Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo (1781 Views)

Any News Update About Evans? / Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Both the OP, the producer and manufacturer of this drug should all be kidnapped!

On a more serious note, this is one of the most laziest and stupidest concept of marketing I have ever seen. This is too wrong in every sense of it.
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Both the OP, the producer and manufacturer of this drug should all be kidnapped!

On a more serious note, this is one of the most laziest and stupidest concept of marketing I have ever seen. This is too wrong in every sense of it.
why do u say the op should be kidnapped, na be produce am? well I don't think its real
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Camlot000007: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2017
DrGraveYardz:

OP wait for me

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Marshalrhino(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
kidnap your headache and it'll always remain with you. People lack brain sha

1 Like

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by psucc(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2017
I disagree the product is a new one. Though I have not seen it of late, the product Evans Paracetamol has been in the shelves for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by phlamesG: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
this is dumb

If you kidnap ur headache it doesn't go anywhere right?

D manufacturers of this drug should be flogged...

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by nanauju(f): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2017
I think this is all for the joke... Why are you people taking it personal like this
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by hisgrace090: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2017
An old product.
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by gwmlogistic: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Lmao
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Evans paracetamol has been existing before that kingpin became popular
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by tolugar: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
The issue now is
Who will pay the ransom
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by alukstea(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2017
tolugar:
The issue now is
Who will pay the ransom

Ayam just not understanding ooh
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Jirate(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2017
kingdaro:
Evans paracetamol has been existing before that kingpin became popular

@Kingdaro, You no get Respect, You no dey fear Face?....

Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Abudu2000(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Omg grin grin this is savagery, if this post no reach fp then the mod must be having some headache
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by YtivitissuP: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
As little as I know about nairaland, FP loading
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
You guys are very funny. Evans Pharmaceuticals/Cipla Evans Pharmaceuticals have been marketing Evans Paracetamol for over 20 years in Nigeria. The drug has nothing to do with the idiot kidnapper
Re: Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
But what I don't understand about Nigerian Police & armed robbers/kidnappers is this: how is that armed robbers/kidnappers carry weapons (several AK 47's) in a car and move around town or from city to city, yet somehow policemen are unable to see the guns or arrest them? But when I drive from Owerri to Port Harcourt I pass many police and at least 2 army checkpoints. Several of them will stop me, check my papers, search both the trunk of the car as well as the inside. On several occasions on Owerri-PH road as well as Aba-PH road I'd had to either escape from ongoing armed robbers attacks (as I approached the spot) or hear the stories of one that took place not long before I got there. Stories of how Evans and his boys heavily armed use SUV cars to doublecross and kidnap their victims, drive them round Lagos, transfer the car to the second team that will take the victim to their hideout abound. My question is the police checks that "terrorize" innocent Nigeria's, do they disappear when these robbers and kidnappers are on the prowl? How is it that Police do not see all these guns in their cars?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught This Morning At Odosida, Ondo City (pic) / Man Allegedly Kill Daughter A Day To Her Wedding / Edo Woman Accused Of Sleeping With Son Swore For Man Before His Banishment. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.