Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (26524 Views)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
RIP beautiful Lady..
The rate at which "preggers" ladies die is alarming. One thing I noticed, is the trend at which women flaunt their naked bumps and bodies....
For the love of God or any other divinity you hold dearly. Stop it!!
Any woman with a vagina( not gremlins like Bobrisky) knows going to the labor room is one of the challenging phases of life.....Life and death walks hand in hand there...
Please, dear women, let us stop exposing our pregnant bodies.. Fetish and evil people do exist! So many people are threatened by your blessings...
Will they hear? So may forming slay queens during pregnancy undecided
Whereas at labour room, it's between life and death.
A lot of them have invited monitoring demons from home and abroad upon themselves via the social media.
Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by newslifeop: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sad
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Tecno66: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hope she is not from the marine fleet?
ChangeIsCostant:
It's a sad moment for the family and friends of a Nigerian woman simply identified as Onyinye - who passed away after welcoming a bouncing baby. Her friend Divine Ifeyinwa, who didn't reveal the actual cause of the death - took to her Facebook page to mourn the tragic death. She wrote;

God please always make us to remember that this world is not a home, how can Onyii go this way while we're all waiting to welcome her and her new baby, another sad news that I can't comprehend, help me God, Onyii the barrister, may your soul rest in peace. We miss you..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/sorrow-pretty-lady-dies-giving-birth-bouncing-baby-photos.html

Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
RIP beautiful Lady..
The rate at which "preggers" ladies die is alarming. One thing I noticed, is the trend at which women flaunt their naked bumps and bodies....
For the love of God or any other divinity you hold dearly. Stop it!!
Any woman with a vagina( not gremlins like Bobrisky) knows going to the labor room is one of the challenging phases of life.....Life and death walks hand in hand there...
Please, dear women, let us stop exposing our pregnant bodies.. Fetish and evil people do exist! So many people are threatened by your blessings...
Absolute! Rubbish! fetish my butt!
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lilimax:

Will they hear? So may forming slay queens during pregnancy undecided
Whereas at labour room, it's between life and death.
A lot of them have invited monitoring demons from home and abroad upon themselves via the social media.
Enough said!
Demons? shocked were does it live? which country is it from? has it got a phone number? how can I know when I see it? what kinda beer does it drink? does it like smoking ganja? what colour is its skin? grin
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by missyadorable(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

A real man that loves his wife will feel the pains

Love indeed! men are even praying for their wives to die so they can marry new wife officially

Some evn kill their wives. Pls talk another thing
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
gypsey:
Demons? shocked were does it live? which country is it from? has it got a phone number? how can I know when I see it? what kinda beer does it drink? does it like smoking ganja? what colour is its skin? grin
embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lilimax:
embarassed tongue tongue
just Answer the the bloody questions! tongue I am guessing you have no idea about any demons undecided it must in your imaginations.
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by naijajobx: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
sad
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very sad RIP
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
awww...so painful...Rip...may God protect ur baby
Re: Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by mikron(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2017
sad. may untimely death not be our portion in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic / Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital / Fruits/Vegetables In Nigeria That Aids Digestion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.