Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. (478 Views)

Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by hebenezher(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
The billionaire Kidnapper, Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike, alias Evans, has stated that he is now a born again Christian, and now reads the book of Lamentations.

Evans, who is currently being detained by Operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team, IRT, said he had people on ground, monitoring the CCTV he installed in all his houses, and the monitors gave him daily reports on the identities of those venturing suspiciously close to his residence.

He added that, he also personally carried out profiling of the CCTV footage, to ensure he was not being trailed by detectives.
He also said all his precautions failed, because his time was up.

He added: “I lived a simple life, although I had money.
My neighbours thought that I was a Businessman. On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors.
I regret all my actions. As you can see, I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentations. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State laws on kidnapping.”

Re: INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by sorry1(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
enough of all these BMC deception!!! Evans is not going to lift our economy, he's not going to stop biafra agitation, it's not going to stop herdsmen madness!

Where's buhari Where is our president? enough of this diversion!

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by Jostico: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
"Lamentations". I don't think I've read it constantly
Re: INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by Homeboiy: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by sodiqapril(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Most of all these things are lies and i blame the journalists and bloggers who feed the public with lies. Saw it somewhere that he said he'll become an anti kidnapper ambassador if released. But why is the judgement being delayed, hope the NPF is not up to some sort of games.?

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING! Evans, Today, Claims He's Now A Born Again Christian. by iceboy4752(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2017
This is exactly my protestation. This man should be sentenced to death without delay. If he serves a jail term and it expires, we'll start hearing silly things like he's now a pastor. This was also what Shina Rambo did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Set Thousands Of Holy Bibles Ablaze Has Been Sued To Court / Evil: Man Impregnates House Help, Strangles Wife / Four Friends Gang Rape A Female Student In Ondo State, Record The Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.