Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Evans: Let Us be Judge and pass judgement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: Let Us be Judge and pass judgement (484 Views)

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Judge And Lawyer Held Hostage By Gun Men During Court Session In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans: Let Us be Judge and pass judgement by HeOrShe: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2017
We all have heard and read about the richest kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike AKA Evans.

Each time I read different versions of his kidnapping exploits I see different reasons to ask for his death sentence and also for his release..

Meanwhile a lot of us have same feelings as I do and right now we have #freeevans trending on twitter.

The question now is, If u are to be the judge that will pass judgment to this successful kidnapper, What will be ur Judgement to him.

For me I will sentence him for 30yrs imprisonment with labour with all his wealth seized.

PASS UR JUDGEMENT NOW.

Re: Evans: Let Us be Judge and pass judgement by iceboy4752(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2017
As for me, I'll sentence him to death instantly. I don't want a situation whereby one heinous criminal after serving a jail term will turn to a Pastor or Malam. The existence of such people is not not fair at all. That's exactly what Shina Rambo did.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Police Can Salvage The Evans Situation After Disclosing Too Much / How UNICAL, MOU Students, Others Were Arrested Over Fake WAEC Website / Church On The Rock Abuja On Fire: SHOCKING VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.