Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen (6278 Views)

Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Is She A Corper Or A Soldier...? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Jazzlite: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ajicold:
why Do You Have A Problem With Yoruba People?
His mother was crushed by a dangote truck driven by a Yoruba driver
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by judgedredd22(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Ajicold:
why Do You Have A Problem With Yoruba People?

come, i hope you do some sort of modelling, if not, you should strongly consider it! don't waste all that! cool
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Ajicold(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

come, i hope you do some sort of modelling, if not, you should strongly consider it! don't waste all that! cool
modelling? Am Not Even Tall
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Ajicold(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Jazzlite:

His mother was crushed by a dangote truck driven by a Yoruba driver
lol Ehya
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by judgedredd22(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Ajicold:
modelling? Am Not Even Tall

you only have to be tall to be a runway model, there are many other facets to modelling! check around! TV models don't have to be tall!
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Ajicold(f): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

you only have to be tall to be a runway model, there are many other facets to modelling! check around! TV models don't have to be tall!
ok I Will Think About It, Thanks Anyway
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Rapoo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Priscy01:

In Lil Wayne's Voice grin
u must be a dope lady for coding that, seems u love Hip Hop songs
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Rapoo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
She's so hawt! kiss

what's the meaning of the word hawt?? just say hot and stop forming slay mama here with your vocab, okay
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
See this one that smells like dustbin that's quoting me Common will you shut up and mind your bidness If I say she's hawt, then she's HAWT!!! Is it your vocabulary??! All these smelly, ugly boys that'll be quoting innocent person upandan like crazy dimwitssad
I know my comment dey pain you. Come and beat me :
Rapoo:

what's the meaning of the word hawt?? just say hot and stop forming slay mama here with your vocab, okay
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Rapoo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
See this one that smells like dustbin that's quoting me Common will you shut up and mind your bidness If I say she's hawt, then she's HAWT!!! Is it your vocabulary??! All these smelly, ugly boys that'll be quoting innocent person upandan like crazy dimwitssad

am so sorry Pikin, u are so contaminated, all I see in your write up is opposite of a wife material, let me even check ur profile picture and see if u worth one seconds of my time
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by iamkingzlee(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Oh chim! I apologize on his behalf
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Priscy01(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rapoo:

u must be a dope lady for coding that, seems u love Hip Hop songs
Yea grin
Re: Is This Lady A Corper Or Slay Queen by Rapoo(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Priscy01:
Yea grin
and you're beautiful, ebony black

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women With Big Butts Go Through (PHOTOS) / Adekune Gold Is A Big Thief (OLE) / Photos Of Yemi Alade Before And After Collecting The 'D'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.