Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians (38710 Views)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by marooh: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Vice versa grin

You do me! I do you! grin
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by AndreizMendez(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
So Onyibo sef don dey Yahoo us? Ayele ooooo
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by piagetskinner(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol...the guy go learn to speak pidigin by force

1 Like

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
g
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by abdulaz: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
WHITY SELF DEY DO YAHOO YAHOO.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND THOUGH grin

1 Like

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Lollipop247(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good one
No be only Nigerians suppose dey 4 other country jail. Let foreigners also have a taste of our prison & watery prison beans. grin
No be only us be criminals.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oyinbo defrauded omo naija! That guy is a genius.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by blackbriar: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

And u think American government would let their citizen and white for that matter be in jail in Nigeria of all places.
These people feel they are superior to all other countries, they will negotiate their way out of it.
One thing I like about them though, they don't give a stiff punishment for fraud related crimes unlike their Asian counterparts.

Guy if u commit crime ur american citizenship won't save u o e.g #warmbier

1 Like

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

And u think American government would let their citizen and white for that matter be in jail in Nigeria of all places.
These people feel they are superior to all other countries, they will negotiate their way out of it.
One thing I like about them though, they don't give a stiff punishment for fraud related crimes unlike their Asian counterparts.

What do you know about America ??

An American guy went to North Korea last year on vacation and accidentally tore a poster, he was jailed and tortured for months, he was released last week,
he got back to the USA last week and died

The American government didn't do anything and will never do anything about it

This shows how ignorant you are

Watch the TV show "banged up abroad" and "locked up abroad" you will see millions of American citizens doing hard time in prison in India, Jamaica, Indonesia, Mexico, Kenya, Egypt, Cameroon

Smh, some people are naturally dumb

What will the US government do ?? Bomb Nigeria ??

2 Likes

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by marooh: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:
g

So na G oyibo
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by MNDY(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Whoa! See oyinbo wey we dey use shine for 419 fa! I can't believe this!

The guy must have either lived in Naija for long and mastered the skills or has a Naija-419-friend who has influenced him very well.

On the whole, the guy try wella I swear! For him to be able to jonz a Naija person(s) and defraud them.

Naija people are the sharpest in the whole world in matters like this for anyone to take advantage of. There are minority exceptions though from which he must have gotten his victims from, no doubt.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bail fire! But the unfortunate thing be say the prison warders go come dey give am preferential treatment.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by logica(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
HenryHill:
Pheeew! Someone has more than half a million US Dollars and wants to obtain a green card through the back door?
If you establish a business worth up to $500k in the US and with employed Americans, you will be granted a Green Card. The scammer must have promised to help the man setup such a company.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by lenghtinny(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
So a naija guy could part with over 500k usd because of green card shocked
That nigga is the king of magas
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by abbey621(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you are a criminal, you'll get your deserved punishment regardless of your American citizenship, unless it can be proven that it is undue punishment. The oyinbo man's best bet still remains the Nigerian judicial system, split the 500,000 dollars with the Judge and case dismissed. It's unfortunate but it's the way justice works in Nigeria....SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by RaptorX: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

Who told you they don't give stiff penalties for fraud, do you know how many Nigerians are serving 20 years sentences in the US for wire fraud and romance scams. Everything you wrote up there reeks of ignorance.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Ibnkathir: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
So he defrauded a Igbo, an Afonja and a Yoruba Muslim all alone shocked

He deserves an award no prison cheesy

What do you'all think?
well, I think u are not ok.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by jacko007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

What do you know about America ??

An American guy went to North Korea last year on vacation and accidentally tore a poster, he was jailed and tortured for months, he was released last week,
he got back to the USA last week and died

The American government didn't do anything and will never do anything about it

This shows how ignorant you are

Watch the TV show "banged up abroad" and "locked up abroad" you will see millions of American citizens doing hard time in prison in India, Jamaica, Indonesia, Mexico, Kenya, Egypt, Cameroon

Smh, some people are naturally dumb

What will the US government do ?? Bomb Nigeria ??

God bless u for saying that, No special treatment would be given to him, Even if he might be freed, our prison hole go make am turn world most holiest man...just thinking...

Lol
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by talk2saintify(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
sissy78:

I know this guy! I met him through a friend

hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Niftyrules(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

See you ooh. Person wey don dey drink Garri for kirikiri. Daily family don carry the news sef
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/american-man-remanded-kirikiri-prison-will-shock/

The had better repent before it is too late.
This is hereby adjourned till I finish my kenke
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellapius:
Sweetheart just confess and give them back their money kirikiri is not good for ur white skin. What's the trouble for.
Haha... This the problem of Nigerians, always kissing the white man's a**. If he is a Nigerian you will say he should languish in jail. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Larrykaysail(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

yes he will serve his jail term in nigeria, American gov can't do anything to that, this is a crime act.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by HenryHill: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
logica:
If you establish a business worth up to $500k in the US and with employed Americans, you will be granted a Green Card. The scammer must have promised to help the man setup such a company.
t

And that is my point. Why would he try to establish the business by proxy? Why wouldn't he be hands on and do his things from the US?
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

Gibberish. Many countries don't give a hoot about being an American citizen, once you commits a crime, you are gone. E.g North Korea, Iran, Russia even many of their NATO allies.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Englishgold: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
You wan guy your masters abi? You forget say thief no dey enter naija,cos say naija na depot. oya naa. u don buy market,wey u no go fit sell
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by RaptorX: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... This the problem of Nigerians, always kissing the white man's a**. If he is a Nigerian you will say he should languish in jail. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
The mentality of the average Nigerian when it comes to Europeans is just pathetic, she even got 10 likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.