Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) (20443 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2017
As shared by Jeffrey yesterday......

'The Fulani herdsmen in a serious war in Delta state. Since 3 days now, they have been shooting and destroying properties and lives in Ukwuani, LGA in Delta state.

This woman on this pix went to farm today only for her and her sister to be beaten up mercilessly by the Fulani Herdsmen, they broke her hand and broke her sister's leg.
Deltans shd we watch this to continue to happen?
Shd we run from our own land?
Delta state Government it is high time the bull is been taken by the horn.
Enough is enough of their devilish act in our land's.'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-attack-beat-farmer-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by LalasticSeun(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Sorry young lady

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by eastsidechillz: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Our Oil crews will not cm to defend their masters

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by rummeh: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
ebosie11:

This woman on this pix went

grin abego...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by vanbonattel: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Bantudra, fratermathy, Abagworo, ngeneukwuenu, can you find a doctor to treat her?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Will they speak up against herdsmen? NO. If it is an Igbo matter, you see them talking bla bla blah.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by ubongoton(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Only in delta state this rubbish take place

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by blackfase(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2017
But wait! Where are the militants in that axis? What are they waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2017
They said the Fulani herdsmen have been on rampage... Shooting and destroying properties

Cc fulanmafia....jiang... Yarimo...
Make una come see oo

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Victornezzar: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Sarrki, omenkalives ipobexposed Ngeneukwenu come nd defend dis 1 4 a rise in ur salary oo
month go soon end grin

25 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by ibkgab001: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2017
God is watching
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Will they speak up against fulanis? NO. If it is an Igbo matter, you see them talking bla bla blah.
Fulani herdsmen are not the problem
It is Biafra
Cc Vedaxcool ... Sarrki .. Madridguy
Come and see what the biafrans are up to

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
ubongoton:
Only in delta state this rubbish take place
it happens everywhere bro
The herdsmen are everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by einscienstist(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2017
blackfase:
But wait! Where are the militants in that axis? What are they waiting for?

those areas no get militants.... they know where them dey try that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by vedaxcool(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Fulani herdsmen are not the problem
It is Biafra
Cc Vedaxcool ... Sarrki .. Madridguy
Come and see what the biafrans are up

You mean tbiafraudians pretending to be herdsmen? Wow I don't know about that oh it is an unsupported claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by ubongoton(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
it happens everywhere bro The herdsmen are everywhere
Brethren but not in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2017
vedaxcool:

You mean tbiafraudians pretending to be herdsmen? Wow I don't know about that oh it is an unsupported claim.
just like I thought grin

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by haykinzz(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Buhari!!!! You will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Sarrki, omenkalives ipobexposed Ngeneukwenu come nd defend dis 1 4 a rise in ur salary oo
month go soon end grin

this Biafra news is junk. They broke her arm yet it's rotating.
Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Victornezzar: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

this Biafra news is junk. They broke her arm yet it's rotating.
Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people
u dey fvck up big tym
after all d money wey u don make from ur gullible viewers dem
u no wan pay tithes grin

22 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by thesicilian: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
These Fulani's are worse than viruses

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
And what would your mom do for a raise in her salary since you know so much about what I should do for a raise in my salary? Oh, don't tell me, I think i already know. smiley
neva insulted ur mom
my mom isn't a salary woman.....u know wen kids talk u know......it's so unfortunate u fall into dis category

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Victornezzar: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ouuuch. Did I strike a nerve? I was minding my business when you jumped out of nowhere to tell me what to do to increase my salary. Now, did I tell you I'm a salary earner? Is what you said a complement? Why do you feel sad when all I asked was a simple question?

Dude, next time, pull your head out of the junk you stick it in before speaking to someone, and more importantly, learn to stay your lane. The forum is big enough to accommodate everyone. I didn't even know the thread exists until you typed that stupid crap whatever you have for a brain asked you to.

Lastly, since you know I'm a kid, learn to stear clear kids, being the grandpa you are.
What do u do 4 a living apart from ur wheelbarrow job nd d oda1
don't quote me again

24 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

What do u do 4 a living apart from ur wheelbarrow job nd d oda1
don't quote me again
Of course wheelbarrow job is what I do. But trust me, it is a million times better than what your mom does. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Victornezzar: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Of course wheelbarrow job is what I do. But trust me, it is a million times better than what your mom does. wink
if u don't love ur mom....boss I do

23 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2017
But where are the rugged avengers, the specialize pipe line bombers that can confront the Nigerian army, slip through undetected & blow up pipelines. where are the seprate squads that even blow up pipelines underwater.

Could it be....they are just cowardly bunch who avoid the real bad guys loitering & beating thier women, sisters etc.

where is tompolo, asari & boyloaf...could it be all the noise about facing the Nigerian Army & defeating them na lie.

zombieHUNTER please help the deltans contact the militants woh

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by dwilliams: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
I respect some nairalanders,how can a thread that got uploaded less than a minute ago have 28 comments
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) by jbkomo(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2017
I recommend obj book for d foulani herds men. 'This animal call man'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Caught In Makurdi (Photos) / Nigerian Student Snatches A Cab In India / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.