Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Could Not Raise 15k To Enter University -- Bbnaija Star Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Not Raise 15k To Enter University -- Bbnaija Star Bisola (257 Views)

BBNaija Star, Bisola Shares New Beauty Inspired Photos / Bbnaija Star, Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Glittering Tube Dress / Bbnaija Star, Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Floral Jumpsuit To Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Could Not Raise 15k To Enter University -- Bbnaija Star Bisola by TunezMedia: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerian actress and former Big Brother Nigeria housemate opened up in a recent interview on how she missed out on going to the university and also had to beg to feed her daughter.

In her own words;

"It’s not that I wasn’t passing the exams; it was a problem of not getting funds. I did not have money to pay for certain things. I was even duped when I tried to enter LASU. That pulled me back and all this just made me discouraged.

I also tried National Open University(NOUN) and you know it is very easy to get into NOUN, and at certain times yo needed to pay certain fees. Believe me; it was difficult to raise N15,000 at that time.

I just decided that all of my energy let me use it into using my talent to feed myself. Sometimes when there was no food to eat at home, I take my daughter to my neighbour’s house under the pretext of watching television and stylishly feed my daughter and myself.

That’s why I can relate to people because when you are down, you are down. But one cannot just stay down. I would love to help people get out of this type of situation.”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/i-could-not-raise-15k-to-enter.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I Could Not Raise 15k To Enter University -- Bbnaija Star Bisola by HeOrShe: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Oh shit....
my F**k just finished... No more f**k to give

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats Easily With Us / Nairaland Comedy Skit Of The Week - *mr Fool* / Facebook User Mocks IZE Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.