Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38611 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Yusuf54: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu has gone Mad again with his senseless Utterances,Who is he talking to,Other geo political Zones no Be Mumu like south east zone wey ONE Man JUST DEY CONTROL LIKE Children..Buhari is not strict at all..
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by rapztar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Idiot
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Apexcutie(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

We are going to jail him for his irrational talk and not because he's crying to go. Who cares if he goes to settle in the Sahara desert?
As for Igbo property, they'll most likely be burnt, demolished or repurposed as housing units for the less privileged.
just listen to it self,are u making sense?in as much as am not in support of Biafra,DAT doesn't give any body d right to destroy anything owned by an Igbo man in the north. ur kinds are the ones painting the northern people bad
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Its like this guy has not learnt his lessons. Next time its the Kirikiri Maximum Security prison.

He knows.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Michel2013: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
ipobbigot7:
This proclamation from Kanu will be a test to his popularity and influence in Igbo land apart from gragra.

i guess the total obedience to his sit down at home was a pre-test? keep living in self denial.

2 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Apexcutie(f): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Apexcutie post=57793556]just listen to your self,are u making sense?in as much as am not in support of Biafra,DAT doesn't give any body d right to destroy anything owned by an Igbo man in the north. your kinds are the ones painting the northern people bad

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

Britain just announced a permanent stay for 3 million European citizens who have lived n work in the U.K for 5 years or more, The Euro region announced vice versa for 1 million Euro citizens that live n work in the U.K.

U people should just stop being stupid², No one is going to lose anything.

2 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
But why can't the FG grant them a referendum?

Is this not a democratic govt?
So this is your plan all along? To use us and then get Niger delta Republic?
Onye oshi.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Bgorgeous: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Who is this one for crying out loud.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Vikky014(f): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

We are going to jail him for his irrational talk and not because he's crying to go. Who cares if he goes to settle in the Sahara desert?
As for Igbo property, they'll most likely be burnt, demolished or repurposed as housing units for the less privileged.
you will burn Igbo properties you said you think we are still in the 60s. try any of such and get crushed parasitic lazy fool. I won't be surprise it is only mat. rubber kettle and ur rubber plate dey ur house. you are hoping in futility to occupy the hard earned money of an Igbo man.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by chineduemmao: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
My people pls how effective will this plan be?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Uppercut

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodmanFather: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
gypsey:
that last statement of yours about nigerian Army full with Hausas, that rests the case, that statement is part of the problem with the country, more reason to call for a referendum, how can one tribe dominate the whole of nigerian Army? you just contradicted yourself with that statement.
And you obviously see nothing wrong with only Hausas dominating the Nigerian army and you are also suggesting that the Hausas aArmy will kill the Igbos. that also prove that nigeria isn't ONE! you are totally correct! more reason to divide the country.

Fear North!!!!!!

The ammunitions Ipod is getting from the Turkish government wont be enough.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by mKc9ET(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Its like this guy has not learnt his lessons. Next time its the Kirikiri Maximum Security prison.

Do u think he is a afonja like foool
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
bro DAT guy is full of guts. Meanwhile he just made some good points
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by abbey621(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
After the successful grounding of the entire South East during the Sit-At-Home excercise on May 30th Biafra Day, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again warned that if the Federal Government failed to conduct referendum on Biafra freedom, there would be no election in the entire Southeast during the 2019 general elections.

Mad love for these people, they sure know how to put on a show! The comedy just goes on and on, if the entire South East does not vote, doesn't it make it easier for the Northern agenda to reach fulfillment? Way to go professors grin grin grin grin
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by mexite: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yeah while I know this is a burning and sensitive issue, I think the protagonists of Biafra should lead first with their own referendum which is: which states in the South East and South South want to go along with Biafra? I have spoken with some Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians and it seems they don't buy this idea, leaving the agitation as a Igbo thing. Unless they want to compel others into another contraption, there should be clarity of purpose. Not a single man can speak the mind of everyone. Minorities must have a say in it, unless they want to regard others as conquered territories.
We have not even mentioned about any money asking about the blueprints for leadership and governance for the proposed Biafra. Or is it gonna be "when we get to the river, we'll think about how to cross it". Same mistake we have in the country now. There are lots of questions to ask, but lemme save it for another day.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by sham8co(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mad man speaking. Let's see if u can stop election. Fool.uu
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by sham8co(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mad man speaking. Let's see if u can stop election. Fool.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by marv1: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Then they should be ready for an administrator in the South East if they are not ready for polls. . Nobody can hold FG to ransome.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Be there forming godzilla. You're shackled by your own crew and sold to the Nigerian government for free as collateral to do business outside. Making secret billions on top your head and then turn around to tax themselves #500 donation for you to feed. Instead of you to be looking for a worthy yansh to lick, who will help and assist you to regain your freedom so that you can go back to work. Maga like you. I don't envy you at all grin
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ebullient1986: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Okanokan:
Nmandi Kanu should start it with Anambra State Governorship election, instead of Press Releases that means next to nothing to show strenght. WE STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA!
FOOL, the sit at home NNAMDI KANU gave on 30th may that was successful, didn't he said it openly? just watch as things unfold

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
ziga:

I don't think anybody is afraid of a referendum. The big question is why aren't the Igbo political leaders as a group trying to make it happen.

Nigerians have a lot of problems and truthfully, the common man doesn't care whether he belongs to Nigeria/Arewa/Oduduwa or Biafra.

But IPOB's agenda seems to always claim the the common Nigerians of other tribes are against them. No, the Igbo nation should keep their house in order and quit blaming others for their issues.

I see you are talking more responsibly so I will answer you. I am not against Nigeria and neither are any of my people against any tribe all we ask for is a referendum to exit basically cos we don't think alike maybe cos we are not Muslims and we don't understand Islam and its agenda with all due respect. And again if you say no one is against the Igbo's then you are simply not telling the truth or you are ignorant. Well I suggest you do the investigation among your Yoruba people and save me the explanation. We are not blaming anyone for our issues cos as far as i know every tribe has got its own issues and one way we know we can solve our own issues is by self determination, since 1960's we have wanted this but things keep posing stumbling block to it but now is the ripe time for us to exit in peace and create our own country Biafra..

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ayogozie(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
The word their was a country is coming to pass soon nigeria will become story that wil will tell to our onborn child == lets stand up together to face to future of new nation biafra
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obiano will be laughing at this fool now, u will not allow election in anambra remember u are not the governor of anambra( albino) .
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Youngadvocate:
After the successful grounding of the entire South East during the Sit-At-Home excercise on May 30th Biafra Day, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again warned that if the Federal Government failed to conduct referendum on Biafra freedom, there would be no election in the entire Southeast during the 2019 general elections.

According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the the No-election exercise will start with Anambra state come November 2017 when the gubernatorial election will be held.

He said in a new video, “If the Federal Government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State."

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they fail to call for a referendum.”

He also said that “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,”

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum. No election in Southeast without referendum Nnamdi Kanu June 23, 2017 Nnamdi Kanu not doing politics with Biafra project."

http://igbobia.com/?q=conduct-referendum-for-biafra-or-therell-be-no-election-in-south-east-in-2019-nnamdi-kanu-warns-fed
lol this guy dey too like joke guun
Na d same eastern politicians way Don teleport from pdp to apc ni
OK let's see if Dis igbo politicians no go contest under Nigerian political party come 2019.
Meanwhile abeg make dem deport this londonia na
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
mexite:
Yeah while I know this is a burning and sensitive issue, I think the protagonists of Biafra should lead first with their own referendum which is: which states in the South East and South South want to go along with Biafra? I have spoken with some Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians and it seems they don't buy this idea, leaving the agitation as a Igbo thing. Unless they want to compel others into another contraption, there should be clarity of purpose. Not a single man can speak the mind of everyone. Minorities must have a say in it, unless they want to regard others as conquered territories.
We have not even mentioned about any money asking about the blueprints for leadership and governance for the proposed Biafra. Or is it gonna be "when we get to the river, we'll think about how to cross it". Same mistake we have in the country now. There are lots of questions to ask, but lemme save it for another day.

We are not asking anyone to join our agitation whether its called Igbo thing or not we will move on, in fact we will be doing the so-called SS a favour by taking them along cos with us they will have a sence of belonging and this issue of robbing peter to pay Paul that they have been victims of for a long time will pass away because they will be the ones to control their own resources as its done in developed nations.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
linearity:

A referendum cannot be organized by igbos alone, the whole federating unit call Nigeria must vote on the referendum, for it to be legit. And I think, he is going about it, the right way, but not only Igbos will vote....That said, I do not see how the referendum will pass in Nigeria.

For it to pass, Biafrans have a lot of work to do:

1. They must all vote overwhelmly for the referendum like high 90%, which is near impossible.
2. Sell the idea of BiafraExit to other Nigerians, so they can get votes from other sections of the country.
u mean they should sell d ideas of biafra to other country people with this tweet below

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bdauran: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ojukwu the man with the military mind failed Biafra talkless of you... abeg wake up from ur dream
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
chy200:
Who be "we"? 2019 is around the corner make we dey look.
Make we dey look what exactly?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Shroud: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm not afraid to say this is the same youthful brashness late ikemba ojukwu showed by unanimously declaring Biafra without the general support of the elders.

This criminal is here giving orders while he's a British citizen. Tomorrow, he will easily get political asylum status and flee to England once shiit hits fan.

I pity the unlettered vagabonding youths wasting their lives for this unhinged thief called nnamdi Kalu. A mindless, criminal without scruples.

He should denounce his dual citizenship first and stick his neck out like he's asking others to do.

No elections in Biafra land? Fool , it can't happen !!!
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Fear North!!!!!!

The ammunitions Ipod is getting from the Turkish government wont be enough.

Lol I'm sorry for you, I know you are yourba feeling funky about what's happening, anyway this is the more reason for a referendum cos we don't reason alike and if you think north is going to fight your fight to keep us in Nigeria you have failed and your failure will be made more visible after our exit cos then you will know what their dominance will turn to into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.