Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68555 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ChangeIsCostant: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Linda Uju Ken, is currently trending online after coming for Nigerian guys engaging in Anal sex. According to her, guys who engage in anal sex with girls have no right to condemn gays. In a trending video posted online, she said there is no difference between a man engaging in anal sex with a girl and a guy engaging in anal sex with a guy because both are making use of the backside.

She said why would a guy leave the "rightful place" where he is meant to use and decide to engage in anal sex and yet still be condemning homosexuals.

She said rather than condemn people for their sexuality, we should pray for them to change their ways.

The young lady has come under serious fire from online users after posting the footage online. After too much backlash, she later wrote on her Facebook wall;

If you like die, smack your head on the wall,come and drag my wig off or better still hang your self...I will say it again"if you f**king a female's a**hole you have no damn right judging gays,y'all are same shit!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-comes-guys-engaging-anal-s3x-ladies-see-said.html

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ChangeIsCostant: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ChangeIsCostant: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by PrickGetSize(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Why should the opinion of one stupid hoe matter to one hundred and fifty-million-plus Nigerians? I won't be surprised if this sh1t hits the front page, though.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.

244 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Why pesin go leave the right hole and start drilling the wrong one, what if she goan poo in the process shocked shocked lipsrsealed

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
End time..... the world is swimming in the ocean of insanity

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Ncsamuel(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by AlexCk: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2017
But seriously shaa,

The bütthole Is just for 2 things; poo-îng & well, fartîng.

Any other thing is weird.

Except ur girl wants to explore (which i feel its weird tho), then u can try it or better still tell her its unhygienic & unsafe.

Cuz me, i won't even allow anything up mine, let alone put "it" up someone's

*pukes*
Thinking about it makes me sick sef.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive
And when the asshole becomes as wide as the pussy on the long run, what'll be the next option?.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Tolexander: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Why pesin go leave the right hole and start drilling the wrong one, what if she goan poo in the process shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Probably the right hole has lost its elasticity.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Tolexander: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
And when the asshole becomes as wide as the pussy on the long run, what'll be the next option?.
the nostrils!

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
the nostrils!
Perhaps, man's needs are insatiable.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Tolexander: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, man's needs are insatiable.
and the woman's endowments satiate!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Probably the right hole has lost its elasticity.

Well, good for them. Make dem just hold money for diapers when that one too looses. cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
and the woman's endowments satiate!
I was making reference to both gender when I said "Man's needs are insatiable".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Ncsamuel(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
err it will not. Cos what widens the pussy is childbirths unlike the asshole and moreover, from research, gays tend to start with BJs b4 penetrating the asshole, so there is less penile-anal activity to slacken the asshole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Tolexander: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
I was making reference to both gender when I said "Man's needs are insatiable".
ok dear!

If you had typed "man and woman's need", I would have understood.

I'm sorry!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by IamSINZ(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is what happens when your clít has more receptors than your brain. Dumb furking biitch, its not where you drill but WHO you're drilling. Will she also opine that lesbians who use dïldo's are straight? undecided

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by xynerise: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:

I don't think her point is 100% on.

We need to know the meaning of homosexuality and anal sex and draw a thin line between the two.

One involves two or more people of same sex while the other could be same sex or different sexes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
err it will not. Cos what widens the pussy is childbirths unlike the asshole and moreover, from research, gays tend to start with BJs b4 penetrating the asshole, so there is less penile-anal activity to slacken the asshole.
What widen the pussy isn't just childbirth. Constant usuage without restrictions also widens it. Don't tell me that those set of girls with wide vagina did so through childbirth. The vagina and asshole but seem elastic, and when an elastic object is stretched, it restores. When constantly over stretched it becomes loose.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Kellibae(f): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why ar they atracking the gal na.. shr made a good point undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by xynerise: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
What widen the pussy isn't just childbirth. Constant usuage without restrictions also widens it. Don't tell me that those set of girls with wide vagina did so through childbirth. The vagina and asshole but seem elastic, and when an elastic object is stretched, it restores. When constantly over stretched it becomes loose.

The muscles in the butt are stonger than that of the vag. So the rectum doesn't worn out like the vag.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
xynerise:

I don't think her point is 100% on.

We need to know the meaning of homosexuality and anal sex and draw a thin line between the two.

One involves two or more people of same sex while the other could be same sex or different sexes.
Heterosexual talks about sexual intercourse with the opposite sex while homosexual deals with same sex sexual intercourse. These homosexuals make use of the anal while the heterosexuals make use of two organs from the opposite sex(vagina and penis).
Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires, homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be. Anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Ncsamuel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
haba! When no be log of wood dey penetrate her. Its possible though, but i dont think it has much effect

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by xynerise: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Heterosexual talks about sexual intercourse with the opposite sex while homosexual deals with same sex sexual intercourse. These homosexuals make use of the anal while the heterosexuals make use of two organs from the opposite sex(vagina and penis).
Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be while anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.

Apparently, the reason is also why we have sex through the vagina...pleasure dear.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Bahddo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy sha. Somehow she is a worse sinner for taking it in the ass. I blame her for not keeping her private life private.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Bahddo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be while anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.
hmmm... Do you understand your second paragraph? I'm interested in the debate but... Can't make head or tail out of it. Please modify.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Try search for LETHAL LIPPS on YouTube in her interview blasting Brian bumper, you would here her say the sweetness in banging the azz hole...

I didn't tell you and I don't do such its evil and the lady is at risk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Splinz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:

What are these strange things you're saying to our hearing?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Gourdoinc(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
always thought u had good reasoning, thanks for proving me wrong. guess gay's give mouth job, and women give mouth job. so far say Na mouth. he who receives mouth job from a woman can as well received it from a man. he is a gay. chai really stupid

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.