Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful (8744 Views)

The Fall Of Bitcoin Would Be Worst Than The Fall Of Biafra / The Fall Of Get Help World Wide / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Get Help Worldwide a Ponzi Scheme community with much success before the inevitable fall earlier this year.

The initial fall was blamed more on individuals who they have labelled as haters of the community declaring the actions of the supposed haters lead to the premature fall of the well structured Ponzi scheme with a bold claim of "DESIGNED TO LAST FOREVER"

As it turned out to be the owners of the Ponzi scheme was not done with Nigerian's who have ignorantly bought into their idea of an EVERLASTING PONZI SCHEME COMMUNITY. They promised to pay back all outstanding debt which they called Outstanding Get Help. This lead to the creation of Get Help Worldwide xclusive which have been in existence since earlier this year up to this point.

THE REALITY

Many people have bought into the idea that Get Help Worldwide Xclusive is paying up debt thus decreasing the total Outstanding Get Help in the community but the reality is more debt are being created instead of being paid for.

I believe many participants have come to the realization of this but may not accept this truth due to their selfish interest and complete care for NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES ONLY.

The real outstanding Get Help is not the debts from the previous community but the debts created each time someone fulfills a provide help order.

The administration mentioned one time during the beginning of the Xclusive community that outstanding Get Help has run into TRILLION of Naira. I'm sure that has not changed, I'm not exaggerating and you don't have to believe me but if you have common sense you may want to ask yourself all the outstanding get help paid for where was the money generated from?

The simple truth is that the same participants who are being owed are still the one's paying themselves, and no new income is being generated from an external source made from profit from any form of legitimate investment made by the company. Thus all the current money in circulation are donations made by the same participants who are being owed and by any new participants who may have signed up which donations automatically adds up to the debt each time they pay out.

The claim of paying outstanding Get Help is false what the community is doing is paying a 50% - 70% Return on donations to Old participants as a form of compensation for their initial loses. There's no outstanding get help held anywhere, because there's no central account where all the money are held. You don't have to believe me but it's the truth regardless if you accept it or not.

SIGNS OF THE SECOND APOCALYPSE

You can't be paying 50% - 70% return on donations by just rotating donations made by individuals in the community by paying old donations made with new donations registered without generating profit from any external legitimate source and ignorantly believe all will be well. Some of the recent observations includes:

1. People are not getting rematched when donors who are assigned to pay them defaults.

2. People are being matched to pay 90% of their donations in just 8 days, it has reduced drastically from the 3 weeks and above it use to be.

3. People are being overmatched and undermatched which connotes the admins have lost control of the system

We all know that a reduction in matching durations is an evidence that a community is gradually experiencing a slow demise. All the Ponzi schemes community including get help worldwide has proven this concept to be true.

They say is smart serial matching lol, it's such a pity people are being manipulated with English they do not understand.

It's only a Matter of time before the inevitable happens, what will they do then will they start all over again with OUTSTANDING GET HELP 1 & OUTSTANDING GET HELP 2. Well it maybe because Nigerian's will be stupid enough to buy in.

When the first fall happened you blamed it on someone, when it happens again you will have only yourself to blame. If you allow yourself to be victimized by the same predicament for the second time; then you are just a STUPID IDIOT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by richinvestor: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Another jobless fool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
richinvestor:
Another jobless fool

Hmm
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Sunnyja: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
richinvestor:
Another jobless fool
But there is sense in what ops is trying to pass across.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by chloro4ethene: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
You are just jobless. Whats your headaque bro?
I guess you are jobless thats why you have so much time to put up this long meaningness article..The people participating in ponzi understand the risk involve,you really don't have to remind them as it does'nt even concern you in anyway.I know you have an agenda in mind before embarking on this fruitless journey..But trust me you won't succeed as people already understand better.Go get a life bro...

6 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ops, you are right though,

I have learnt my lesson the very bitter way.

6 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by segebase(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
I guess u r one of defaulters they were saying..guess u have an acct on ghw to knw all this

Guess u still seeking for free beer and Olosho

6 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by cyberguy72(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Op i have just been matched.Go and die.People are GHing and PHing every minute and you are here talking trash

5 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
cyberguy72:
Op i have just been matched.Go and die.People are GHing and PHing every minute and you are here talking trash

Time will tell Sir/Madam grin

3 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
segebase:
I guess u r one of defaulters they were saying..guess u have an acct on ghw to knw all this

Guess u still seeking for free beer and Olosho

Keep covering yourself in assumptions while ignoring reality.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by cyberguy72(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yards:

Time will tell Sir/Madam grin
All your bad thoughts about GHWX would eventually befall you and your entire family.Thunder! Fire! and Brimestone!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by latuaaa: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fool... What's even ur business with those that participate in ghwx.. Why not mind ur business if u have one. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jaychubi: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
pls all participants shld allow this thread to die a natural death stop commenting pls

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by segebase(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yards:

Keep covering yourself in assumptions while ignoring reality.
sit here \__ and wait for the crash...guess it will EPP ur life

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by adax007: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
I've always said it...it's only MMM would stand at the end of the day, other ponzis would crumble...MMM brought modern ponzi into Nigeria & it's only MMM that can end it. MMM has d original BLUE PRINT of ponzi, others are copy cats.....well at least GHWx tried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Gbemisolarh(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Another goat in the House......is it your fathers money we are using to PH
Educated illetrate....

It's you and your generation that will crumble and crash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kcy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
adax007:
I've always said it...it's only MMM would stand at the end of the day, other ponzis would crumble...MMM brought modern ponzi into Nigeria & it's only MMM that can end it. MMM has d original BLUE PRINT of ponzi, others are copy cats.....well at least GHWx tried.
Ghwx for life nobody can crumble it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by princely83(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Truth is bitter but it must be said.... The Collapse of GHWx is inevitable. Smart participants are defaulting payments and fleeing. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by deebrain(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
This nairaland sha.....
What is people's business with what other people do with their money?
People just come here and do philosopher.
Religion section, the same thing.
shior.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by FIDELITY24(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
cry cry baby... keep WAILING!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jaychubi: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
princely83:
Truth is bitter but it must be said.... The Collapse of GHWx is inevitable. Smart participants are defaulting payments and fleeing. A word is enough for the wise.

U will eat ur words by Mon when GH code is fixed, nobody will lose money on GHWX BC it's d best structured p2p program on earth.

Our lily livered participants shld see d update below n ignore haters

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
jaychubi:

U will eat ur words by Mon when GH code is fixed, nobody will lose money on GHWX BC it's d best structured p2p program on earth.

Our lily livered participants shld see d update below n ignore haters

I feel sorry for your brain which have refused to realise people are already losing money

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gbemisolarh:
Another goat in the House......is it your fathers money we are using to PH
Educated illetrate....

It's you and your generation that will crumble and crash

Nobody ask you to stop continue.

Time will tell. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yards:

Nobody ask you to stop continue.

Time will tell. shocked

Bro, you have made ur point,
The fall of GHWX and indeed all ponzi scheme is inevitable.

Make we hear word abeg

4 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jamesMMM: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
MMM is the best!

I pledge love and loyalty to MMM till death do us part grin

my bank alert na gbagaammm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kfrosh: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
I really get so amazed when fools think they actually have an opinion.
Yards:

I feel sorry for your brain which have refused to realise people are already losing money

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by dutch4u(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Central Crime Branch sleuths have arrested five Nigerian nationals on the charge of peddling cocaine and ketamine in the city.

Based on a tip-off, a team of police personnel raided a house on Kalkere Main Road in Ramamurthy Nagar and arrested Ikpendu Peter (32), Chinedueze (32), Fidelis Ezeh (36), Monzo Joachin (33) and Valentine Chindlu (28). They also recovered along with six grams of cocaine and eight grams of Ketamine (crystal meth) along with three passports, 14 mobile phones and three bikes from them.

The police are trying to ascertain how long the accused have been into the drug peddling business and the source of the drugs.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/five-nigerian-nationals-arrested-on-charge-of-drug-peddling/article19125704.ece
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by OkoYibo: 10:40pm On Jun 22
E don happen again. Developers don develop underdeveloped India.

My own is that by the time they finish killing Evans, Vampire and all the ipod yoots in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Cambodia and Vietnam, how many people would now remain to fight for Biafra?

Small time now, you'll hear that Ohaneze has opened embassies in all Asian prisons so that Biafrans won't be marginalized.

hundredhunndred, Kwarupshun, Omofunaab2, BiafraAngitator, ChetaNwaeze, machinery1, OsuIbo, RockHard, YourNemesis, Poweredbrew, Killitoff, YoruBanger, SUBWAY101, ODVanguard, OkutaNla, NewsPoacher, CliffordOrji, OJUcrook, ZelibeKristien, AbakalikiPress, Progressive01, EmeritusMbaM, Chapter5ive, FlyoruB, Okoyiboz3, YonkijiSappo, AshiwajuFoward, Externalhat, najoke, totit, ipobbigot7, NeoOduduwa, Prowalker, GeneralOjukwu, Basic123, MasterChen, neoshinto,
(Quote) (Report) 107 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Omofunaab2: 11:09pm On Jun 22
Abeg Op shey na India be dis?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by taiyesoul(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22
The Sun ☀ rises from the East...
(Quote) (Report) 42 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by chuksanambra: 11:17pm On Jun 22
Omofunaab2:
Abeg Op shey na India be dis?

Yeah, as usual.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Omofunaab2: 11:21pm On Jun 22

(Quote) (Report) 109 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by MissCuppy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 22
These people need to stop disgracing us.
(Quote) (Report) 33 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Maruchi203(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22
Nigerians are always Nigerians no matter where we find ourself.. Abeg Obi, where you keep that igbo sef. Make i go sell.
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by peacengine(m): 12:32am

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Slai1: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sunnyja:
But there is sense in what ops is trying to pass across.

He is talking rubbish.
His intention is to create UNNECESSARY PANIC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by ponziponzi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Greedy people will still not learn.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invest Your Money Wise / Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.