Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours (606 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by StateNews: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Kidnap kingpin, Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike, alias Evans, has revealed that he installed close circuit camera (CCTV) in all his houses, to prevent his arrest.

Evans who is currently being detained by operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in Lagos, said he had people on ground monitoring the CCTV.

The monitors gave him daily reports on the identities, of those who came suspiciously close to his house.

Evans personally carried out profiling of the CCTV footage, to ensure he was not being trailed by security operatives.

“I lived a simple life although I had money. My neighbors thought that I was a businessman. On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors.

“I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping,” he said.
i don,t know what will happen in next 48hours now

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/06/23/billionaire-kidnapper-installed-cctv-house-evans/

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Badt guy ....always reading the 'good book' in order to 'perpetrate bad grin
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by sorry1(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Enough of this. media diversion by BMC.. where's buhari!!!
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by Vision4God: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Evans story FP material.
BTW we are yet to c d names of those top shot u worked with in d business of kidnapping.

D poster above me just spoke his mind.
Lemme join him to ask "when is PMB returning? '
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by Jirate(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2017
“I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping,” he said.

Evans, Na only lagos state you commit?, you no commit for some other southern states in Nigeria, you can be tried elsewhere in Nigeria where you committed the offense of "Armed Robbery and Kidnapping", where the Fire will be very hot for you and your Evil Gang. cool

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans : see what will happen to him in next 48hours by Jirate(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2017
sorry1:
Enough of this. media diversion by BMC.. where's buhari!!!

grin grin grin grin

He no Dey Around....

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Four Arm Robbers Caught While Trying To Steal Goods In A Ware House. / Do You Want Him To Continue Sleeping With People's Wives- Facebook User To Man / [mysterious] Foam Flooded Enugu State After Rainfall (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.