Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) (772 Views)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by celebritygists(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Does this things happens in the real world...

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by aphyz2709: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2017
grin Now that's what I call multitasking.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by PapaNnamdi: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Oh my gawd see fresh bresst

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2017
The love of a mother for her child..
But i don't think its appropriate to put your child on a bicycle irrespective of the safety measures taken..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
she already making life difficult for the baby

1 Like

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by mydavidorf: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2017
mother and child
Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by jhydebaba(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Mothers are the best...

One day, I saw a fulani woman who threw her breast to the back for her baby to feed while on a long walk.

They can do anything for their babies.
Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by diablos: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2017
All of u above screaming mothers are the best, is this how ur mums breastfed u lots while growing up? If yes then it explains exactly what's wrong with all of youundecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by sisisioge: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Not a good move biko. What if the baby bite her and she looses her balance? Besides, that chick she's breastfeeding is an old madam o. She suppose don marry, born and breastfeeding her own children grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
undecided Is that child not too old for breastfeeding?

(1) (Reply)

Mothers(-in-law) Vs. Wives. Why Can't They Just Get Along? / I Need Your Candid Help! / Bonanza On Baby Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.