Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers (24470 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by tollyboy5(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
stupid people condemning G-guys from their comfort zone undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by tollyboy5(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Yahoo steal from everybody, both foreign and locals. What I'm saying is that we don't have to wait till the tree is cut down b4 cutting the grass. By that I mean, we should not wait till we r able to bring down corrupt politicians b4 we decide to take down the yahoo boys. All r bad and we should take them down as fast as we can.
I would not want to use insultive words so lemme use my brain. those people condemning G-guys are ignorant to the core I wanted to open another thread but no need. years back when dollar was #150 to $1 how many g-guys do we have then? now is it the fault of the G-guy that naira is now #350 to $1 its just like keeping your house dirty and expecting no cockroach ? is not possible instead of the fools to work on their corrupt ways they condem young people taking advantages that are nt harmful to our citizen our government are the reason why we are among most corrupt nations in the world not g-guys as they want you to believe. white men are the producer s of all hacking software G-guys use but they won't tell you they are corrupt have you ever joined any black movement world wide and see several injustice white people does to black , how they kill them falsely accuse them and nothing happen because they control the media and would tell our stupid government to keep chasing innocent guys.
falz is just being stupid and that's all. let dollar be #0.5 and tell me if guys won't find other thing to do. black Americans to my surprise are nt against g-guys only those religious people and politician that has done us no goog speak against good guys
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by essay123(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2017
The first time i heard the song i was like WTF. It doesnt make sense. Doing Yahoo is something but praising yahoo guys on music videos is just plain stupidity.
That's why we are way backwards in development, we dont even know what is right from wrong.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by essay123(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
So people think like this. Blacks are sooo dumb
Have u ever wondered why most white countries,china, japan, Germany, dubai, malta,turkey are developed. Because they are wise, they reason.
Calling falz stupid. There are other jobs online. Writing, programming, transcription even currency trading. My friend and i made Close to 300k in 2weeks just trading currency alone here in Nairaland.
So yahoo is the main job na because of increase in $$. And when d G guy gets money he buys an expensive car, takes gals and spends money in club.what DEVELOPMENT does that bring.
Calling falz stupid? imagine. Someone trying to make us come to our senses. Am suprised people like you live in this world. Advocate for Y guys
if u want to do that is your cup of headache and i really don't care what i care about is a musician like nice praising yahoo guys in his videos. Chai see people i share country with.

tollyboy5:

I would not want to use insultive words so lemme use my brain. those people condemning G-guys are ignorant to the core I wanted to open another thread but no need. years back when dollar was #150 to $1 how many g-guys do we have then? now is it the fault of the G-guy that naira is now #350 to $1 its just like keeping your house dirty and expecting no cockroach ? is not possible instead of the fools to work on their corrupt ways they condem young people taking advantages that are nt harmful to our citizen our government are the reason why we are among most corrupt nations in the world not g-guys as they want you to believe. white men are the producer s of all hacking software G-guys use but they won't tell you they are corrupt have you ever joined any black movement world wide and see several injustice white people does to black , how they kill them falsely accuse them and nothing happen because they control the media and would tell our stupid government to keep chasing innocent guys.
falz is just being stupid and that's all. let dollar be #0.5 and tell me if guys won't find other thing to do. black Americans to my surprise are nt against g-guys only those religious people and politician that has done us no goog speak against good guys
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by savagefinder: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
look my brother to each their own o, even the oyibos them what they did and are still doing to the black race is even worse than what Yahoo boiz are doing. Even blacks in UK and USA who are citizens still suffer racism till tomorrow, or don't you watch soccer.

Even a Yahoo boy once told me that the tools needed to be successful in it is gotten from them. So bro if you can't open PayPal or Pandora then don't blame it on anyone. The whites have always been looking for ways to make black people inferior so if it's not this then it must surely be that.

Yahoo boiz are wrong and the long arm will catch up with some of them but bro if you are a Yahoo boy and you are getting it then Good for you o, maybe you grew up with the right parental care ,born with a silver spoon then you think everyone else out there has the same opportunity I had.

I will speak against Yahoo only when our currupt politicians have all been a arrestrd and those who looted funds refunded and Nigeria police stop giving special treatments to rich politicians destroying this country and sending their kids to study in a country another person developed.

Speaking of which, Yahoo Boiz steal from foreign, our politicians steal from the little we have and putting ppl in suffering and stavation, who is the real hero here Ehhh??

Abegii bro there's nothing to talk about here
look bro.. I came up from lokongoma phase 1,lokoja, kogi State.. I was born in onicha igo ofu in kogi.. Have you ever heard of these names? There's no street that you want to form that I have never been through.. Which one? Cultism? Doing sugar boy? Concre? So park well..
Before education I thought the same too.. That we were duped by the whites always but that's only an excuse.. No white man has your time now.. If you want to make it in the business world . You will.. And you can..
There's no hero amongst politicians and Yahoo boys.. If you cannot say anything about yahoo boys or you can't speak against them unless the politicians are apprehended then you should not speak against shekau also.. Or Evans or anini or vampire or any criminal caught in the act..
In this talk.. There is no neutral ground.. You are either supported cyber criminals or not.. Falz doesn't support them but you obviously are.. And that tells us alot
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by chiraqDemon(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
tollyboy5:

Lemme counter all u have just said above by saying that two wrongs don't make a right. Do u think it's all white ppl that r racist and evil against blacks? Do u know how many of them have lost valuable money to g-boys?
U said that what g-boys r doing does not affect Nigerians? U r a 100% wrong. Lemme tell u a story.

Earlier this year a white man slid into my mom's DM and they started talking, my mom showed me the chats and I knew it was from a g-boy but we decided to play along. After about 2 weeks d guy decided to send my mom an iPhone, an apple laptop and an iPad with some 5k dollars cash. Then he started telling my mom that there was a problem with the processing and that my mom would need to pay some money to some other ppl to enable the process go smoothly when the products reach Nigeria from the UK. He kept telling my mom to call the number of the courier service and get their details to send the money to them. We just blocked the guy and went away.
Now tell me, was this not the work of a nigerian g-boy? One that tried to dupe a fellow Nigerian. Do u know how many Nigerians yearly that do get duped? I urge u to get ur facts right b4 u write on NL.
Now this is just a story that I witnessed o, what of the numerous similar stories I've heard that ended up with Nigerians being duped. G-boys attack both Nigerians and foreigners, there is no bit of honesty in them, and for someone like u that openly defends their actions, I doubt there is honesty in you.

The fact remains that g-boys are bad and their activities should not be encouraged. Now from the music perspective, I do not see anything bad in singing whatever u want to sing, it will not make a good person decide to do yahoo. Americans glorify guns in their music and we also sing along without going to join cult or armed robbery gangs.

Also u talked about hacking software, do u think these hacking softwares were built to defraud others? These softwares were built to help business, if u make a security system u have to hack n test it to know if it's truly strong, know it's weaknesses and then write a new code to remove that weakness. Now as usual, everything created for a good purpise can be adapted to do bad and that is exactly what fraudsters and hackers do with these softwares. Now nobody is saying that white ppl are not corrupt, there are bad eggs everywhere. There are also rugged white g-boys and hackers that could drain ur account in seconds without being traced. And even make it seem like u never even had an account at that bank.

I want to stress once more that because corrupt politicians are free(they have influence durhhh) does not mean that we should not bring down those that we can(g-boys). When we can bring down the corrupt politicians, then I also suggest that they should be taken down. If we just leave everything the way it wants to be, then u have chaos and disorder.
Don't support g-boys. Learn Life.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Kuzee23: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
My brother.. God will judge everyone sha...
I m not even holy... I just beg God for mercy for my past way of life... Nobody holy.. Lets just be contended and work hard and pray for God's blessings... which will never had single drop of sorrow..

Iblad0994:

I don't support yahoo tho but bro sometimes there is nothing like karma.. you said those Gboys are going to suffer for what they did , did the Europeans suffered for killing our forefathers , do they suffer for depriving them of a sane environment, do they suffer for bringing upon their own religion over us ?

Do most of our politicians suffer for the wrongs they did to us ?,, most of them are stills alive and kicking and they are still the decision makers , if truly there is karma for everything we do why don't karma descend on those wrongdoers,,,,

I don't support yahoo boys but I just want to clarify what you said about karma , i think the way karma work is by probability it might occur and it may not ..

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Kuzee23: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
I no support G boys anymore oh... I have seen the light oh.. No peace for every G guy on this earth.. They are always scared of police oh..
Once they sight CID they begin to panic oh.. i saw one shaking on a bike upon sighting a police man oh.. i just dey laugh.. The police guys know them well soon as they sight them.. Problem is they just ask them to pay certain amount and let them God. iNigeria is just bleeped ja re.. I wish I wish the world will be safe for our unborn kids but it will never be...

chiraqDemon:

Lemme counter all u have just said above by saying that two wrongs don't make a right. Do u think it's all white ppl that r racist and evil against blacks? Do u know how many of them have lost valuable money to g-boys?
U said that what g-boys r doing does not affect Nigerians? U r a 100% wrong. Lemme tell u a story.

Earlier this year a white man slid into my mom's DM and they started talking, my mom showed me the chats and I knew it was from a g-boy but we decided to play along. After about 2 weeks d guy decided to send my mom an iPhone, an apple laptop and an iPad with some 5k dollars cash. Then he started telling my mom that there was a problem with the processing and that my mom would need to pay some money to some other ppl to enable the process go smoothly when the products reach Nigeria from the UK. He kept telling my mom to call the number of the courier service and get their details to send the money to them. We just blocked the guy and went away.
Now tell me, was this not the work of a nigerian g-boy? One that tried to dupe a fellow Nigerian. Do u know how many Nigerians yearly that do get duped? I urge u to get ur facts right b4 u write on NL.
Now this is just a story that I witnessed o, what of the numerous similar stories I've heard that ended up with Nigerians being duped. G-boys attack both Nigerians and foreigners, there is no bit of honesty in them, and for someone like u that openly defends their actions, I doubt there is honesty in you.

The fact remains that g-boys are bad and their activities should not be encouraged. Now from the music perspective, I do not see anything bad in singing whatever u want to sing, it will not make a good person decide to do yahoo. Americans glorify guns in their music and we also sing along without going to join cult or armed robbery gangs.

Also u talked about hacking software, do u think these hacking softwares were built to defraud others? These softwares were built to help business, if u make a security system u have to hack n test it to know if it's truly strong, know it's weaknesses and then write a new code to remove that weakness. Now as usual, everything created for a good purpise can be adapted to do bad and that is exactly what fraudsters and hackers do with these softwares. Now nobody is saying that white ppl are not corrupt, there are bad eggs everywhere. There are also rugged white g-boys and hackers that could drain ur account in seconds without being traced. And even make it seem like u never even had an account at that bank.

I want to stress once more that because corrupt politicians are free(they have influence durhhh) does not mean that we should not bring down those that we can(g-boys). When we can bring down the corrupt politicians, then I also suggest that they should be taken down. If we just leave everything the way it wants to be, then u have chaos and disorder.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by tollyboy5(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I understand you but those guys are not Nigeria problem stop deceiving yourself calling seeing them has Nigeria problem. besides musician glorifies guns drugs fornication and all sort of street activities because its the street that would always boost their market falz don't need to say nonsense . I don't blame him na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Celebrate Nations League Win With Fans(Photos) / Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.