to scare the christians who missed the rapture grin

It would be fun that period. Atheists and thinkers, what will you do after the rapture of the sheeple and saints?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by jiggaz(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2017
grin Don't worry, we will rapture soonest!!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
jiggaz:
grin Don't worry, we will rapture soonest!!
Amen!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2017
I will ensure my tattoo of 6 is more than 3, probably have 50,

2 Likes

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
I will ensure my tattoo of 6 is more than 3, probably have 50,

Then u'll just make d sheeple commit suicide ny doing that.

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by revelatiorcm(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Lord loves you, the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and HE knows you better that you know yourself.
You are a blessed
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
revelatiorcm:
The Lord loves you, the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and HE knows you better that you know yourself.
You are a blessed
the Lord Jesus Christ is a mumu. I know him better than he knows himself. Let him come and take you guys home in the rapture on time. I can't wait to catch fun with the antichrists biko cheesy
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Lex11(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
"Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"- Amos 5:18-20

It certainly is no joke for anyone who hasn't, by God's grace, obtained His mercy.

----
"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:" - Isaiah 55:6
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lex11:
"Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"- Amos 5:18-20

It certainly is no joke for anyone who hasn't, by God's grace, obtained His mercy.

----
"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:" - Isaiah 55:6

Chinedu 15:27-30
27. You dey craze Lex11! Is it a bad thing to wish for the rapture of the sheeple? With them still staying with us on earth, how will Nigeria develop?
28. Stupid sheeple with their nonsense mentality are bringing the thinkers down in every area. Woe to you for saying woe to me. May your god strike you with thunder.
29. By the power conferred on me by Amadioha, I decree and it shall stand, let nightmares be your portion as from today. Wherever you go it is me you will see. When you have headache remember me. When you cough, remember me.
30. My day is now till forever and it shall be hot on your stvpid arse, ode. Ise!

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Amberon11: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Daft being.

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Daft being.

What's wrong with u? Is it bad to desire rapture? Fool!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Ken4Christ: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only a fool makes a mockery of sin.
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Amberon11: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
You clearly are devoid of any iota of sense. Who cares wether you desire rapture or not? If you cannot pass your message without insulting the God you claim is inexistent then you clearly are the greatest fool mankind has been plagued with.
geoworldedu:

What's wrong with u? Is it bad to desire rapture? Fool!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by jonbellion(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
You clearly are devoid of any iota of sense. Who cares wether you desire rapture or not? If you cannot pass your message without insulting the God you claim is inexistent then you clearly are the greatest fool mankind has been plagued with.
wow baby take it easy shocked
Damn
So feisty kiss
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:

See you now. So u tink I am an atheist. No I believe yahweh exist, but he is only a creation of God like u and me. So next time, ask me for what I believe b4 making a conclusion.

Rapture come and rapture these sheeple abeg.
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Only a fool makes a mockery of sin.

Only a fool bears Ken4christ.
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Amberon11: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maybe you have a problem with comprehension. Whatever you are or aren't isn't my business and neither do I care about your beliefs. If you know you can't take insults , then don't throw them first.
geoworldedu:

See you now. So u tink I am an atheist. No I believe yahweh exist, but he is only a creation of God like u and me. So next time, ask me for what I believe b4 making a conclusion.

Rapture come and rapture these sheeple abeg.

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Maybe you have a problem with comprehension. Whatever you are or aren't isn't my business and neither do I care about your beliefs. If you know you can't take insults , then don't throw them first.
you insulted me first. Check ur posts again.
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Amberon11: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
You insulted Jesus Christ first, didn't you? If you don't want to be insulted don't be the first to throw insults.

This is the religious section and atheism is not a religion. How you spend time deriding an "inexistent " God and his followers is beyond logical imagination. I don't go insulting the genie cuz to me he simply doesn't exist.
geoworldedu:
you insulted me first. Check ur posts again.

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Amberon11:
You insulted Jesus Christ first, didn't you? If you don't want to be insulted don't be the first to throw insults.

This is the religious section and atheism is not a religion. How you spend time deriding an "inexistent " God and his followers is beyond logical imagination. I don't go insulting the genie cuz to me he simply doesn't exist.

Are u jesus christ? I insulted jesus Christ and u insulted me instead of insulting amadioha back. Or at worst, let Jesus christ defend himself. Have you forgotten the bible passage that says that you should hold your peace because your lord will fight for you?

Abeg, swerve let me make jest of jesus free of charge joor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Amberon11: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thrash! You clearly don't have sense. No need even exchanging words with a deranged person. A nonexistent being making you lose sleep. Lmao!

So you now know bible verses right? Have you also forgotten that the bible says that the fool says in his heart that there is no God? [s]
geoworldedu:

Are u jesus christ? I insulted jesus Christ and u insulted me instead of insulting amadioha back. Or at worst, let Jesus christ defend himself. Have you forgotten the bible passage that says that you should hold your peace because your lord will fight for you?

Abeg, swerve let me make jest of jesus free of charge joor.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash! You clearly don't have sense. No need even exchanging words with a deranged person. A nonexistent being making you lose sleep. Lmao!

So you now know bible verses right? Have you also forgotten that the bible says that the fool says in his heart that there is no God?

Did I ever say there is no god? Is Amadioha not god? I don't even get your point. I an not an atheist hope you know. I am a thinker.
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by revelatiorcm(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
geoworldedu:
the Lord Jesus Christ is a mumu. I know him better than he knows himself. Let him come and take you guys home in the rapture on time. I can't wait to catch fun with the antichrists biko cheesy

He shall grant you the desires of your heart,
keep well in Jesus Christ Name
Amen
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
revelatiorcm:

He shall grant you the desires of your heart,
keep well in Jesus Christ Name
Amen
AMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNN!
Rapture must leave me behind in Jesus name I pray. wink
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rapture come quick I beg of you o lord!!!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by christprisoner: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2018
I wonder y d supposed christs followers shld b provoked with such a honest plea and d end point of your faith.......................................

@ op more blessings to u.....

To the christians whose reply was unguarded : for ur sakes the name of the LORD is blasphemed.........

1 Like

Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Honesty007(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
what this guy does not know is that,all those who work for the antichrists are going to still be destroyed while some athiest would be saved.There is going to be a swap
They went out from us(real christians) for they were not part of us from the beggining that they(antichrists)might be manifest
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by Niflheim(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
During rapture, I will replace the communion wine with "Alomo bitters"!!!
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Niflheim:
During rapture, I will replace the communion wine with "Alomo bitters"!!!
You didn't say Ogidiga cheesy
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by geoworldedu: 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: We Desire Rapture More Than The Christians Themselves by paxonel(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2018
geoworldedu:
IF there is anything I'm expecting very fast and urgently, it is the rapture of the Christians. They should go abeg so dat they can leave the rest of us to rock the world with the antichrists.

Even now come lord quickly... Revelation 22:20

The time of the rapture is now. I think of that day, dat 1daful day that will usher in the antichrists grin
I will personally scare the christians who will not make the rapture. They will run to mountains and rock that the mountains and rock should fall on them grin

I will collect the mark of 666 and use it to scare the christians who missed the rapture grin

It would be fun that period. Atheists and thinkers, what will you do after the rapture of the sheeple and saints?
there is nothing like rapture mr man.
Real christians dont believe in that ,only primitive african christians do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice, Please. / Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World / What God Has Joined Together . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.