Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 AM

26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins (10213 Views)

Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife / Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by vanderbolt: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where is that Assembly man.
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by omosaku(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hope justice will be done
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by ibietela2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
If it's Nigeria, the army would have gone to wipe out the whole village. The more reason Obasanjo and Buhari will suffer for all the innocent souls they ordered to be killed. Atleast is better the court sentence them than jungle justice by the military as seen in Shiite, IPOB protests and Udi massacre.

ODI

1 Like

Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by Moneyyy: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
fkj950ax:

As a Christian, i am disappointed in everything you represent.
You need to be banned on NL
Your family needs to disown you
You need to be excommunicated from your State of Origin and State of Residence.

You ought to have replace Otto Weinbier in DPK.

What is wrong with you!
Stop lying, it's obvious you are not a Christian. You are too vile and bitter to be a Christian. All liars shall go to hell so pls stop lying.

Jesus loves you.
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by olawonder(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
26? Wow, Kudos to d Ghanaian police force, in our own Naija dis horrible event of 'jungle justice' occurs on a daily basis! If police show up na innocent ppl who just dey waka pass dem go arrest... and our mumu politicians always ignore!
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by fkj950ax(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2017
Moneyyy:

Stop lying, it's obvious you are not a Christian. You are too vile and bitter to be a Christian. All liars shall go to hell so pls stop lying.

Jesus loves you.

And this wanna be Christian just judged me as vile and bitter.

You incite violence after the Bible says to seek peace with all men.

Your comment has nothing to do with the Op post.
But I'll ask that you also let us know what your intended result is with your comment you made during Muslims fast and looking for moon and all.
The country is polarised enough. Don't encourage more violence.
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by Moneyyy: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
fkj950ax:

And this wanna be Christian just judged me as vile and bitter.

You incite violence after the Bible says to seek peace with all men.

Your comment has nothing to do with the Op post.
But I'll ask that you also let us know what your intended result is with your comment you made during Muslims fast and looking for moon and all.
The country is polarised enough. Don't encourage more violence.
Since when is preaching tantamount to inciting violence? We are called to preach the gospel and win souls even when not convenient. When people are on the wrong path headed to hell, we are called to preach the truth without fear. That's all I did then you abused, cursed, and called me names yet I prayed for you.
Remain blessed, Jesus loves you.
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by unitedsurv: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
That's Obasanjo for you. He wiped out the whole village.
.why God is still making that man live is what I dont understand undecided even told I and an aged man was talking about him I was shocked to hear the billions of Naira machine bought then to supply constant light to the whole federation was taken by him to his farm at ogun state.....what a wicked heartless man embarassed
Re: 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins by obataokenwa(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
unitedsurv:

.why God is still making that man live is what I dont understand undecided even told I and an aged man was talking about him I was shocked to hear the billions of Naira machine bought then to supply constant light to the whole federation was taken by him to his farm at ogun state.....what a wicked heartless man embarassed
Yeah.. both the budget of NNDC for many years about 250billion. Those guys are devil we see alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Steal A Fowl This Christmas / Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.