Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria (42807 Views)

Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by melody91: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
nice
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Mekanus(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Senator Sam Egwu is doing something similar to this in Ebonyi. He has it in three different locations.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Boladapor: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Appreciate good things when you see them
At least this will provide employment for some peoole and end poverty and hunger in some families.

God please pick my call

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by curvilicious: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
What kind of thing is this?
Biggest poultry with no fowl, hen, chicken or cock?
Just fans?

2 Likes

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Malawian(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chai, Chicken dey enjoy o. See gadgets grin grin
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by meezynetwork(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Armaggedon: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
fratermathy:

Everything must not be about Biafra. Just admire the standard poultry and let it rest bro.
But the poultry farm is in Biafraland

2 Likes

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by enigma2007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cool stuff.. I like the attention the owner is paying to his business

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Iamwrath: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
no mind dem
BUSHHUNTER:
Where is the biggest? These ppl are comedians grin

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by winterfell007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
These are kind of things I want to hear. Remarkable progress happening in anambra not all these frantic crazy talks of 'biafra'
The igbo nation can achieve all it wants to achieve in the Nigerian, no enthic group or dumb motherfucker can hinder that progress

Freedom is not when we have a country of our own, freedom lies in our unique ability to live in and negotiate our interest on d position of strength with other enthic group in the Nigerian affair, never has d igbo nation being in bondage and never will it be in bondage we are part of 'big three' that decides the fate of Nigeria. Our people must never forget that.

The world is increasingly integrating to be a global village, we can't afford to extricate ourselves from the union.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by talk2saintify(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by matrixme(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's a nice idea. All these moneybags though, they will go abroad to see agriculture being done professionally and come back home to replicate what they see and think they will get the same results.
Over there, there is constant electricity to monitor your sensors and computers, back here at home, its your pocket that will suffer it, through diesel drainage.
And you can't carry your products to market overpriced and expect people to buy them cos they were professionally raised. The backyard Farmer and those agric sharks in Ibadan will still beat your prices hands down.
Its a great idea he's growing their feed though. I hope the project succeeds as planned
Meanwhile, chest beaters, hold your horses. This project will still bow to the 'agric Goliaths' in Ibadan. LOL
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by tayoakay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Show me the poultry and the eggs or #idontbeleiveit grin

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by psalmsjob: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Whixh people?? grin you don't mean the self-centered people do you?grin

Like Fela say; one person see woman yansh him come shout tell him friend say, "o boy see that big yansh" but him friend hiss say, "o boy this one nah small yansh o".

Most people don't see beyond their noses!grin

#SimplicityIsGolden #WeAreAllOne
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by FKO81(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
investnow2013:
Industrial control panel construction for Mohaz farms Umueze Ihiala
Investnow Lyden farm is the biggest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhk6R_z_Hs
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by AkumahTalk(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Biggest poultry with no chicken in sight angry No make me vex oh!!!
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Segadem(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
may be op is trying to mock South East, because I don't understand his caption

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Alexrayz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Come to Benin and see ojemile farm den u know wat farm not this

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by soliddust2020: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
the structure looks cool, kudos to the owner.

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by shreck(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
investnow2013:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/mohaz-group-builds-biggest-poultry-farm-south-east/
o
Your Title is a little off, it should read one of the biggest farm not industry.
Typically the industry in any nation will be the sum of all production to consumer activity in that nation
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by shreck(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
winterfell007:
These are kind of things I want to hear. Remarkable progress happening in anambra not all these frantic crazy talks of 'biafra'
The igbo nation can achieve all it wants to achieve in the Nigerian, no enthic group or dumb motherfucker can hinder that progress

Freedom is not when we have a country of our own, freedom lies in our unique ability to live in and negotiate our interest on d position of strength with other enthic group in the Nigerian affair, never has d igbo nation being in bondage and never will it be in bondage we are part of 'big three' that decides the fate of Nigeria. Our people must never forget that.

The world is increasingly integrating to be a global village, we can't afford to extricate ourselves from the union.
Dear friend globalization is an academic suggestion.
Events in the past 10 years show.
Populations will not integrate and assimilate when their culture is tied to religion.
That's why Europe is currently in a mess trying to integrate peoples from failed Mideastern nation states
Your ethnicity is sacred and should never be sacrificed for anything.
In fact if you look at history only States that isolated themselves escaped the scares of worldwar 2.
I stand to be corrected by your able self.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by ekensi01: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
teamf:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show it to My Biology teacher Mrs Adebayo , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life!
Like it Please.
Lol. Biology teachers ehn.

Keep in touch with me we can soar higher in the nearest future.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Fucktensei: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Some embittered AMALA EATING ORANGUTANS WON'T LIKE THIS NEWS! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by emeka2847: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
What about picture of chicken and egg?

investnow2013:
Industrial control panel construction for Mohaz farms Umueze Ihiala
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by intricate(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by madjune(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
It can only be in BIafra land.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by FKO81(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lynden farm Igbariam Anambra it the biggest and automated poultry farm in Southeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by hatchy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good he's investing in his home region and not developing others region because one day na one day,the owners of that region will give you quit notice.

Learn your lesson from this... Ndigbo.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Naijasimplenews: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is not really big has thought....good development anyway..one nigeria@www.naijasimple.com
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Amoamare: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
I will always advice Biafrans; make your money abroad , invest little abroad ,but ensure that bulk of your investment comes back to your root. You all know the reasons for this.
Don't count 5 floor buildings as an investment, it doesn't employ anyone rather it collects from them. Try and venture into industry no matter how little and employ your locals. That way , a dubai citizen would not have to travel to london to be a cleaner. Word is enough for the wise. Use your brain my people.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by urchmanni93(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Not the biggest... Ask about phinomar Nigeria limited at ngwo in enugu state.... One automatic cage contains up to 130,000 birds...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm / Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.